Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

i never said sid is not a bad guy .............he is damon the evil minded damon but somewhere in his heart he is soft or he will be nice i guess piya will make him a bit nice guy.......like elena somewhat changed a bit of damon

well in this matter i don't want piya to interfere...i want panchi to do that because panchi is the only one who have seen sid's soft nature while saving her from danish...sleeping in the car for her....till now piya is just seeing his fake niceness which is eventually evil minded....only panchi have seen his trueself.....the normal sid....the vampire with a heart...

the more he sees piya...the more evil he will get to snatch her from abhay.......piya only brings the evil side of sid...not the good.....

panchi brings the good side of him....

as for damon....he always has an heart unlike sid....its just that he doesn't show it out because he wants to prove everyone that he is evil....everyone hates him......elena changed damon for sure...but he never tried snatching elena from stefan.....he had those ideas(in the book).....but then he stopped at one point of time since elena brought some changes in him

damon is way more sexy evil in the book than the show.....infact sid is similar to the damon in the book rather than the series....and sid-abhay story is going exactly the way of stefan-damon from the book...the rivarly and sid snatching piya from abhay to make his dark princess...just like damon who wants katherine as his dark princess....

if going by the show.....damon is a sweetheart.....unlike damon in the book who has hatred for his brother stefan since they were together as humans.....that goes same for stefan

in the show at least damon-stefan had that brotherhood bond even though they hated each other...damon hates his bro but then if he never sees him in front of his sight...he gets worried...a pain is seen in his eyes.....

Ian-Paul rocks as stefan-damon.......natural chemistry
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanvismile

i agree sid is cruel vampire or a normal vampire  ,whatever ,but i wonder chand and abhay how do they survive????,abhay never attacks human beings but i m sure he must be attacking animals ,i dont think he survives on plants ðŸ˜† just because animals cant speak for them self ,we consider him innocent ,because we are humans we feel bad with sid s acts.

i woudnt justify sid s actions that he is doin becoz of his tragic past ,whatever the reason whats wrong is wrong evry person starts follows wrong becoz of certain reasons they are not starting only bad.lastly we like bad boys as they r interesting to watch.

Totally agree! We can't spare Chand and Abhay just because they attack animals instead of humans or drink blood out of glass instead of directly from the body 🤢 😛
And yes, I will not justify Sid's actions either. I'm sure there is a very strong reason behind why Sid is what he is today. Regardless, evil is evil 😳

And oh yes, we just love bad boys, no denying that 😆 😆 😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
one question guys,

so when does likely for us to start seen Sid sucking/killing men as well or is he only gonna go after women? :(

by God what did women ever do to him......I wanna see him talking down men as well.

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Angel

one question guys,

so when does likely for us to start seen Sid sucking/killing men as well or is he only gonna go after women? :(

by God what did women ever do to him......I wanna see him talking down men as well.

Omg, Angel! 🤣 🤣 🤣

As much as I loved Shaurya once upon a time, he's getting on my nerves these days. I hope Sid knocks him down next! 😛

@Women: Not really Sid's fault you see. Women throw themselves on him like, 'Aa bel mujhe maar' so what is our poor evil vampy suppose to do? 😆 😆 😆
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
OKK...I have a question.. Chand-hasena Abhay only attack animals? Not humans?

^^ if thats d case i remember during one raichand party,Hasena were so desparate for blood (looking @ some ladies) i though,Both Chand-hasena goona kill dem after d party🤣

As for Abhay ,I havent seen him drinking anything..so dont know what to say but vampire toh woh bhi hai,,kya parak padta hai😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Angel

one question guys,

yaar what can he do actually...womens are falling into his charms and throw themselves on him....just look how shanaya openly say "come on baby drink my blood".....and the other says "sid mujhe tumhari ankhen bahut pasand hai"......all the womens are being cheap and despo...so he makes them as his dinner....i don't blame him at all

everyone throws themselves on him except for panchi....i think next victim would be T....

and also he suffered this vampire life because of a women.....he hates his brother because of a women...he suffered alot because of a women....so his hatred for womens is in the top level....

but i remember sid telling danish that he will kill him if he is seen anywhere near panchi....so i think of man...he would love to make danish as his dinner...since danish is messing around his ladylove panchi

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya2025

OKK...I have a question.. Chand-hasena Abhay only attack animals? Not humans?

^^ if thats d case i remember during one raichand party,Hasena were so desparate for blood (looking @ some ladies) i though,Both Chand-hasena goona kill dem after d party🤣

As for Abhay ,I havent seen him drinking anything..so dont know what to say but vampire toh woh bhi hai,,kya parak padta hai😳

haan koi pharak nahi padta ðŸ˜†sirf idhar odhar bhagta rehta hai😆
.Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Omg, Angel! 🤣 🤣 🤣

As much as I loved Shaurya once upon a time, he's getting on my nerves these days. I hope Sid knocks him down next! 😛

@Women: Not really Sid's fault you see. Women throw themselves on him like, 'Aa bel mujhe maar' so what is our poor evil vampy suppose to do? 😆 😆 😆

HAHA....OMG u r thinking of him haven Shaurya as his dinner😲......and I thought that I was evil when the thought cross my mind🤣

my god watching him picking things up after Shankar like his wife is damn annoying and that scene with him and Shankar on the bed made me wish Sid enter the room and finish things off right there.😈

I'm all up for Gay guys and tracks but theirs is boring and is freaking annoying to watch too.

so don't worry Sid will get to Shaurya soon but before that I want him after real strong men then come back to lady Shaurya later🤣

hope some despo women stop trowing themselves at Sid for now😔😆

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

yaar what can he do actually...womens are falling into his charms and throw themselves on him....just look how shanaya openly say "come on baby drink my blood".....and the other says "sid mujhe tumhari ankhen bahut pasand hai"......all the womens are being cheap and despo...so he makes them as his dinner....i don't blame him at all

everyone throws themselves on him except for panchi....i think next victim would be T....

and also he suffered this vampire life because of a women.....he hates his brother because of a women...he suffered alot because of a women....so his hatred for womens is in the top level....

but i remember sid telling danish that he will kill him if he is seen anywhere near panchi....so i think of man...he would love to make danish as his dinner...since danish is messing around his ladylove panchi

yaa shanaya is so cheap i read some viewer saying that i feel giving two tight slaps to ugly shanaya ðŸ˜†serioulsy she flirts so cheaply 
.Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

oh Mages, I much as I will love to see Sid digging his fangs down Ganish throat I don't think he has his time right now.

Sid is so freaking mad at women he want to see them all gone so that he can have hima nd his Brother back........u know as in just the two of them.

I just hope and wish that Abhay did not turn his back on is brother for love.