PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

viprahshi thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chalhov,

Dev has all the qualities to increase his fan base further.  Basically an extra effort to get back more audience by making him different.

So far his acting has been very good ever since the leap because without much efforts we could gauge easily so many nuances of his attributes.  The very first episode where the adult Dev was introduced showed that he was aloner and stayed aloof, has a good comradie with Rohan, not comfortable with Viraat at all, thinks highly of BB and his best friend being Daima, blushes at the love-guru's lessons but does not deter from chasing Radhika when it matters, putting the lessons taught by his love-guru to good use by teasing Radhika in the boat ride and am waiting for the day when he excels his guru in wooing Radhika.  The forum is already ablaze, he has to start his mission of making Radhika's murthy together with some beautiful Shayari(with the help of his uncle) and I have no idea whether there will be enough adjectives in the English dictionary to describe Dev.

Let us all save our energy for this day.  Personally, I am a huge fan of Radhika and will look forward to some naughty moments of hers too.  
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

RaDev 1st meeting was awesome & very different. I think even Radhika also was a little bit open.Unlike CB1 where she used to always run off from Dev.Liked the boat scene very much.I liked Chenu as well,especially when he looked suspiciously at Chanda & when he was worried about Radhika.I think Chenu will be like Lakshman to Radhika.He'l be the 1 to unite Dev & Radhika.

fatssrilanka
Very lovely boat scene and 1st meeting of RaDEv. Chenu loves his Behana and will be there to help her He loves her more then money and commission.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

tell me about it... ๐Ÿ˜† โ˜บ๏ธ

Tilu where did u disappear we were waiting for ur meter these past two episodes๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chalhov

Tilu where did u disappear we were waiting for ur meter these past two episodes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wen on a vacation yar....sori...seriously u guys missed me?? LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!! LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

I wen on a vacation yar....sori...seriously u guys missed me?? LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!! LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Since I am not lying so its ur PANTS ON FIRE!!! LOL see this

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Chalhov,

Dev has all the qualities to increase his fan base further.  Basically an extra effort to get back more audience by making him different.

So far his acting has been very good ever since the leap because without much efforts we could gauge easily so many nuances of his attributes.  The very first episode where the adult Dev was introduced showed that he was aloner and stayed aloof, has a good comradie with Rohan, not comfortable with Viraat at all, thinks highly of BB and his best friend being Daima, blushes at the love-guru's lessons but does not deter from chasing Radhika when it matters, putting the lessons taught by his love-guru to good use by teasing Radhika in the boat ride and am waiting for the day when he excels his guru in wooing Radhika.  The forum is already ablaze, he has to start his mission of making Radhika's murthy together with some beautiful Shayari(with the help of his uncle) and I have no idea whether there will be enough adjectives in the English dictionary to describe Dev.

Let us all save our energy for this day.  Personally, I am a huge fan of Radhika and will look forward to some naughty moments of hers too.  

Radha

Dev is revealing different qualities every day flute playing we saw when he was a child now artist sculptor Mr Mathura and with this boat scene the beginning of his loverboy image I also like Radhika a lot and this time we get to see her fighting for her rights  image Though its a bit fast but I like the way the story is moving. yesterday both were very good looking forward to what happens next.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰  so now u have predicted lets see this Shayari part also and as it is their fan following will keep on increasing.
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

RBG   Dev was good different and taking initiate he is quick๐Ÿ˜‰ already telling about his pyaar to Rohan liked the episode so the change is there

I think in CB2..th CVs has made these two characters more vocal..unlike in part-1 where they used to seal their lips...be it Rads or Dev..always defending the evils..inspite of knowing tht they are wrong...its a welcome change according to times...lets see how Dev will handle Bhootni Bahu in future..and Rads dealing her Ashanti amma and Chanda..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: set_raj

I think in CB2..th CVs has made these two characters more vocal..unlike in part-1 where they used to seal their lips...be it Rads or Dev..always defending the evils..inspite of knowing tht they are wrong...its a welcome change according to times...lets see how Dev will handle Bhootni Bahu in future..and Rads dealing her Ashanti amma and Chanda..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes it came in one of the articles that this time they fight back and they wont be like CB1 Dev and Radhika
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Used to feel CB1 was not from this time....Its presentation, values. had old time feel , which is almost disappeared  in todays world.....May be thats why Old  songs used to fit  perfectly in CB1...Dev,s child like innocence, Radhika ,s composed, peaceful, quite nature added the USP of CB1....I am not great fan of Rajendra Kumar , bur sometimes  Dev  has that kind of pain and same with Radhika, sometimes reminded meena kumari , with B&W era actors...Even now in modern times they both fit very well  but again have  that B&w era charm...Think this was also one of the reason that it became popular in  other countries,yes not to forget above all Krishna,s presence....