Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Misti, loved your commentary as usual 👍🏼. The boat going round in circles was exactly what I was thinking while watching that scene 😆. Bumbum was completely out of character today ( but I am not complaining 😉) I mean he seemed to be a man of few words till now, but today he was openly line maraoing and jabbering away to glory 😆.

But seriously, I would hate to see CM rushing things to accommodate the Holi episode. I hope it is just Bumbum's dream. But looking at the precap does not give me hope. CM have such a great opportunity to create magical scenes with Avina starting with friendship and then falling in love and then the anguish. 

I too would love to see the interaction between Chenu and Bumbum. Chenu being a pest and Bumbum swatting him like a fly 😆. Imagine Chenu pressing the right buttons (knowing Bumbum's weakness for Phuljari) and milking money out of Bumbum and Bumbum unwillingly giving in....... that will be enjoyable to watch.

I am wondering why they are keeping Amma under wraps 😕. I am very sure she is going to be a pivotal character in the story. But so far they have not shown anything meaningful about her POV or her role in the scheme of things. Or are they deliberately keeping her away from the limelight so that the audience get hooked to the show first and then they may not focus too much on the fact that she reminds them of Amma from CB1.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: v3gradev09

Hahaaa Misti loved this post!!! ;]

Thankyou v3gradev09.........glad that you liked it.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dg86

Misti, loved your commentary as usual 👍🏼. The boat going round in circles was exactly what I was thinking while watching that scene 😆. Bumbum was completely out of character today ( but I am not complaining 😉) I mean he seemed to be a man of few words till now, but today he was openly line maraoing and jabbering away to glory 😆.

But seriously, I would hate to see CM rushing things to accommodate the Holi episode. I hope it is just Bumbum's dream. But looking at the precap does not give me hope. CM have such a great opportunity to create magical scenes with Avina starting with friendship and then falling in love and then the anguish. 

I too would love to see the interaction between Chenu and Bumbum. Chenu being a pest and Bumbum swatting him like a fly 😆. Imagine Chenu pressing the right buttons (knowing Bumbum's weakness for Phuljari) and milking money out of Bumbum and Bumbum unwillingly giving in....... that will be enjoyable to watch.

I am wondering why they are keeping Amma under wraps 😕. I am very sure she is going to be a pivotal character in the story. But so far they have not shown anything meaningful about her POV or her role in the scheme of things. Or are they deliberately keeping her away from the limelight so that the audience get hooked to the show first and then they may not focus too much on the fact that she reminds them of Amma from CB1.

Dg,  you may be right about Amma or they just can not concentrate on a story long term and just use the characters as they need them.  If them make Amma and Dev dumb about Maheswari, then they can later on show Radhika suffering as nobody would believe her and she would be fighting Maheswari alone as she did with Katyani.  So she would be calling Kanha for small miracles and they can just continue like that.

Bumbum is already distributing money with free hand where Phuljhari is concerned.  He pays double for sculpting her and for giving her rides.  Now he would be paying Chenu for letting him meet with Radhika.  Wonder if Kabutarni would unleash her fury once she realizes that her future fortune is being spent on Radhika. 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

I haven't seen the movie but I know the basic story.  Also I have seen Amol Palekar and Zareena Wahab's other movies which were excellent.  I know that early Rajsri stories were simple with middle class values.  So I can picture Amol Palekar's expressions.  I really wish they would go that way with Radhika gradually falling for Dev and vice versa.  Don't want a repeat of CB1 with having an engagement with someone else in mistake and then real marriage with Dev and so on.  If they intend to make CB2 different from CB1, don't show any of the storylines from the last time and instead make it a fresh story of two people who meet in one city and are pulled towards each other. 

Yes that it will be the best way they can reduce the chances of audience comparing CB1 with CB2. I mean they are keeping on saying that both the shows are different.......then show the difference in plots and screenplay.......if they are again going to do the same thing but here between Rohan and Radhika.......with Dev weeping, then they do not have any right to expect that the audiecne will not compare between the two shows. 

