misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Bumbum=Dev

Phuljhari=Radhika

Champakali=Chanda

Chandalika=Radhikas mother

Kabutarni=Maheshwari

Liked Phuljhari today........😃😃........wanted to give her balloons........😃😃..........looks like Imarti has landed in Mathura 😉😆

Ahh..so Bumbum wakes up.......👏. I mean stops playing the flute and looks towards the door........🤔..........for the source of his ehsaas and right on the cue everyone also stand up and refuse to let him look at his ehsaas.......😳........anyway he is declared Mr. Mathura.............I mean the applause was quite loud.........😆😆.........I think that was the criteria ........😆😆.. obviously Bumbum will win........😳..........who can refuse this hathha khata chanda munda who also plays the basuri........😉😛........and phuljhari does a runner....... .........oh yes she is looking for Champakali who is busy checking out some motorcycle and a nukkad ka ladka ................ahh the nukkad ka chai dukan combined with speed dating..........😳..chalo it's on a motorcycle...........so one can take it as the speed factor.........😉........I mean motorcycle will give the speed and the talking will give the dating........😉..........wonder how quickly she converts it into speed pregnanacy........🤔😳........Anyway Phuljhari is still searching and praying to Kanha that Champakali is fine.........🤔.........arre Phuljhari..........nothing happens to the Champakalis of this world........😳.......and then Champakali reaches home.........so she had her ice cream and she reached home too........😲.........and Phuljhari is still searching.......😲😲....Anyway at home Champakali takes the mother on a wild goose tale about Phuljhari growing wings........😲........the mother was fine and just listening and grumbling but as soon as the father questioned Champakali and charged her.........the mother fired up...................arreh Chandalika your obsession about Phuljhari is being neatly used by your birth daughter to get her way........😳..........at this rate you will have to worry about your birth daughter and not Phuljhari.....😳.......Ahh..........Chenu is also worried, he also does not believe Champakali and for the first time saw him rushing out to search for Phuljhari without thinking about money'😃.......which Champakali had to remind him🤔.........nice Chunnu munnu........👏.......So both father and son search and come back and again blah blah blah from the mother that in this way people might start talking.

Comment-I like this family............and today Chenu showed that if he has to choose between Champakali and her tall tales and Phuljhari and her silence........which one will he choose. If this is maintained then he will form a helpfully ally of Phuljhari. The father and both the birth children know who is usually right, its only the mother and her blindness that is stopping her to see what the others can see. She is practical and right in thinking about people talking but her obsession might be her downfall. Chunnu munnu why is she in this competition with Phuljhari? What is she so insecure about.  

