watching uttaran

Poll Choice
eases path to mental asylum
needs 10 saridon per day
heights of stupidity
heights of joblessness
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
@hermoinee, Bidaai , dealt with color issues, Dark ppl .... well he has two other shows and both are doing good , in their respective time slots but they fail to reach top slot like bidaai did, well hope for best now , Imagine has a nice show at 10pm dealing about life of a Dwarf gal but and how she divorces her normal husband and is making her own position , πŸ‘πŸΌ, but Imagine dont know how to promote their shows and not everyone gets this channel πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by groucho

Frankly, I have reached a point where I just don't give a hoot.............the only reason for watching is hope that the Satya track will be something new but with this channel they might murder that as well.......Goodnight dear............hope to see you tomorrow..........last few days have been a nightmare with the Japan quake but all colleagues and friends safe........thank the Lord.

Good night... My friends and relatives too in Solomon islands and nearby islands escaped from the fury of that quake... Saw the videos where the water gushes into the houses and carries them along... It was terrifying and unbelievable.. God save them..
Originally posted by JustJ

@hermoinee, if anyone can make Uttaran makers run for their faltu money , its Rajan Shahi , his BIDAAI , put end to K soaps never ending years of torture , i want him to make one show which can be bigger and brilliant than bidaai , i followed bidaai for 14months and it was best ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, even their one hour episodes which ran for 2months bought them mind blowing trps 

Jaya even I watched Bidaai and it was one show which has left its mark on me. I stopped watching after the death of Sadhna and Ranveer.
Believe me the day they showed Jogi telling Veer to take care of Taps it reminded me of Prakash Chand Sharma. He would have never ever said that. I found a lot of similarities between Jogi and PC Sharma(though PC was better). His character from the beginning till the end was consistent and I just loved his character, its sad here they butchered Jogi's  character.
Alekh though mentally challenged always stood up for his wife and used to actually shut his mother up. Ranveer as a sign of protest left his house and his wife followed him instead of giving lectures and stopping him though I find a lot of similarity between Iccha and SadhnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. That soap was much much practical and respected all relations. I dont know how CCBM is doing as I don't watch it but eagerly waiting for Bidaai 2πŸ˜ƒ.
@ souroj, apart in present shows like gulaal , Pardes, Bidaai was very close to my heart , i followed it till ragvir wedding , and i like even Raginis mom as she had her fears and worries in disliking Sads but she never wanted to harm the gal , Bidaai was never evil show , only thing which i disliked was chotima turning -ve out of no  where but that had its mark too ,

Yes Aalekh was brilliant husband , a mentally unstable guy standing by his wife and fighting for her right and respect , andRagvir boy they are the best and will always be

icha and sadna are not similar atleast Sadz had this detective brain πŸ˜† she was No.1 telly Detective bahu no πŸ˜† .... veer can not be comapred to Veerjuji (Malatis ; husband ) though he was kabhi here and kabhi there types but he was brilliant ,

Sorry guys , i know its not right to compare shows , but couldnt help it
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

@ souroj, apart in present shows like gulaal , Pardes, Bidaai was very close to my heart , i followed it till ragvir wedding , and i like even Raginis mom as she had her fears and worries in disliking Sads but she never wanted to harm the gal , Bidaai was never evil show , only thing which i disliked was chotima turning -ve out of no  where but that had its mark too ,

Yes Aalekh was brilliant husband , a mentally unstable guy standing by his wife and fighting for her right and respect , andRagvir boy they are the best and will always be

icha and sadna are not similar atleast Sadz had this detective brain πŸ˜† she was No.1 telly Detective bahu no πŸ˜† .... veer can not be comapred to Veerjuji (Malatis ; husband ) though he was kabhi here and kabhi there types but he was brilliant ,

Sorry guys , i know its not right to compare shows , but couldnt help it

Oh is it, I did not know shows can't be compared( a bit of cheatingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†).Yes Jaya choti ma was evil but still somewhere u cud sympathise wid her. She had a solid reason to turn evil.I loved both Ragvir and Salekh. Even Indrajit was not like Umed, he used to give back to Vasu too. Veenu ji and Malti were good tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I will try to catch up the other mentioned shows by u.
hey i want to vote for all the optionsπŸ˜†