Also so far I am liking the emphasis on education.  Hope they continue with that.  Rarely they ever show any of their leads continuing with education.  Here Radhika and her father are always talking about Radhika pursuing her higher degree as dream coming true.  So even if they show marriage for Radhika in few months with Dev, let her continue to go to college for studies.  Don't make her a regular dutiful DIL who just cooks food and serves everyone.  Her interaction with Dadaji and others can be in the evening or during daytime too as college hours are not that long for students of liberal arts.

Well the word education is relative for Radhika.......😉....between her Kish Kanhaiya and education, I think Kishnkanhaiya wins hands down. I have heard of parents telling their daughters either you get maried or you study and stand on your feet....Radhika is following that principle.......education until Kish Kanhaiya appears.....😉....Althought I will like to see her continuing with her studies.....but the society that the show is dealing with..conservative family in a small town, I don't know how much of that can be shown. I know the dughter of the house is studying in Mumbai.....but will they show the DIL doing the same........I mean not in Mumbai but in Mathura? I will be pleasantly surprised if they do show that.

Also the article put Radhika's age at 10 at the time of her marriage.  So that makes her 22 at this stage.  So this implies that Radhika finished her undergraduate at Gurukul (maybe in music, Sanskrit and couple of other subjects) and is now in Masters.  So show that part and also show her friends like Barkha and others she make at college.

I have been wondering about Barkha.......wonder where she is.....

They can at least show Dev sensing Dadaji's distress and questioning Amma about it.  Amma could be shown questioning it in his mind but reassuring Dev.  Later on when Radhika catches on to Maheswari, they could show Amma getting convinced little easily and a gradual acceptance by Dev.  But I am sure they would be going for the big melodrama where Dev wouldn't believe Radhika at all.

Dev not believing Radhika will again be a repeatation of CB1.....why will the audience be interesed in that? Yes regarding the dadaji part.........otherwise the ping ponging of Devs character will start.

If they slow down the romance, they can show other interactions.  For example, they showed two interactions of Dev with Rohan and Viraath.  But then they kept Rohan a suspense.  Same is with Rohan's sister Rashmi.  Now Dev and Viraath's relationship is quite clear to the audience and they are showing that.  But they are not showing Viraath's interaction with adult Rohan.  I think they are concerned about this track of proposal and mistaken engagement.  They are not clear about Rohan as how they want to keep him.  So that's why no scenes between him and Viraath.  They showed that Viraath is jealous of Rohan but are keeping Rohan's views secret.  Rather than having a clear picture of all characters, they keep them secret so that they can mold them as they start new tracks.  That's why so many characterizations get ping-ponged.

My hunch is that they are not clear how to use Rohan so that is why they are restricting Rohans interaction to Dev and not to Viraath..........because his relationship with Viraath might answer some of the questions........Angie they also did not have any clear cut track for CB2.......I mean from the beginning.....look at the zee website...there it says that the elders get the kids married off.......but that did not happen.

I really hope that they show Dev and Radhika having a proper conversation at some point where they talk about being outsiders in their own families.  Don't them having no sense of wistfulness in missing on family or having somebody to lean on for comfort.  Radhika has her father but still she has to miss a mother's love and similarly with Dev he has to wish for his parents.  Being good does not imply that  one doen't question one's fate or yearn for things that one never got.

Yes.......adopted kids usually question their fate..like the kiddy Dev did..

[/QUOTE]Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

Dg,  you may be right about Amma or they just can not concentrate on a story long term and just use the characters as they need them.  If them make Amma and Dev dumb about Maheswari, then they can later on show Radhika suffering as nobody would believe her and she would be fighting Maheswari alone as she did with Katyani.  So she would be calling Kanha for small miracles and they can just continue like that.

Bumbum is already distributing money with free hand where Phuljhari is concerned.  He pays double for sculpting her and for giving her rides.  Now he would be paying Chenu for letting him meet with Radhika.  Wonder if Kabutarni would unleash her fury once she realizes that her future fortune is being spent on Radhika. 