Now today Bumbum was very busy........😆😆..kind of reminded me of the younger bumbum........😍🤔.........I kind of liked this attitude of his...........😳..he just felt something and wanted to go look for the source but then realized he has work..........so he went for work.........I might get chappals but from his POV I felt it was ok...........he has always put his work first and that's what he is doing..........this is some feeling that he had........but maybe the feeling might not be true.......🤔........anway and Phuljhari misses the last boat and no boat till next morning and by road also it will take time..........so she called for help........😉.......to her friend kanha.......😉.........and kanha sent Bumbum through the ehsaas.....😉.....nice ehsaas telepathic connection going on here.......😃.........so Phuljhari is praying and Bumbum comes out of darkness.........aby the way I think today Angies Kaamji has entered Bumbum.....🤔..........and Bumbum starts line marroing Phuljahi who gets very offended by this line marroing business........😆😆........people do not line marro phuljhari.....😳..........yes phuljhari do not talk to strange boys at night.................and then she turns and presents her back to Bumbum who gets amused by the fact that this girl is not turning and looking at him while talking to him........😳.............why Bumbum its Phuljharis choice .......😳.........and then Bumbum sweet talks the boatman and takes the boat form him and also plays him double........wah guru.......lage raho.......😆😆😉........he is in the full impress mode.......😳.......and then says let's go and phuljhari promptly questions.......😆.........do you know how to row a boat.......👏👏👏..........ahh phuljhari so did you realize that someone is maska maroing you........😃😉......... and Bumbum beats his chest and says yes I promise fair maiden thy shall reach Rawal in half an hour.......😳........so Phuljhari is sitting at the end of the boat.........maintaining a distance.....😆.....and Bumbum is busy making goo goo eyes at her.....😳..........Phuljhari is still not convinced regarding Bumbum's rowing powers.......👏👏........and is still suspicious.......😃.......and Bumbum pats her head and says ...........we are in the boat so let's see...........and you do have to reach home..........Phuljhari's headmistress looks returns.....😆😆........and then her next question that the boat is shaking too much........😍.........and Bumbum says well if it does not sway then how will it move................but Bumbum I think the boat is moving in circles.........😉😆😆..........sorry Bumbum that's  just Misti.......😳.......do carry on........😛.......next point..........you are very scared because when I reached the ghat you were talking to your God.......😳.........Bumbum so what.........😳.........will she talk to God in time of distress or stop people on the road and say.......🤔..........bhaiya what will I do......🤔.....I need to go home.....😳..........Bumbum don't you know good girls do not talk to unknown men.......😳.........and then Bumbum' s lecture regarding what is bigger or smaller................he means that issues are not bigger or smaller but the results are........😳...........her getting late is a small issue but the result that she will get a scolding for being late'..thats a big thing........😳........ok Bumbum but now you tell me........😳........what about this.......if she gets a scolding which she always gets...🤔.....so the scolding might not be big for her.......🤔......I mean she gets scolded and then she does what she has to do.........🤔.........so see Bumbum.......it also depends on the person concerned and the circumstances...................challo.........😛.........I mean this is from Misti...😛..what's your next point.....😳........oh yes Phuljhari says...........the big thing is not that she gets scolded but that she missed the boat.........and Bumbum ..........excuse me .........I met you'you met me what can be biffer than this........😳.........wah bachu ghuma phira ke.....😳...........waise your boat is again going in a circle.........😉😆😆.........where was I ........😳...........oh yes ghuma phira you came to the main thing........😳.........that you met her........😳......lage raho........😳........and Bumbum says you were ready to come with me and that is a big thing................phir se.......😳.......and then gets a headmistress looks from Phuljhari...... 😆😆.....and Bumbum advices her that you will get scolded so what just listen to it.....😳........oyeee Bumbum what do you think that she has been doing until now.....😳........and then says see we reached Rawal'''.thankyou Bumbum liked the boat ride........😆.......was circular a bit.....😉😆.........that's Misti saying and not Phuljhari.......😳.......... and Phuljhari gets off and says you kept chatting to distract me and Bumbum says you were my ehsas in the auditorium........😉😛..........         he wanted to run from the fashion show and look for his ehassas but Kabutarni asked him to do some pooja and he went for that saying that if she is there in my future then she will be there'

Comment- Well looks like Bumbum is a mixture of Bumbumbhole and Kanha.....the Kanha bit might be for Phuljhari.........His gentle teasing and indulgent attitude towards her ........Chunnu Munnu won't mind seeing this chap in a sarcastic mode........I think as a child before coming to Rawal he was interested in studies and did his work and did not pay attention to other things.........oh I forgot he was interested in food.......... 😳.......was possessive about his stuff and did not like Viraath touching them.......but after her met little Phuljhari.........she joined in his interest list.........so it was food.....work and the friendship of phuljhari...........now he knows what Viraath is about and does not like being referred to as a servant or a representative of the family..........but covers it and does his work or gives priority to his work.........earlier as a child he was wary of the others including Kabutarni but now he thinks that she is good..........Chunnu munnu..........ammas POV please here to show the audience that it is her who has convinced him............and don't make him an idiot here.........if a guy can sweet talk a girl and guess that the girl is scared and that's why distracts her by arguing then the same guy should have enough brains to pick up signals from Kabutarni and start thinking.........should be able to read the distress in dadajis eyes and start thinking. 'anyway and I am guessing that soon Puljhari will enter his list of priorities..........I liked that for today he went for work......But today it was Phuljhari..her hesitation......worry..........getting irritated.......then smiling when she saw that her lie has been caught.

