Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
No serial can give takar to this crap yaar, no one could make their deserved place ....... donno if this bakwas will end it or not , suddenly i am starting to respect old torture of K soaps 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Hi, Good to see you too...I read somewhere that both Tina and Rashmi are being paid about 60 to 65 thousand per episode, and if the director does not even give some proper dialogue to them, especially Ichcha, are they not wasting that money? They can wrap up things and finish the show fast.. Looks like everyone in the CVs team as well as the cast has lost interest in the show... there is no direction or new acting or any moral or theme which they boasted earlier... It is going from worse to ridiculous limits...

Well the channel has more money than brains...........so more fool them. The scene with Raghu was shot recently............as I said it is being made up as we go along............so how can there be a story or continuity..............the only thing constant is the cast and they are no longer a good ensemble as far as I am concerned............they were when the show started.....one of the best I had seen..........a great pity..............

What is even more surprising is that the advertisers of today are obviously not doing a qualitative research of the viewership................that is why there is so much ad money coming in for the channel. So the channel does not care whether the show is good or bad as long as the moolah rolls into the bank.🤢
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Aditi they have no where  to go , they are rotating in circles from ages and will continue doing till world ends , as no one is bothered to send warning to channel , or wat ever , and the calmness of audience stuns me, if u see comments on any article reading this show , there arent many , but yet this show is wat doing so good ?? 

Even all the other serials seem to have similar stories only... Shah Rukh Khan jokingly said 'Welcome to small tv saases, bahus, wives, second wives, sisters, brothers, husbands, etc' in some tv award function.. so now it has become a must for shows to contain two wives and impractical and unrealistic situations... But it would be better if channels check themselves and give progressive stuff instead of dishing out such outdated and harmful messages to society...
shivani9 thumbnail
I dont watch it anymore, so i havent voted..😳
hermione8 thumbnail

Last year's holi scene was so intense and emotional and heart breaking for Veecha fans when Vansh Ichcha marriage was finalised... Now this year, if they have a holi scene shooting, there is nothing exciting to look forward to as they have spoilt  and killed Veer's character..Even if they show him showering love on Ichcha now, it will come across as phony only, after his feeding Taps act... They have killed the gentle fairytale romance completely...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@hermoinee, if anyone can make Uttaran makers run for their faltu money , its Rajan Shahi , his BIDAAI , put end to K soaps never ending years of torture , i want him to make one show which can be bigger and brilliant than bidaai , i followed bidaai for 14months and it was best ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, even their one hour episodes which ran for 2months bought them mind blowing trps 
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anybody know that what happen in todays episode

where is tapasya going with cash?

I did't watch.......
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Last year's holi scene was so intense and emotional and heart breaking for Veecha fans when Vansh Ichcha marriage was finalised... Now this year, if they have a holi scene shooting, there is nothing exciting to look forward to as they have spoilt  and killed Veer's character..Even if they show him showering love on Ichcha now, it will come across as phony only, after his feeding Taps act... They have killed the gentle fairytale romance completely...

Frankly, I have reached a point where I just don't give a hoot.............the only reason for watching is hope that the Satya track will be something new but with this channel they might murder that as well.......Goodnight dear............hope to see you tomorrow..........last few days have been a nightmare with the Japan quake but all colleagues and friends safe........thank the Lord.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

Anybody know that what happen in todays episode

where is tapasya going with cash?

I did't watch.......

Supposedly to buy cotton sarees............and that was all...........nothing shown with the cash. It is a waiting game this serial..............so we watch and keep waiting.😉😆
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

@hermoinee, if anyone can make Uttaran makers run for their faltu money , its Rajan Shahi , his BIDAAI , put end to K soaps never ending years of torture , i want him to make one show which can be bigger and brilliant than bidaai , i followed bidaai for 14months and it was best ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, even their one hour episodes which ran for 2months bought them mind blowing trps 

Hi JustJ, I have not watched bidaai and uttaran is the only one I started to watch and it is really disappointing nowadays... I hope this Rajan shahi starts some new show at this time slot and pushes this rubbish show out...