Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

And we can't judge him BEFORE we know the reason. Yep, he kills people. Yep, he sleeps with married ladies. But, heck, that's what we wanted - a desi Damon with a past to spice things up! 😳

Akku, I edited that comment for you. Read again! 😃
And it is not 'judging' per se. Even if for a reason, he is evil and frankly, that's why I like him...

-Edited-

IKR, Angel? I'm sick and tired of seeing Pia cry over Abhay and his ways all the time! Uff!! If she can slap Misha back why can't she slap Abhay? Seriously! He, too, raised his hand on her! 
Anyhow, I did see a glimpse of the old Pia today, though, around Abhay she went back to being her chocolate mousse self, as Poco says. Hope to see her back soon! =)
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly, his emotional side comes out in the open whenever he is with Panchi .. He's the softie with a heart! 😳 Remember all the times he has saved her when Radish tried to force her into talkin? What 'evil' person does that? 🤔 We should know his side of the story before being judgemental. 🤓

it would be awesome na if my predictions comes true

sid flirting with other girls every now and then mainly T-piya makes her feel the pain of love...hurt and cries...sid goes behind her and ask what is wrong with her and she confess her love to him and also why she loves him that dumbstruck sid...left speechless....he doesn't know what to do then he realises all the moments spent with panchi....and realise that afterall he has a heart.....but then his revenge for AbhiYa will stop him from giving any kind of love to panchi...and now since he feels for panchi...he would think that she deserve someone better rather than him because if she knows his truth...there is only hatred for him

meanwhile...piya gets to know all the truth of sid from abhay....and piya will tell abhay that panchi is in love with sid...and her life is in danger not knowing that sid is really in love with panchi.....they were try creating distances between SidChi.....

panchi is the only person who knows his soft corner....she is also the only person who is not in love with his money...charms...dashing looks but is in love with his heartless heart....

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@luvarti: Couldn't have put it better! Sid's evil and he's evil for a reason 👏 👏 👏

-Edited-

Exactly, Akku! Like we've always said ever since the show started, feelings are beyond logic and reason. We ourselves don't know at times why we react like we do in a certain situation. Sid is definitely not as heartless as he believes himself to be. He does have dormant emotions locked up inside him in a box and I see Panchi as the key who'll open that box and let those feelings flow freely, evoke the human inside him once again and lead him to him path of redemption and absolution of all his sins =)

Fortunately, that's the only thing that will seperate him from being another Damon. Damon never got the girl he loves - Elena or Katherine - whilst these two were the only ones that awakened the human inside him! And Indian telly, being Indian telly, can go to ridiculous lengths to give every character a worthy ending, and that's where Panchi comes in. 😳
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know I'm going to sound REALLY dumb, but what actually is CVs? Cinevistas? Creatives? :/ 

HAHA.....me seriously don't know what to say this and I think it both.......it has got to be.

ok maybe mostly Creatives.

.Jane.. thumbnail

Fortunately, that's the only thing that will seperate him from being another Damon. Damon never got the girl he loves - Elena or Katherine - whilst these two were the only ones that awakened the human inside him! And Indian telly, being Indian telly, can go to ridiculous lengths to give every character a worthy ending, and that's where Panchi comes in. 😳

Look to the length I went to 🤣 🤣 🤣
I gave everyone a worthy end except for my favourite couple 😉

Anyhow, I kind of like this aspect, of Pia being Elena for Abhay and Panchi for Sid =D
If this really resembles TVD that much :P
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

it would be awesome na if my predictions comes true

sid flirting with other girls every now and then mainly T-piya makes her feel the pain of love...hurt and cries...sid goes behind her and ask what is wrong with her and she confess her love to him and also why she loves him that dumbstruck sid...left speechless....he doesn't know what to do then he realises all the moments spent with panchi....and realise that afterall he has a heart.....but then his revenge for AbhiYa will stop him from giving any kind of love to panchi...and now since he feels for panchi...he would think that she deserve someone better rather than him because if she knows his truth...there is only hatred for him

meanwhile...piya gets to know all the truth of sid from abhay....and piya will tell abhay that panchi is in love with sid...and her life is in danger not knowing that sid is really in love with panchi.....they were try creating distances between SidChi.....

panchi is the only person who knows his soft corner....she is also the only person who is not in love with his money...charms...dashing looks but is in love with his heartless heart....

I swear, I do not want to see Sid cry, that would be terrible. 🥺 But it's most likely that it will go this way! 
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Look to the length I went to 🤣 🤣 🤣
I gave everyone a worthy end except for my favourite couple 😉

Anyhow, I kind of like this aspect, of Pia being Elena for Abhay and Panchi for Sid =D
If this really resembles TVD that much :P

Lol, I actually loved the lengths you went to! 😃 It actually satisfies 90% of the people watching this show. 

Me too! In TVD, we are still confused whether it would be Bonnie (Elena's best friend) for Damon, or Katherine, whilst it's crystal clear here.. Panchi is the ONLY person that can pull Sid out of the darkness. 
.Jane.. thumbnail

Lol, I actually loved the lengths you went to! 😃 It actually satisfies 90% of the people watching this show. 

Me too! In TVD, we are still confused whether it would be Bonnie (Elena's best friend) for Damon, or Katherine, whilst it's crystal clear here.. Panchi is the ONLY person that can pull Sid out of the darkness. 

Hehe! Tell me about it. Ya, I know it does.

Yep! I will not see any other person for Sid as a love interest except Panchi. Though I like his interactions with T, Misha and Pia, too but in THAT way, that SPECIAL way, it's only and only Panchi. I felt like killing him the other day when he asked Panchi to book a table for him and Pia. Meri birdie ka dill todh diya😭 😭 😭
But you know what? Right now he's so blinded by his quest for revenge that he doesn't realise what Panchi means to him. Once he is calmer, he will see her importance and she will make him want to be a better man. 
Unless of course, EK madam uses her peanut sized brains and ruins them like she ruined MiYa. I'll absolutely murder her! 😳
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

whilst it's crystal clear here.. Panchi is the ONLY person that can pull Sid out of the darkness. 

yes it's pretty much clear that she is the only person that can pull Sid out of his dark darkness but the question is will she stand by him after getting to know the real Sid?

will she want to be with an Handsome undead?

it's very easy to say I love u night and day when one does not really know what the one we are dying for is really all abt u know guys, so will she still want to be with him after coming to know he is inhuman?

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
For that, Angel, first Panchi will have to be madly in love with Sid before the revelation. If Panchi feels the same way for Sid like Pia felt for Abhay just before the revelation, then like I had faith that ultimately Pia will accept Abhay, I do have faith that Panchi, too, will eventually accept Sid =)
And yes, this will make sense only if Panchi's feelings are taken to yet another level before Sid's real face comes out in the open. I'm not too worried on that front. In fact, Panchi is a strong girl, I'm sure she'll deal with it <33