We have had enough of Radhika suffering in CB1. Now that they are showing Radhika getting an education, I hope they will also show here smart and strong (they did say they wanted CB2 to be different, didn't they 🤔) In one of the previous episodes they did have Radhika mouthing some dialogs about how education prepares one to take on challenges in life (or something to that effect). But alas, we know all too well CM's penchant for ping ponging characters

Today Chanda said she did not like being Radhika's body gaurd. So does that mean our wish of seeing Chenu / Dev interaction is going to come true soon 😍?

You are right Dev has already started distributing money 😆. He is doing it willingly now, but it will be fun to see Chenu milking it from him 😃
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg86

Well to me he was not that out of character........as a kid he was immediately after dadaji asking a gift for the kid Phuljhari.....so he was doing that again........but I would like this to be restricted now to crush or attraction and not love........I mean the way they are aiming for Dev proposing during holi........would prefer that to be Devs dream.

Dg you are right that they have Avinash and Rubinas brilliant chemistry to show friendhsip...teasing.......the slowly falling in love bit.....the confusion from Radhika.....her fight with herself.......Devs anguish and possible fight with himself.....there is a charm in taking a slow train and reaching a destination...... enjoying all the views and scenaries on the way. Its like those toy trains chugging up the hills. Instead here they want to travel on a bullet train .............what a wastage....

Oh Chenu will be excellent for winding Dev,....I wrote this scenarios earlier that if Chanda tries to molest Dev.........he can emote like those 1970's heroines.........Angies description was perfect here and he will be shouting "Radhika bachao bachao"........and Chenu can come and say........"Behna nahi hai........phale mujhe dus rupeeya do phir main tumhe bachaunga".......😉😆
Chenu should know which buttons to press.....😆

You might be right about amma..............that they are keeping her under wraps so that audience first get hooked to the serial and then they can bring amma out. But the problem is that.........hiding amma will effect Devs characterisation because her POV will make things clearer to the audience why Dev is not picking up clues........so it actually might harm the show. Artificially building up amma killed CB1 and now over protection towards daima might harm CB2.........I hope the makers have thought about that.

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Misti, Loved reading your thoughts.Going by the emoticons  I am eager to watch the episode. 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Misti, Why3, loveed your comments. Dev is soooooo cute. Misti was wondering all night what your gonna call Dev after this episode. LOL bumbum is right on the button, sir!!! Ufff madam!! ;-)))))

Such a superb episode. Loved the instant sparks between our RaDev. Just loved loved loved it. Also loved Chenu's attitude. Like all, wish they extend this friendship so we can enjoy the falling-in-love process bit more till they finally get married. After all, apney rommance ke din bhi yaad aayenge na? ;-)))
suwin thumbnail
Thanks Misti..Radev scene is beautiful
Like todays episodes..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: misti73

Bumbum=Dev

Phuljhari=Radhika

Champakali=Chanda

Chandalika=Radhikas mother

Kabutarni=Maheshwari

Liked Phuljhari today........😃😃........wanted to give her balloons........😃😃..........looks like Imarti has landed in Mathura 😉😆

Misti thanks for your  interesting thoughts.

