Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thought-14th march 2011 (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Lovely post Misti.....Was amused when reading your comments about Dev Radhika  conversation.....very interesting.....Some how shanti is also right if she is worried about radhika  being late....Some time i feel if she is wary of Radhika , is because she is not her own daughter and if anything happened to her then what people( society ) will say means responsibility...Liked chheu as he actually  cares for Radhika....Radhika was looking very beautiful when Dev was approaching and she turned her face towards him, Dev was in shadow and her face in light....Liked today's  episode ...Like you and many more wants Creatives to go slow on their friendship and then blossom in to love at least from Radhika ,s side.....Love to read your expert comments

Shantis practical approach is fine.....infact when today Chanda first came back Shanti was looking worried........when Chanda gave her story, then also she was worried but as soon as the father started arguing with Chanda, Shanti immediately became defensive and flared up.....she has done this before and thats why I am thinking of the insecurity aspect.  Chenu's part I was waiting for..........shows although he does think about profi and loss some things for him are beyond that and Chanda picked up on it.

Edited by misti73 - 14 March 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

To me they showed Bumbums attraction .........that is ok but I am worried about this rush from this smitten stage to love and proposal.......the stage in betwee.........I mean from attraction  to friendship and love is an interesting journey and should be explored.  

Chunnu munnu should realize that characters of Dev and Radhika have immense chemistry and so do actors portraying them.  So there is no rush to go towards love as all know that it is in their destiny to fall in love.  So they should leave it to attraction on Dev's side and let him discover his feelings gradually.  Radhika's has to be attraction and confusion where she is wondering if Bumbum is her real bumbumbhole.  

Now Bumbum was waiting for his DG based on his reactions from last week.  He would look pleased as a punch whenever someone mentioned him getting a life partner.  So he is ready to fall in love.  The attraction part was also logical today because Radhika was looking very innocent and beautiful.  I thought Rubina's makeup was excellent today as she totally looked like a college girl.  

However, I was not impressed with tomorrow's precap of Dev confiding in Rohan about him falling in love.  Dev of CB1 could tell that to his Daadi because of their closeness and his pamperedness by the family.  Here I could understand him telling a brother-cum-friend.  But not only the feelings are rushed, it is not fitting Dev's character.  He is a loner in that family and hence would keep these feelings to himself.  I just don't get this rush.  I would rather see a slow relationship which can be easily shown as Radhika would be going to Mathura every day. So the rush is only to have those Friday's cliffhangers which are not cliffhangers any more as most of the audience know all the tricks.  Instead of looking at repetitious scenes where each ceremony of Rohan and Radhika is obstructed by Kanha and happens with Dev only, I would rather see a more natural relationship that starts with friendship and attraction and slowly develops into deep love.

Chenu is not that careless and joker that he shows......I hope that they give more layers to his character and he has it in him to counterbalance the mother-sister and if he goes to the Purohit house then he also has it in him to drive some people up the wall. I will like to see his interactio with Bumbum.............I mean Bumbum flirting with Phuljhari and Chenus protective brotherly instincts coming out and he making comments which might irritate Bumbum. Phuljhari looking for Chanda is ok.......thats what she is.

That would be the comedy part and the actor playing Chenu is good and has good chemistry with Radhika.  It would be nice to see him trying to threaten Bumbum and Bumbum flexing his muscles and treating him like a pest with phuljhari playing a mediator.

Yes liked her hesitation..her distrust and then slowly amused........hope they build it up to confusion for her.......and do it slowly.

Her action was appropriate.  I liked her not taking Bumbum's hand which he was hoping that she would do.  Even though it was a copy of her scene with Dev in CB1,  it was still proper from her POV.  Even if he is "Hatha Katha Chand munda" (your phrase), she would not give her hand just like that.  Also liked her wariness in face of somebody who is trying to flirt with her so openly.

As for dadaji.....if he can understand Phuljharis fear then he should also be able to understand dadajis distress. Thats why I mentioned daimas POV because even id she wanted she could not protect Dev because she is just a servant.........so she kept quiet and made him believe in something else so that he does not react.

Yeah, that part was really irritating.  At least let him question Dadaji's distress.  They can always show Amma telling him that probably Dadaji is feeling discomfort.  But to show Dev being so clueless about somebody's expressions is idiotic.  The problem is that these creatives never have a framework of a story for next several months that can be modified as the audience react to that.  So they write everyone's expressions based on that day's episode.

Oh I did not mind the scenes.........but the circular movement of the boat was amusing me a lot. I am also looking forward to the battles between Phuljhari and kabutarni provided Dev is not dumbed down.

