Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Bhakti.  I am really sorry for the pain u had to bear through. 
Yea Gurmeet and Drashti were awesome with their performance.  I totally was in awe of them and felt the portrayal of pain to my core.  Yea the crying of Geet and Maan were so natural that I too did not feel that it was a performance but as if Maan and Geet are real people and we are feeling their pain of loss of the baby and after effect of the tregedy.  And how well Gurmeet exposed the raw pain of the dad and his helplessness to expose his real hurt.  Only he could do that with his grandmother.

and Now that his wife depends upon his strength..  That he has to be strong for his wife and that he will do all in his power to bring her out of her pain of loss and cheer her up and in doing so he will find solace for his pain too..

I was just too stun to believe that this was a performance and not the real life story of Maaneet.  These two have captured our heart by their sheer talented performance..  love them so very much
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u soo u soo much !!Its the most saddest episode 😔hmm now im just Looking forward for the new promo~~ !! 
tweetygeet007 thumbnail
thank u for the update.........
guriabutt thumbnail

❤️                              NICE         ❤️
evasumi thumbnail
Thank you ladies for the lovely comments.  Truly appreciate it

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Felt bad 4 tht moron dev, m shocked. Btw nicely written:)
evasumi thumbnail
Yea I too feel bad for Dev that because of his painful and awful past with Geet he cannot even show his sympathy as a simple brother in law who is genuinely concern for his brother and his wife.

He has no courage to come openly and show his regret and sympathy so he seeks the private moment and that may put him in jeopardy again...

Let's see what are Maan's reaction to this.
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bt dev did commit a sin n he will have to say for it. Repenting is just not enough. But i guess eventually maan n geet will forgive him.
evasumi thumbnail
Yes he did but he is really really remorseful and repenting so eventually Maaneet will have to forgive hiim.  Or if he tries something else Maan would kick him out again or soemthing..  but he would not as he was already shown that he was really sorry for all his actions and he seeks forgiveness from them.
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tht  was a very sad epi