So Bumbum should now start putting life into those stones.........😉

Chunnu munnu.....there is no rush.......please slow this love talk........and let it first be friendship........

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Misti.... hope u njoyed the weekend....but myslf missed ur posts a lottttt.. so its mah prsnal rqst that if u could manage tym then plzz plan sumthin 4 the weekends....
   Now commin to the point.... thnxx once again 4 this quick n wonderful updates with a valuable analysis..... myslf luved todays episode a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt........ at last Dev came out wid flyin colours.... his expreesion along with Radhs was realyyyyy fantastic today!!... Chunnu munnu planed it  vry nicely....😉...
  Its a real surprise today 2 have Radhika n Dev together 2day.... i didnt expected this at al so soon... i thought it Radev punarmilan will take place  on the day of Holi...but Chunnu munnu is a lil 'CHUPARUSTAM' 😉...widout any promo n anythin else thy showed it......
  i totaly agree wid ur last point that want to see the frndshp between them...... wanna see that they both r becumin strnghts of one another...n aftr that luv.

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

I was waiting for you commentary today.  See I have a day off and I used it to watch CB and liked it.  So was waiting for  you to comment on "The return of lover boy".  Besides phuljhari, I did like Dev too as he reminded me of my old favorite character.  Initially thought that he was being too flirtatious as it does not go with his quiet character.  But then thought it was appropriate as he was into phuljhari from the first look when he asked his Dadaji for the reward for her and tried to please her.  So, this part is good that he would show his gentle and sweet side to her instantly.

Phuljhari was as usual quite excellent.  I did like her looking for Chanda even though Chanda is quite capable but that part goes with Phuljhari's nature.  Liked Chenu's concern as this shows that despite his deal making some things are more important and that is phuljhari.  So he may make bargains but in the end would help Phuljhari as he considers her his real sister.  Also he understood that Chanda must have been the ditch her.

Also liked Phuljhari's concern of making her mother angry because she knows that her mother can make things difficult for her such as her pursuit of education (or Kishn Kanhiya).  Liked her wary attitude of not trusting strangers and thinking of practical things.  Like this aspect of Phuljhari a lot.  But she is also easily amused by Bumbum who was more of Kanha today as you mentioned.  

I too had no problem with him postponing his date with the ehsas as work comes first.  They are making him intelligent in many regards but like you I don't want him to be dumbed down in front of Kabutarni.  I didn't like the part where he misunderstood his Dadaji's reaction and thought that he was choking.  If he is thinking highly of Maheswari, it had to be due to Daima's brainwashing and show there is a reason behind it such as protection of Dev and status of Dai and Dev as servants.

Loved your circular trip of the boat.  I was also looking at it but I didn't mind just because of phuljhari's and Bumbum's interaction.  He was trying to impress her and she did get impressed despite her headmistress look.  Imarti is one  of my favorite characters and so did like that part of Phuljhari.  Kabutarni would be unpleasantly surprised by Phuljhari once she invites her as DIL to her house.  I am looking forward to wars between Kabutarni and Phuljhari on the condition that Dev is not dumbed down.  

The creatives have introduced a lot of interesting characters who if utilized can create good tracks.  Just don't make it a triangular story.  Speaking of that,  it seems that Bumbum is in love after half an hour as seen from the precap.  Even Phuljhari is happy and talking to Kanha about that.  Hope they make her reject Rohan eventually based on her feelings for Bumbum.

Misti,  the entry of Bumbum reminded you of Kaam, but to me it was a mixture of Kaam and that older Dev who stopped his car at phool Bangla and appeared out of mist to take back Radhika.  Liked his teasing Phuljhari about praying to Kanha.  I was giggling when you wrote about Bumbumbhole not knowing that Phuljhari calls her friend Kanha a lot when she is in trouble.