Well Bumbum is smitten and Phuljharis reaction I am taking it as a continuation of her question to Kanha in the temple.........I mean she asked whether she will meet her Kish Kanhaiya and again she is back to Kanha asking whether this chap is that person........so she is confused and eager..........and I will like this confusion to continue.........

I agree with you completely on this.

Oh yes Phoolbangla....I thought I have seen this before but could not place where. Thanks for the reminder........Well Bumbum has to get used to her conversations with Kanha.Wink

You are welcome.  As soon as they showed Bumbum emerging from dark to rescue Radhika, that scene came into mind.  But there Bumbum was smiling like Kanha.  Here he was doing a little bit but showing his satisfaction in finding his ehsas.  Bumbum has to get used to not only Kanha as a third wheel in their relationship but also has to get used to her lectures and headmistress looks.  On top of that, he would be making it up to her every other day as she is more like Imarti and would get continuously angry with him.

On a whole I liked the episode and liked the first meeting.  But again the creatives need to slow down and let develop a relationship that is not only based on attraction, friendship but also on mutual need.  They did not do so in CB1, but here they can show that Bumbum and Phuljhari found common grounds because both are orphans.  So they become one another's confidant.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvmisti73Neerjaa

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Misti Di,

Enjoyed reading your comments .... The last scene was what I was waiting for ... mean your interpretation and write up. Wink

I liked Chenu today becuase he clearly showed today that he loves and cares for Radhika. His expressions and worried look was good in that scene. So other than Mansaram, she has Chenu by her side too. You have already picked up on that and I am just repeating in respect to what I liked about that scene.

Dev and Radhika's first interaction was good. In a boat going round in circles Wink, did not notice that but it was still good. Had a big smile on my face whilst watching both of them and listening to their talk. Big smile

Expressions are what matters in acting and Rubina is very good in that field, infact, she has improved alot to make them perfect for the scene or to display her emotions ... she shows pure innocence of her character and you can connect to her, and that is why you wrote that poem because of her expressions the other day. In some respect, looks like she is outdoing Avinash also. Wink

Like many, I too want friendship first and later love. So, It would have been better if they had shown some interactions of Dev and Radhika first and then Dev realising that he is in love with her (instead of falling for her immediately) then sometime later, Radhika also realising that she is in love with Dev ... sure, they are rushing the story with the love confession of Dev to Radhika on Holi already.

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Thanks Misti for the analysis---
Liked the last part between Dev and Radhika----
Like the new make-up of Radhika--looks much better and Dev is back with his smile--(and the dialogues didn't matter after that)---
But I would love to se some good connection and flow between one scene to the next--transitions, I feel, is what is sometimes missing....

Welcome Radhika5.........transitions and smooth connectivity are sometimes missing.......infact it was missing for me today.......Chanda reached home when it was daylight and suddenly it is dark and quite late at night when Radhika is at the ghat........I found that  bit strange....the creatives let the audience reach their own conclusion that Radhika must have spent the entire day looking for Chanda ....I found it a bit abrupt there.

radhika5

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorinatm

thanks, was beautiful the scene with Dev and Radhika

You are welcome zorinatm.
Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by radhika5

Thanks Misti for the analysis---
Liked the last part between Dev and Radhika----
Like the new make-up of Radhika--looks much better and Dev is back with his smile--(and the dialogues didn't matter after that)---
But I would love to se some good connection and flow between one scene to the next--transitions, I feel, is what is sometimes missing....

Welcome Radhika5.........transitions and smooth connectivity are sometimes missing.......infact it was missing for me today.......Chanda reached home when it was daylight and suddenly it is dark and quite late at night when Radhika is at the ghat........I found that  bit strange....the creatives let the audience reach their own conclusion that Radhika must have spent the entire day looking for Chanda ....I found it a bit abrupt there.

The problem is that creatives are trying to rush this milan and Dev falling for Radhika to justify the holi scene.  That's why that precap tomorrow.  Probably Rohan will convince Dev to invite Radhika to come for Holi at PB.  It is way too fast.  I don't understand why the channel has to rush the story to incorporate holi scenes.  Either postpone the Holi in the serial and make it come when it is appropriate for the story or show them imagining each other during Holi festival.  Why there is a need to show them celebrating it together.  This is the reason for abrupt scenes. 

It is just like when they decided to finish the Abhay track.  Suddenly the piece of paper that Abhay signed was torn by Radhika and everything was hunky dory.  In one scene, Dev was adamant about marrying Kanika and was being extremely rude to his family.  In the next scene, he was marrying Radhika as if he always intended to do so and then went onto celebrate his SR without any apology to anybody.  The audience had to draw the conclusion that he apologized profusely to his family and they forgave him instantly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Chunnu munnu should realize that characters of Dev and Radhika have immense chemistry and so do actors portraying them.  So there is no rush to go towards love as all know that it is in their destiny to fall in love.  So they should leave it to attraction on Dev's side and let him discover his feelings gradually.  Radhika's has to be attraction and confusion where she is wondering if Bumbum is her real bumbumbhole.  

