Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree.When RaDev were kids they started having a spiritual connection with each other.So, I guess this spiritual connection will make them fall in love & then when Radhika will be selected for Rohan ,Dev might think of sacrificing his love.During that time Kanha will gve her some clue about Dev being her husband. And in the nick of time Radhika will come to know the truth about Dev & will ultimately marry him.
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lavalina

i think zat its their friendship which will lead to their love...................so be patient dr........................i think z precap did tell us smethg chek my post about precap am sure u'll know wat i mean

lavalina i too want to see their friendship first.....and then they falling into love...
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

Niha good thoughts.... previously we saw that Radika n Dev has a connection of soul wid one another..... so i think that here the soul conection is working.......... radhika's mind is not awre abt the truth where her soul is awre that dat unknown guy is her kisn kanhiya.....n dats y she is feelin dat joy within herslf...
  same goes 4 Dev..... today he came out wid flyin colours .......his expressions was also mindblowing.......his total appearance get changed in one episode.... that sad sad Dev becum chirpy n bubbly.......
   Todays episode 4 me is jst fantabulous n mesmerizing...

i am too 100% on with u, that RaDev have soul connection.....but couldnt CV's given some time to express out Radh's feeling for Dev....i dont know the precap which they showed would be shown today, but Radh was wearing the same dress, so it would be right after she goes home......it seemed too fast for me....but lets see how would be todays episode....
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

C'mon yaar !! Wen Radhika saw dev for the first time, she did feel something bt then her consciousness took over and she became like that, bt if we see rad's was rather enjoying herself with Dev in his talks, it was just her consiousness which was making her keep that stern look, so if she goes home nd starts thinking that way den m convinced

Abhi, i agree with u......She was mesmerized looking at Dev, and she got conscious, she bent down her head.........and then it was Dev's talk ( meri taraf dekh ke bol sakthi hai) made her turn toward him...........( it was a cute scene).
i want CV's to show something similar.........As Radh getting his thoughts often, but Radh doesnt want to think of anyother guy except her KK, but she keep seeing signs and Kahna indicating her that Dev is only her KK........and then Radh asking Kahna..." Kahna, Kya yeh mere Kishna kaniyya hai?"
i just want to see the trasformation of Radh feelings from her Kishna Kannaiya to Dev.......
and want  Cv's to show some more indications that Radh could feel that Dev it her KK......not just with one meeting....
i think Cv's are hurrying , as they are planning for the holi Maha episode and they have to cope up with it????
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

What I can guess is that Radhka might take it as an indication of her talk with Kanha.......that will she meet her kishn kanhaiya.......so she again goes back to the same kishn kanhaiya........and has a chat with him.........but I want this confusion to be with Radhika for some time.........let her be undecided and think about it...........and hopefully not love from her side until a bit later.

Exactly MIsti, thats what i want to see......Radh must be in the confusion if Dev is her KishnKaniyya ....and this shouldn't be rushed...
I hope CV's dont rush all these beautiful moments of RaDev :( 
sometimes these small small conversations adds beauty to the story.....
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Niha bilijili giri on Rads and anyway whatever happens to her everyday she has to tell her Kanha so here also she may be doing that was she blushing dont know but she was asking questions. till now no one rowed the boat for her so that she can reach home so its something thats not normal so her confusion and thinking in that fashion. Anyway CVs r in a hurry as if gaadi chut rahi hai.😆

😆 yeah bijili tho giri........ Awwwww their expression were so lovely when they were lost into eachother.😍  kya scene tha.

even i think so, since they hav to cope up with their holi maha episode.

Hope they take it slowly and give lots of beautiful scenes.

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghna2

agree with u Niha I want them to go slowly not this fast,step by step,and I am praying kanha seriously that R sholdnot fall for this ajnabee and start to think his kishan kanaiya,so soon.

even though he is ajnabee to her, the ehsaas between them makes her feel close to him.....the only thing is, it shouldnt be rushed....and shown beautifully.
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

It was just precap ,may come after few days ...Radhika must have felt the attraction thats why she was talking to Kanha as He is her only friend with whom she shares her thoughts.....Every thing was perfect and their meeting each other, their conversation ,boat-ride done beautifully....Their expressions were great.....   but Radhika,s feelings  for Dev for now may be confusing....Let both of them take their time in falling in love specially Radhika,starting with friendship....Move tracks with steady pace do not start galloping as if running race......CB,s viewers are still here

Agree with u totally, We are here, we are not running away😆, so whats the hurry?
hope to see beautiful track ahead.

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika5

Thanks Niha for your post--

I guess "magical connection" makes you fall in love at first sight---
My take on the story line---I think that Radhika will also fall in love with Dev---just like Dev falling for Radhika...(not knowing each others name) but then Radhika will realize that she is married and for her to fall in love with this person is "wrong"---where as for Dev, he has never realized that he is married and so that is not an issue...

And then Radhika will be engaged to Rohan---Radhika will agree thinking that Rohan is her "kishna kanhaiya"---

but who know what creatives have in mind----

They have the magical connection, they have the unknown ehsaas between them, i wish we get to see her confusion and her feeling changing towards Dev as her KK, but in slow process.