Will respond to your commentary more in a while.
Edited by why3 - 13 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Misti.....Was amused when reading your comments about Dev Radhika  conversation.....very interesting.....Some how shanti is also right if she is worried about radhika  being late....Some time i feel if she is wary of Radhika , is because she is not her own daughter and if anything happened to her then what people( society ) will say means responsibility...Liked chheu as he actually  cares for Radhika....Radhika was looking very beautiful when Dev was approaching and she turned her face towards him, Dev was in shadow and her face in light....Liked today's  episode ...Like you and many more wants Creatives to go slow on their friendship and then blossom in to love at least from Radhika ,s side.....Love to read your expert comments
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

Hello Misti.... hope u njoyed the weekend....but myslf missed ur posts a lottttt.. so its mah prsnal rqst that if u could manage tym then plzz plan sumthin 4 the weekends....
   Now commin to the point.... thnxx once again 4 this quick n wonderful updates with a valuable analysis..... myslf luved todays episode a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt........ at last Dev came out wid flyin colours.... his expreesion along with Radhs was realyyyyy fantastic today!!... Chunnu munnu planed it  vry nicely....😉...
  Its a real surprise today 2 have Radhika n Dev together 2day.... i didnt expected this at al so soon... i thought it Radev punarmilan will take place  on the day of Holi...but Chunnu munnu is a lil 'CHUPARUSTAM' 😉...widout any promo n anythin else thy showed it......
  i totaly agree wid ur last point that want to see the frndshp between them...... wanna see that they both r becumin strnghts of one another...n aftr that luv.

Thanks for the appreciation.Chunnu munnu is playing a game here........they are letting the audience know that they might show RaDev scene without advertising about it.........so the audience will have to watch the episodes to see these scenes.............if they advertise it everytime then the audience might watch the days when there are Radev scenes.

During the weekends usually discussion in my threads carry on and yesterday I wrote a poem in my poem thread........it might be on the second page.

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Misti for the analysis---
Liked the last part between Dev and Radhika----
Like the new make-up of Radhika--looks much better and Dev is back with his smile--(and the dialogues didn't matter after that)---
But I would love to se some good connection and flow between one scene to the next--transitions, I feel, is what is sometimes missing....
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

Misti,

I was waiting for you commentary today.  See I have a day off and I used it to watch CB and liked it.  So was waiting for  you to comment on "The return of lover boy".  Besides phuljhari, I did like Dev too as he reminded me of my old favorite character.  Initially thought that he was being too flirtatious as it does not go with his quiet character.  But then thought it was appropriate as he was into phuljhari from the first look when he asked his Dadaji for the reward for her and tried to please her.  So, this part is good that he would show his gentle and sweet side to her instantly.

To me they showed Bumbums attraction .........that is ok but I am worried about this rush from this smitten stage to love and proposal.......the stage in betwee.........I mean from attraction  to friendship and love is an interesting journey and should be explored.  

Phuljhari was as usual quite excellent.  I did like her looking for Chanda even though Chanda is quite capable but that part goes with Phuljhari's nature.  Liked Chenu's concern as this shows that despite his deal making some things are more important and that is phuljhari.  So he may make bargains but in the end would help Phuljhari as he considers her his real sister.  Also he understood that Chanda must have been the ditch her.

Chenu is not that careless and joker that he shows......I hope that they give more layers to his character and he has it in him to counterbalance the mother-sister and if he goes to the Purohit house then he also has it in him to drive some people up the wall. I will like to see his interactio with Bumbum.............I mean Bumbum flirting with Phuljhari and Chenus protective brotherly instincts coming out and he making comments which might irritate Bumbum. Phuljhari looking for Chanda is ok.......thats what she is.

Also liked Phuljhari's concern of making her mother angry because she knows that her mother can make things difficult for her such as her pursuit of education (or Kishn Kanhiya).  Liked her wary attitude of not trusting strangers and thinking of practical things.  Like this aspect of Phuljhari a lot.  But she is also easily amused by Bumbum who was more of Kanha today as you mentioned.  
 Yes liked her hesitation..her distrust and then slowly amused........hope they build it up to confusion for her.......and do it slowly.