Ahh..so Bumbum wakes up.......👏. I mean stops playing the flute and looks towards the door........🤔..........for the source of his ehsaas and right on the cue everyone also stand up and refuse to let him look at his ehsaas.......😳........anyway he is declared Mr. Mathura.............I mean the applause was quite loud.........😆😆.........I think that was the criteria ........😆😆.. obviously Bumbum will win........😳..........who can refuse this hathha khata chanda munda who also plays the basuri........😉😛........and phuljhari does a runner....... .........oh yes she is looking for Champakali who is busy checking out some motorcycle and a nukkad ka ladka ................ahh the nukkad ka chai dukan combined with speed dating..........😳..chalo it's on a motorcycle...........so one can take it as the speed factor.........😉........I mean motorcycle will give the speed and the talking will give the dating........😉..........wonder how quickly she converts it into speed pregnanacy........🤔😳........Anyway Phuljhari is still searching and praying to Kanha that Champakali is fine.........🤔.........arre Phuljhari..........nothing happens to the Champakalis of this world........😳.......and then Champakali reaches home.........so she had her ice cream and she reached home too........😲.........and Phuljhari is still searching.......😲😲....Anyway at home Champakali takes the mother on a wild goose tale about Phuljhari growing wings........😲........the mother was fine and just listening and grumbling but as soon as the father questioned Champakali and charged her.........the mother fired up...................arreh Chandalika your obsession about Phuljhari is being neatly used by your birth daughter to get her way........😳..........at this rate you will have to worry about your birth daughter and not Phuljhari.....😳.......Ahh..........Chenu is also worried, he also does not believe Champakali and for the first time saw him rushing out to search for Phuljhari without thinking about money'😃.......which Champakali had to remind him🤔.........nice Chunnu munnu........👏.......So both father and son search and come back and again blah blah blah from the mother that in this way people might start talking.

hathha khata chanda munda 😆😆 loved the expressions nukkad ka ladka and nukkad ki chai made me remember the long ago DD serial Nukkad Now Chandalika should be more careful of Champakali whereas she is after the wrong girl Phuljari loved Chenu's reaction he is more worried about Behana has a soft spot for her will see how he will help her in  the future tracks leaving his love for money. the men in the Mansa family love Phuljari whereas women dont so I think there is this jealousy factor
😆😆

Comment-I like this family............and today Chenu showed that if he has to choose between Champakali and her tall tales and Phuljhari and her silence........which one will he choose. If this is maintained then he will form a helpfully ally of Phuljhari. The father and both the birth children know who is usually right, its only the mother and her blindness that is stopping her to see what the others can see. She is practical and right in thinking about people talking but her obsession might be her downfall. Chunnu munnu why is she in this competition with Phuljhari? What is she so insecure about.  

