Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i dont know if i can judge him still . will have to wait until the back story is reveal as even sk mentioned that there was a sad and painful past where the audience would sympathize for him
hey Kaheela,
there is no doubt Sid is evil, very evil....and thats why i like him 😛

if he had been a good vampire i prolly wudnt have found his character so intriguing
If evil mens Sid then hey, who the hell wants good? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

But I still disagree about him being evil. I think he's a grey character and without knowing his story we can't judge! 

Besides Sid has a past too. He loved Maithili, just like Abhay and yet it was Abhay who got her. It was Abhay to whom Maithili gave her heart to. And it was Abhay who snatched away his dream [unintentionally of course but still...] when it was inches away from him. That's got to leave a scar dude. And if u have 200 years to keep thinking about the hateful thing your younger brother did to u I think pretty much anyone would become "evil".

Well, for TVD fans, Damon was similar too but I don't think anyone found him evil....😊

Oh well. No offence to anyone!

xoxo
Aanya

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

If evil mens Sid then hey, who the hell wants good? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

But I still disagree about him being evil. I think he's a grey character and without knowing his story we can't judge! 

Besides Sid has a past too. He loved Maithili, just like Abhay and yet it was Abhay who got her. It was Abhay to whom Maithili gave her heart to. And it was Abhay who snatched away his dream [unintentionally of course but still...] when it was inches away from him. That's got to leave a scar dude. And if u have 200 years to keep thinking about the hateful thing your younger brother did to u I think pretty much anyone would become "evil".

Well, for TVD fans, Damon was similar too but I don't think anyone found him evil....😊

Oh well. No offence to anyone!

xoxo
Aanya

i totally agree sid had a past too so we cant judge him until the whole history is revealed
well we can't judge sid by not looking at his past history....200 years of grudge with his brother...the brother whom he loves alot.....a unheal wound have turn into rotten...so anyone can become evil...we still don't know the FB of sid...and his POV of maithilli....so still very hard to judge his character....its only revealed one part of his nature...the other is still unknown

he has soft...sweet and caring nature too but then thats only revealed to panchi....there is more of him...rather than charming...cassanova...flirt....devil...evil vampire...

there is more interesting events in him

and if evil is so sexy than who wants good......

but yes i do feel bad for the innocent girls..for no reason he killed them but then my heart bleeds more for panchi....unknownly she have given her heart and soul to evil inhuman beast....
He must have had a bad past, and he may not be that bad. but tht does not justify what he is doing Now!
"Jo dikhta hai,hamesha woh hota nahin hai"

As he's not dat old as much Chand is,Its his charecter to be wid girls all d time..U cant say-He's bad but he's a vampire & to survive he needs human blood..So does Chand-Hasena & Abhay.

If he were a living human & yet doing all this,I'd have say,He's charecterless or on a softer note..He's a flirt..

But acc to d interviews,He has his own heartbreaking story too..So lets not judge a charecter by his some movements :)
i never said sid is not a bad guy .............he is damon the evil minded damon but somewhere in his heart he is soft or he will be nice i guess piya will make him a bit nice guy.......like elena somewhat changed a bit of damon
Originally posted by piya2025

"Jo dikhta hai,hamesha woh hota nahin hai"

As he's not dat old as much Chand is,Its his charecter to be wid girls all d time..U cant say-He's bad but he's a vampire & to survive he needs human blood..So does Chand-Hasena & Abhay.

If he were a living human & yet doing all this,I'd have say,He's charecterless or on a softer note..He's a flirt..

But acc to d interviews,He has his own heartbreaking story too..So lets not judge a charecter by his some movements :)
WORD
i agree sid is cruel vampire or a normal vampire  ,whatever ,but i wonder chand and abhay how do they survive????,abhay never attacks human beings but i m sure he must be attacking animals ,i dont think he survives on plants ðŸ˜† just because animals cant speak for them self ,we consider him innocent ,because we are humans we feel bad with sid s acts.
i woudnt justify sid s actions that he is doin becoz of his tragic past ,whatever the reason whats wrong is wrong evry person starts follows wrong becoz of certain reasons they are not starting only bad.lastly we like bad boys as they r interesting to watch.