I too had no problem with him postponing his date with the ehsas as work comes first.  They are making him intelligent in many regards but like you I don't want him to be dumbed down in front of Kabutarni.  I didn't like the part where he misunderstood his Dadaji's reaction and thought that he was choking.  If he is thinking highly of Maheswari, it had to be due to Daima's brainwashing and show there is a reason behind it such as protection of Dev and status of Dai and Dev as servants.

As for dadaji.....if he can understand Phuljharis fear then he should also be able to understand dadajis distress. Thats why I mentioned daimas POV because even id she wanted she could not protect Dev because she is just a servant.........so she kept quiet and made him believe in something else so that he does not react.

Loved your circular trip of the boat.  I was also looking at it but I didn't mind just because of phuljhari's and Bumbum's interaction.  He was trying to impress her and she did get impressed despite her headmistress look.  Imarti is one  of my favorite characters and so did like that part of Phuljhari.  Kabutarni would be unpleasantly surprised by Phuljhari once she invites her as DIL to her house.  I am looking forward to wars between Kabutarni and Phuljhari on the condition that Dev is not dumbed down.  

Oh I did not mind the scenes.........but the circular movement of the boat was amusing me a lot. I am also looking forward to the battles between Phuljhari and kabutarni provided Dev is not dumbed down.

The creatives have introduced a lot of interesting characters who if utilized can create good tracks.  Just don't make it a triangular story.  Speaking of that,  it seems that Bumbum is in love after half an hour as seen from the precap.  Even Phuljhari is happy and talking to Kanha about that.  Hope they make her reject Rohan eventually based on her feelings for Bumbum.

Well Bumbum is smitten and Phuljharis reaction I am taking it as a continuation of her question to Kanha in the temple.........I mean she asked whether she will meet her Kish Kanhaiya and again she is back to Kanha asking whether this chap is that person........so she is confused and eager..........and I will like this confusion to continue.........

Misti,  the entry of Bumbum reminded you of Kaam, but to me it was a mixture of Kaam and that older Dev who stopped his car at phool Bangla and appeared out of mist to take back Radhika.  Liked his teasing Phuljhari about praying to Kanha.  I was giggling when you wrote about Bumbumbhole not knowing that Phuljhari calls her friend Kanha a lot when she is in trouble.

Oh yes Phoolbangla....I thought I have seen this before but could not place where. Thanks for the reminder........Well Bumbum has to get used to her conversations with Kanha
.😉

Will respond to your commentary more in a while.

zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks, was beautiful the scene with Dev and Radhika
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Lovely post Misti.....Was amused when reading your comments about Dev Radhika  conversation.....very interesting.....Some how shanti is also right if she is worried about radhika  being late....Some time i feel if she is wary of Radhika , is because she is not her own daughter and if anything happened to her then what people( society ) will say means responsibility...Liked chheu as he actually  cares for Radhika....Radhika was looking very beautiful when Dev was approaching and she turned her face towards him, Dev was in shadow and her face in light....Liked today's  episode ...Like you and many more wants Creatives to go slow on their friendship and then blossom in to love at least from Radhika ,s side.....Love to read your expert comments

Shantis practical approach is fine.....infact when today Chanda first came back Shanti was looking worried........when Chanda gave her story, then also she was worried but as soon as the father started arguing with Chanda, Shanti immediately became defensive and flared up.....she has done this before and thats why I am thinking of the insecurity aspect.  Chenu's part I was waiting for..........shows although he does think about profi and loss some things for him are beyond that and Chanda picked up on it.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

To me they showed Bumbums attraction .........that is ok but I am worried about this rush from this smitten stage to love and proposal.......the stage in betwee.........I mean from attraction  to friendship and love is an interesting journey and should be explored.  

Chunnu munnu should realize that characters of Dev and Radhika have immense chemistry and so do actors portraying them.  So there is no rush to go towards love as all know that it is in their destiny to fall in love.  So they should leave it to attraction on Dev's side and let him discover his feelings gradually.  Radhika's has to be attraction and confusion where she is wondering if Bumbum is her real bumbumbhole.  

