Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dev-Radhika conversation in boat was good and the visuals were beautiful--but I wished for some good transitions between one scene to the next---
Thanks Challov for the beautiful songs--old is gold..the melody, the words all so beautiful..
Now a days the techno stuff takes over...and leaves us nostalgic for the beautiful old songs..
Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The boat ride was indeed different, love how Dev is with Radhika.  And how Radhika is with Dev.  Love their first conversation as adults. 😉

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chalhov,  the song from Bees Saal Baad is one of my favorite and I like Waheeda Rehman a lot.  She was one of the most graceful and beautiful actress of her time.  Today's episode was convincing about Dev feeling attracted towards Radhika and his teasing of Radhika was consistent with his characterization shown in the childhood.
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful songs Chalhov, and very apt for our beloved jodi.
The appeal of these two actors transcend all age groups because they have such innocent, old worldly charm that you do not see in any other young actors. You can literally pluck them and put them in any of these old movie songs and they will be a perfect fit. They have a timeless quality and that is what is appealing to all age groups.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Ansa786

Chalhov,

Had the same reaction to Dev as you and we are alike when it comes to liking songs, we both know that. 😃 ... Good choice of songs and pretty apt for Dev and Radhika. Yes, unusual first meeting but liked their first interaction with each other.

Thanks Ansa liked todays episode very much especially the boat scene and meeting of Radev it was beautifully done and while posting thought of these songs actually I am not very keen on Shammi Kapoor feel a bit of overacting on his part but love the words of the song. Cvs really do some scenes so well.😃
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

wow dear chahlov the songs r soooo appropriate ....at last asli Dev ji nikal aya....

Thanks Radev1000 yes today Radev were very good😃
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Yes, chalhov you are right...Loved todays episode  and saw takative Dev  also ...Radev meeting we all were waiting for that  and we can expect   lot of boat scenes  in coming episodes😍    it was interesting to watch  their   conversation....Today  loved Chenu so much ...he was worried about Radhika  as mansaram....

vinianil
Yes loved todays episode and the dialogues between Dev and Radhika the boat scene was very good and interesting and well enacted by Avi and Rubi😃

Both the men of Manasa family like and r concered for Radhika but the women r jealous.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Love old songs and When CB1 was going on that time ,i could easily visualize  them in any  song of that era...Same this time ....no other recent actor comes to mind  except these two....They have innocence

Neerja
Avinash and Rubina do fit in very well in the old time songs😃 and easy to visualise them in those songs
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved him in todays epi.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar I tatally agree with you and wow nice songs cool...thanks for it.......