Now today Bumbum was very busy........😆😆..kind of reminded me of the younger bumbum........😍🤔.........I kind of liked this attitude of his...........😳..he just felt something and wanted to go look for the source but then realized he has work..........so he went for work.........I might get chappals but from his POV I felt it was ok...........he has always put his work first and that's what he is doing..........this is some feeling that he had........but maybe the feeling might not be true.......🤔........anway and Phuljhari misses the last boat and no boat till next morning and by road also it will take time..........so she called for help........😉.......to her friend kanha.......😉.........and kanha sent Bumbum through the ehsaas.....😉.....nice ehsaas telepathic connection going on here.......😃.........so Phuljhari is praying and Bumbum comes out of darkness.........aby the way I think today Angies Kaamji has entered Bumbum.....🤔..........and Bumbum starts line marroing Phuljahi who gets very offended by this line marroing business........😆😆........people do not line marro phuljhari.....😳..........yes phuljhari do not talk to strange boys at night.................and then she turns and presents her back to Bumbum who gets amused by the fact that this girl is not turning and looking at him while talking to him........😳.............why Bumbum its Phuljharis choice .......😳.........and then Bumbum sweet talks the boatman and takes the boat form him and also plays him double........wah guru.......lage raho.......😆😆😉........he is in the full impress mode.......😳.......and then says let's go and phuljhari promptly questions.......😆.........do you know how to row a boat.......👏👏👏..........ahh phuljhari so did you realize that someone is maska maroing you........😃😉......... and Bumbum beats his chest and says yes I promise fair maiden thy shall reach Rawal in half an hour.......😳........so Phuljhari is sitting at the end of the boat.........maintaining a distance.....😆.....and Bumbum is busy making goo goo eyes at her.....😳..........Phuljhari is still not convinced regarding Bumbum's rowing powers.......👏👏........and is still suspicious.......😃.......and Bumbum pats her head and says ...........we are in the boat so let's see...........and you do have to reach home..........Phuljhari's headmistress looks returns.....😆😆........and then her next question that the boat is shaking too much........😍.........and Bumbum says well if it does not sway then how will it move................but Bumbum I think the boat is moving in circles.........😉😆😆..........sorry Bumbum that's  just Misti.......😳.......do carry on........😛.......next point..........you are very scared because when I reached the ghat you were talking to your God.......😳.........Bumbum so what.........😳.........will she talk to God in time of distress or stop people on the road and say.......🤔..........bhaiya what will I do......🤔.....I need to go home.....😳..........Bumbum don't you know good girls do not talk to unknown men.......😳.........and then Bumbum' s lecture regarding what is bigger or smaller................he means that issues are not bigger or smaller but the results are........😳...........her getting late is a small issue but the result that she will get a scolding for being late'..thats a big thing........😳........ok Bumbum but now you tell me........😳........what about this.......if she gets a scolding which she always gets...🤔.....so the scolding might not be big for her.......🤔......I mean she gets scolded and then she does what she has to do.........🤔.........so see Bumbum.......it also depends on the person concerned and the circumstances...................challo.........😛.........I mean this is from Misti...😛..what's your next point.....😳........oh yes Phuljhari says...........the big thing is not that she gets scolded but that she missed the boat.........and Bumbum ..........excuse me .........I met you'you met me what can be biffer than this........😳.........wah bachu ghuma phira ke.....😳...........waise your boat is again going in a circle.........😉😆😆.........where was I ........😳...........oh yes ghuma phira you came to the main thing........😳.........that you met her........😳......lage raho........😳........and Bumbum says you were ready to come with me and that is a big thing................phir se.......😳.......and then gets a headmistress looks from Phuljhari...... 😆😆.....and Bumbum advices her that you will get scolded so what just listen to it.....😳........oyeee Bumbum what do you think that she has been doing until now.....😳........and then says see we reached Rawal'''.thankyou Bumbum liked the boat ride........😆.......was circular a bit.....😉😆.........that's Misti saying and not Phuljhari.......😳.......... and Phuljhari gets off and says you kept chatting to distract me and Bumbum says you were my ehsas in the auditorium........😉😛..........         he wanted to run from the fashion show and look for his ehassas but Kabutarni asked him to do some pooja and he went for that saying that if she is there in my future then she will be there'

Comment- Well looks like Bumbum is a mixture of Bumbumbhole and Kanha.....the Kanha bit might be for Phuljhari.........His gentle teasing and indulgent attitude towards her ........Chunnu Munnu won't mind seeing this chap in a sarcastic mode........I think as a child before coming to Rawal he was interested in studies and did his work and did not pay attention to other things.........oh I forgot he was interested in food.......... 😳.......was possessive about his stuff and did not like Viraath touching them.......but after her met little Phuljhari.........she joined in his interest list.........so it was food.....work and the friendship of phuljhari...........now he knows what Viraath is about and does not like being referred to as a servant or a representative of the family..........but covers it and does his work or gives priority to his work.........earlier as a child he was wary of the others including Kabutarni but now he thinks that she is good..........Chunnu munnu..........ammas POV please here to show the audience that it is her who has convinced him............and don't make him an idiot here.........if a guy can sweet talk a girl and guess that the girl is scared and that's why distracts her by arguing then the same guy should have enough brains to pick up signals from Kabutarni and start thinking.........should be able to read the distress in dadajis eyes and start thinking. 'anyway and I am guessing that soon Puljhari will enter his list of priorities..........I liked that for today he went for work......But today it was Phuljhari..her hesitation......worry..........getting irritated.......then smiling when she saw that her lie has been caught.

So Bumbum should now start putting life into those stones.........😉

Chunnu munnu.....there is no rush.......please slow this love talk........and let it first be friendship........

I loved the boat scene very much how Bumbum was making Phuljari comfortable and forget about the boat ride it was really very cute and ur take Headmistress look😆😆😆😆😆 that was a intersting scene now that holi is round the corner and lot of publicity by the channel and PH so that the hurry

I have not read any posts before replying so if its repeat thoughts....... bear with me

would love to see Bumbum making Phuljari to sit for his sculpting sessions😆