Now Bumbum was waiting for his DG based on his reactions from last week.  He would look pleased as a punch whenever someone mentioned him getting a life partner.  So he is ready to fall in love.  The attraction part was also logical today because Radhika was looking very innocent and beautiful.  I thought Rubina's makeup was excellent today as she totally looked like a college girl.  

However, I was not impressed with tomorrow's precap of Dev confiding in Rohan about him falling in love.  Dev of CB1 could tell that to his Daadi because of their closeness and his pamperedness by the family.  Here I could understand him telling a brother-cum-friend.  But not only the feelings are rushed, it is not fitting Dev's character.  He is a loner in that family and hence would keep these feelings to himself.  I just don't get this rush.  I would rather see a slow relationship which can be easily shown as Radhika would be going to Mathura every day. So the rush is only to have those Friday's cliffhangers which are not cliffhangers any more as most of the audience know all the tricks.  Instead of looking at repetitious scenes where each ceremony of Rohan and Radhika is obstructed by Kanha and happens with Dev only, I would rather see a more natural relationship that starts with friendship and attraction and slowly develops into deep love.

Chenu is not that careless and joker that he shows......I hope that they give more layers to his character and he has it in him to counterbalance the mother-sister and if he goes to the Purohit house then he also has it in him to drive some people up the wall. I will like to see his interactio with Bumbum.............I mean Bumbum flirting with Phuljhari and Chenus protective brotherly instincts coming out and he making comments which might irritate Bumbum. Phuljhari looking for Chanda is ok.......thats what she is.

That would be the comedy part and the actor playing Chenu is good and has good chemistry with Radhika.  It would be nice to see him trying to threaten Bumbum and Bumbum flexing his muscles and treating him like a pest with phuljhari playing a mediator.

Yes liked her hesitation..her distrust and then slowly amused........hope they build it up to confusion for her.......and do it slowly.

Her action was appropriate.  I liked her not taking Bumbum's hand which he was hoping that she would do.  Even though it was a copy of her scene with Dev in CB1,  it was still proper from her POV.  Even if he is "Hatha Katha Chand munda" (your phrase), she would not give her hand just like that.  Also liked her wariness in face of somebody who is trying to flirt with her so openly.

As for dadaji.....if he can understand Phuljharis fear then he should also be able to understand dadajis distress. Thats why I mentioned daimas POV because even id she wanted she could not protect Dev because she is just a servant.........so she kept quiet and made him believe in something else so that he does not react.

Yeah, that part was really irritating.  At least let him question Dadaji's distress.  They can always show Amma telling him that probably Dadaji is feeling discomfort.  But to show Dev being so clueless about somebody's expressions is idiotic.  The problem is that these creatives never have a framework of a story for next several months that can be modified as the audience react to that.  So they write everyone's expressions based on that day's episode.

Oh I did not mind the scenes.........but the circular movement of the boat was amusing me a lot. I am also looking forward to the battles between Phuljhari and kabutarni provided Dev is not dumbed down.

Well Bumbum is smitten and Phuljharis reaction I am taking it as a continuation of her question to Kanha in the temple.........I mean she asked whether she will meet her Kish Kanhaiya and again she is back to Kanha asking whether this chap is that person........so she is confused and eager..........and I will like this confusion to continue.........

I agree with you completely on this.

Oh yes Phoolbangla....I thought I have seen this before but could not place where. Thanks for the reminder........Well Bumbum has to get used to her conversations with Kanha.😉

You are welcome.  As soon as they showed Bumbum emerging from dark to rescue Radhika, that scene came into mind.  But there Bumbum was smiling like Kanha.  Here he was doing a little bit but showing his satisfaction in finding his ehsas.  Bumbum has to get used to not only Kanha as a third wheel in their relationship but also has to get used to her lectures and headmistress looks.  On top of that, he would be making it up to her every other day as she is more like Imarti and would get continuously angry with him.

On a whole I liked the episode and liked the first meeting.  But again the creatives need to slow down and let develop a relationship that is not only based on attraction, friendship but also on mutual need.  They did not do so in CB1, but here they can show that Bumbum and Phuljhari found common grounds because both are orphans.  So they become one another's confidant.