Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
kaheela ur viewpoint cnt be disputed.....he is evil....bt still then sumthng makes me think dat he has a gud side to him as well....which panchi may bring out if she doesnt run away frm him when she gets to kne his truth or if she is left alive.....i hav a feelng dat sid may finish her off😭.....bt then d same is d case wid damon rite...hnstly spkng am cnfusd.....his atrocities makes hm deserve nthng less dan death...evn death is small.....bt he has a disastrous past toooπŸ˜”
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
every thing he does..is the worst.....i agree......i like him bcz of his realistic acts..he actually behaves like the vamps.........
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you all for you valuable in put😊 although some answers shocked me😲 

as i still cant understand  how can any one justify sid!!

how can any one justify his deception, and his sick affairs  or worst  his killing of innocent women!!!!!!!!! 

think of it what if one of them were someone you loved or even you!!! would you feel the same way then?πŸ˜› would you still have a soft spot for Sid!!!!πŸ˜•

if you say he had a heart breaking past!! i will say so?!!!!!! πŸ˜•does that give him the right to seduce, use,  deceive , kill hundreds of women ? does his heart breaking past justify it!!!πŸ˜• 

is being heart broken or having traumatic past a valid reason to do these evil acts?!?!!!!!!!! to take lives of innocent people!!

if your answer is yes then you should feel the same wayfor those psychotic killers, rapists, who are stacked in jails and set them free too, because they too were victims of traumatic past! or abusive childhoodπŸ˜•
 how can any one think like that?!!! i am just shocked!!

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ka7eela- i think u've taken his charecter too seriouysly lol..
As u said "if one of them were someone you loved or even you!!! would you feel the same way then?πŸ˜› would you still have a soft spot for Sid!!!!πŸ˜•" Den i'd say if some vampire were around me & if i were aware abt d fact i'd have goten a heart attrack right @ dat moment..Baki ka chodo khudko bachana bhi mushkil hota..& Do u think Vampire like Abhay does exist? I dont think so,Vampires r not meant to be sweet..Dey r vampires..Suckers of human/animal's blood.Coz der livlihood depends on humans blood & to get d blood dey 'd do whatever dey could.. Traping women..Dating dem etc..Vampire needs blood..Dats it.

U should not compare d charecter or charecters of d show wid real life's real ppl..coz dey r  simply not real..:)
Yes,I do find or have reason to justify Sid's action,as its just a show.In reality Vampire ko justify karne k lia bachna bhi toh zarrori hai na bhai πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: piya2025

As u said "if one of them were someone you loved or even you!!! would you feel the same way then?πŸ˜› would you still have a soft spot for Sid!!!!πŸ˜•" Den i'd say if some vampire were around me & if i were aware abt d fact i'd have goten a heart attrack right @ dat moment..Baki ka chodo khudko bachana bhi mushkil hota..& Do u think Vampire like Abhay does exist? I dont think so,Vampires r not meant to be sweet..Dey r vampires..Suckers of human/animal's blood.Coz der livlihood depends on humans blood & to get d blood dey 'd do whatever dey could.. Traping women..Dating dem etc..Vampire needs blood..Dats it.

U should not compare d charecter or charecters of d show wid real life's real ppl..coz dey r  simply not real..:)
Yes,I do find or have reason to justify Sid's action,as its just a show.In reality Vampire ko justify karne k lia bachna bhi toh zarrori hai na bhai πŸ˜†

i agree with you completely...but then trapping panchi is wrong😑😑

god knows what was the jerk talking abt panchi.....😑

well one thing confirm...after sid gets bored with T....she is definetly going to be his chilly tandoori....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: piya2025

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you got mew wrong hun!!  this is not about  vampires!!πŸ˜›

i am talking bout his character as it is! he deceives and he kills, so how can any one justify that? how can anyone say he is not bad he is not evil!!

i have seen people rejoicing him killing shanaya!! that i find very disturbing!!

juts because we see him killing random people you cant says its ok cause they dont matter to the story!!

the same people will feel bad and curse him if he tomorrow he kills panchi for example!!

my point is even if you like an actor or a character try to see his/her reality as it is  instead of being delusional and justifying his wrong and evil acts!!  just because you like him
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
@Mages- Hehe i didnt watch today's epi..Did he said anything bad abt Panchi? all i know he's just On for d revenge..Thinking abt panchi is out of his routine i guess..🀣
Though somewhere i feel,he wont harm Panchi & eventually may fall for her..Not dat lovey-dovey way..May be like gets attrach to her..
piya2025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you got mew wrong hun!!  this is not about  vampires!!πŸ˜›

i am talking bout his character as it is! he deceives and he kills, so how can any one justify that? how can anyone say he is not bad he is not evil!!

i have seen people rejoicing him killing shanaya!! that i find very disturbing!!

juts because we see him killing random people you cant says its ok cause they dont matter to the story!!

the same people will feel bad and curse him if he tomorrow he kills panchi for example!!

my point is even if you like an actor or a character try to see his/her reality as it is  instead of being delusional and justifying his wrong and evil acts!!  just because you like him

umm No..i didnt take ur words in a wrong way babes..& NahinnnnnnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Im not being biased here.. For a change I like all d charecters of d show Except dat Shauriya (since gay track startedπŸ₯±)& as for ur ans..

All his acts r justified COZ-

Here we r having him as Vampire Not a HumanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ka7eela, he won't kill Panchi. If he wanted to kill her, he'd had many oppurtunities to do so. He spent a night in his car for her, he saved her from her pile-on stalker ex fiancee .. he cares for her, in his own peculiar way, and him killing Panchi would not only be stupid, but completely unjustifiable BECAUSE she is the only person he has shown a single bit of humanity for, till date. πŸ˜³
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wholheartdly agree! OffCorse HE IS EVIL! No denyin in dat! Bt its hs evil face dat makes hm intrstn isnt it!! Da way he kills hs prey without ny mercy..omg! Its so thrillin 2 wtch dose scenes! Lol
Guess, i m being bit evil nw! πŸ˜‰