Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CBG,,,for a change they showed Dev making initiative unlike in CB1..where he took ages to kiss Sob Sob kumari..But here is more open and frank person...CVs has brought some changes in their characters...
fatssrilanka thumbnail
RaDev 1st meeting was awesome & very different. I think even Radhika also was a little bit open.Unlike CB1 where she used to always run off from Dev.Liked the boat scene very much.I liked Chenu as well,especially when he looked suspiciously at Chanda & when he was worried about Radhika.I think Chenu will be like Lakshman to Radhika.He'l be the 1 to unite Dev & Radhika.
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tell me about it... ๐Ÿ˜† โ˜บ๏ธ
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: radhika5

Dev-Radhika conversation in boat was good and the visuals were beautiful--but I wished for some good transitions between one scene to the next---
Thanks Challov for the beautiful songs--old is gold..the melody, the words all so beautiful..
Now a days the techno stuff takes over...and leaves us nostalgic for the beautiful old songs..

Thanks Radhika I love old songs thought I will look outdated posting those songs but they are evergreen found many liking them somehow while watching these came to my mind there r numerous such lovely song visit the musical thread by Radev24 .
 Yes the boat scene was a very good concept by the CVs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

The boat ride was indeed different, love how Dev is with Radhika.  And how Radhika is with Dev.  Love their first conversation as adults. ๐Ÿ˜‰

lovely scene ashna26๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

Chalhov,  the song from Bees Saal Baad is one of my favorite and I like Waheeda Rehman a lot.  She was one of the most graceful and beautiful actress of her time.  Today's episode was convincing about Dev feeling attracted towards Radhika and his teasing of Radhika was consistent with his characterization shown in the childhood.

Angie I also like Waheeda Rehman specially in those days somehow today Dev Radhika scene reminded me of that song. Dev was very good teasing her paring with her so that she forgets her fear of the boat journey today was a good eoisode
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg86

Beautiful songs Chalhov, and very apt for our beloved jodi.
The appeal of these two actors transcend all age groups because they have such innocent, old worldly charm that you do not see in any other young actors. You can literally pluck them and put them in any of these old movie songs and they will be a perfect fit. They have a timeless quality and that is what is appealing to all age groups.

Thanks Neena both Avi and Rubi have enacted the scene very well and looking at them we think of the yester years heros handsome chivalrous and heroines  graceful feminine beautiful.  and they fit in the modern look too๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annamarie

loved him in todays epi.

Annamarie lovely episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

yaar I tatally agree with you and wow nice songs cool...thanks for it.......

Thanks anu17
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

CBG,,,for a change they showed Dev making initiative unlike in CB1..where he took ages to kiss Sob Sob kumari..But here is more open and frank person...CVs has brought some changes in their characters...

RBG   Dev was good different and taking initiate he is quick๐Ÿ˜‰ already telling about his pyaar to Rohan liked the episode so the change is there