Now Bumbum was waiting for his DG based on his reactions from last week.  He would look pleased as a punch whenever someone mentioned him getting a life partner.  So he is ready to fall in love.  The attraction part was also logical today because Radhika was looking very innocent and beautiful.  I thought Rubina's makeup was excellent today as she totally looked like a college girl.  

However, I was not impressed with tomorrow's precap of Dev confiding in Rohan about him falling in love.  Dev of CB1 could tell that to his Daadi because of their closeness and his pamperedness by the family.  Here I could understand him telling a brother-cum-friend.  But not only the feelings are rushed, it is not fitting Dev's character.  He is a loner in that family and hence would keep these feelings to himself.  I just don't get this rush.  I would rather see a slow relationship which can be easily shown as Radhika would be going to Mathura every day. So the rush is only to have those Friday's cliffhangers which are not cliffhangers any more as most of the audience know all the tricks.  Instead of looking at repetitious scenes where each ceremony of Rohan and Radhika is obstructed by Kanha and happens with Dev only, I would rather see a more natural relationship that starts with friendship and attraction and slowly develops into deep love.

I think most people on this forum are against this rush......because that will clash with both the protagonists characters. As you have said that both have brilliant chemistry with each other.....so that should be made use of and what will be better than the slow build up in attraction.....confusion on part of Radhika.......her questions....fighting with herself...that will give Rubina a very good oppurtunity for acting. Todays Dev and Radhika reminded me of the characters enacted by Amol Parlekar and Zareena Wahab in Chitchor........the eagerness in Amol Parlekars character was there in Dev today.......the only difference was that character was innocent and a bit ernest but Dev was mischievious.  

...........I mean Bumbum flirting with Phuljhari and Chenus protective brotherly instincts coming out and he making comments which might irritate Bumbum. Phuljhari looking for Chanda is ok.......thats what she is.

That would be the comedy part and the actor playing Chenu is good and has good chemistry with Radhika.  It would be nice to see him trying to threaten Bumbum and Bumbum flexing his muscles and treating him like a pest with phuljhari playing a mediator.

This was one of my dream scenes with Chachunder but I won't mind Chenu doing that here.....and it will provide the comedy.....almost like Radhika stuc in between Imarti (Chenu) and Dev.Wink

Her action was appropriate.  I liked her not taking Bumbum's hand which he was hoping that she would do.  Even though it was a copy of her scene with Dev in CB1,  it was still proper from her POV.  Even if he is "Hatha Katha Chand munda" (your phrase), she would not give her hand just like that.  Also liked her wariness in face of somebody who is trying to flirt with her so openly.

I do like her headmistress looks........
Big smileLOL

Yeah, that part was really irritating.  At least let him question Dadaji's distress.  They can always show Amma telling him that probably Dadaji is feeling discomfort.  But to show Dev being so clueless about somebody's expressions is idiotic.  The problem is that these creatives never have a framework of a story for next several months that can be modified as the audience react to that.  So they write everyone's expressions based on that day's episode.

Yes........I found this strange that he could read Radhikas fear but could not read dadajis distress........infact he was left saying oh there is something stuck in his throat.......I don't know why they are keeping amma mum.........

Bumbum has to get used to not only Kanha as a third wheel in their relationship but also has to get used to her lectures and headmistress looks.  On top of that, he would be making it up to her every other day as she is more like Imarti and would get continuously angry with him.

Kanha as the thrird wheel........ROFL....poor Bumbum... 

On a whole I liked the episode and liked the first meeting.  But again the creatives need to slow down and let develop a relationship that is not only based on attraction, friendship but also on mutual need.  They did not do so in CB1, but here they can show that Bumbum and Phuljhari found common grounds because both are orphans.  So they become one another's confidant. 

Yes.....the mutual need can be expoited here because both are in a sense loners.....although phuljhari might be a bit open here but both are out of place in their respective families.

[/QUOTE]

Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
 One thing i can not understand when most of the viewers do not want Creatives to rush the Dev proposal so soon Within four days  then do not they also find it odd to  rush this track or its the channel,s doing.....In TV,s world they celeberate the festivals at their own convenience then if were so much infatuation with Holi ,  then would have celebrated after some time....Why Dev is in hurry to propose in four days......man they should move with steady pace ,nobody is going anywhere....Misti Angie ,love to read your counter comments......Most of the viewers feel the same which you express in words very well.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

netolaanusha34misti73

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index