Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! - Page 6

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Lmao, I know, right? That's exactly why you should never get addicted to a couple, especially when it's from a EK soap. You can never ever trust her. People say that AP are gonna end together, that's for sure, may I ask how are you all so damned positive?

I have started liking Shankar-Misha now..though, I always prefer MiYa. Their dance today! <333

its ekta show afterall....itne saal ka experience hai yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AP will be together in the end no doubts....like i say the couples will unite only in the end....

but kayamath she changes track because of the massive fans following of MiChi......

but i hated ekta for changing couple in tujh sang preet lagayi sajna...it was heart-burning for me...i love yug-vrinda...she changed it into rajbir-vrinda...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

I would love to add despo T as well but she is sometimes fun to watch🀣

what abt Ruhi and Angad?😈...........they used to be so damn cute to watch before but now they are so freaking annoying as well.

Ya, there are times when I like T but I won't mind if she's not around. 

TrAngad are at times cute and at times, unbearably annoying but they aren't shown much these days so I'll like to spare them. I kinda like them.

I would love to add Chandeena to the list as well but most people like them and they are important characters.

Anyhow, I feel T will be Sid's next target..
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chandeena are of no use to Sid they are already dead.

I don't like them but can do with mom and do away with dad he is so....so.....so...let me think....he is so....well u see he is nothing and is very much not needed at this point in time, so the sooner he is gone the better.

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hehe! Thanks, Akku. 
No ghee-shakar please. Chocolates are welcome, though πŸ˜›

Ya, everyone will be happy except moi. I love my AbhIya πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί

Anyhow, I like KaPi too. They'll act as balm to my broken heart but PKYEK will still be over for meπŸ’”

Lol, if you're giving me my KaPi and YaRa back, you can have as many chocolates as you want. πŸ˜† Aww, don't worry, you'll still get to see AMetz, right? Anyhow, as if this is gonna happen. πŸ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Chandeena are of no use to Sid they are already dead.

I don't like them but can do with mom and do away with dad he is so....so.....so...let me think....he is so....well u see he is nothing and is very much not needed at this point in time, so the sooner he is gone the better.

Bas karo tum dono, ek ek karke saara PKYEK khatam kar doge! πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Angel: I don't like either of them. Lol! But ya, Sid can't help us with them, you're right =)

@Akku: Well, it wasn't about ViSu for me. PKYEK was always AbhIya and God forbid, if they won't happen, PKYEK is over for me at least. But that's just me. What harm can one viewer less do anyway? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-Edited-

I can never feel for AM what I'd felt for AbhIya, so even the fact that it's the same actors won't help πŸ˜’
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Bas karo tum dono, ek ek karke saara PKYEK khatam kar doge! πŸ˜†

HAHA...don't stop us but join us🀣
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Angel: I don't like either of them. Lol! But ya, Sid can't help us with them, you're right =)

@Akku: Well, it wasn't about ViSu for me. PKYEK was always AbhIya and God forbid, if they won't happen, PKYEK is over for me at least. But that's just me. What harm can one viewer less do anyway? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-Edited-

I can never feel for AM what I'd felt for AbhIya, so even the fact that it's the same actors won't help πŸ˜’

One viewer!? Did you, really, just say ONE VIEWER!? The people here are gonna bombard EK with bombs and threats if she really does plan not to end up Abhay-Pia together, and you know that. :P
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail

HAHA...don't stop us but join us🀣

Don't kill Shaw, for starters. Me adores him. :D You can kill Shanky if you want...He bores me. πŸ€” Yeah, spare Chand and Haseena .. they're entertaining! And do NOT kill TrAngad. <333 Oooh, wait, did I just spoil ALL of your plans? πŸ˜ˆ
.Angel thumbnail
ok I have been seen ViSu ViSu around the forum and I at first felt it will be very stupid and dumb of me to ask who they but tonight I'm feeling kinda stupid anyway.

so I'm just gonna go ahead and ask my silly question, who are ViSu?πŸ˜•