Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy!

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

seriously i don't know how you define bad then?!

just cause you find him hot, this doesn't mean he is not!πŸ˜› 

he is seducing single women by false promises of love and marriage

he sleeps around with married women 

so basically he is using women and sees them as sex objects. 

he feeds on women and suck the life out of them!!

these acts are the worst behaviors and they are the acts of a psychotic serial killer! he is simply a monster, a criminal!!

now please don't justify it by saying he is a vampire , blah blah blah!!!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He's not evil, seriously. If you have read his interviews, he said that Sid has a equally emotional and sensitive side of him, his own heartbreaking story of his past. And besides, no 'evil' person would save Panchi like he has, time to time.

We can't judge anyone when we don't know the side of their story. He comes across as negative, evil, yes, that's what he's supposed to be. But, like Damon, he has his own hurting past, his own emotional side. πŸ˜Š
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kaheela, he's not bad....He's pure EVIL...And he's a genius too..So basically he's an Evil Genius...Nothing can justify his acts-simply nothing...But yeah, he has an undeniable charisma. His mystique compels people to be glued to him.
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ka7eela....😊
u know...as much as i love sid, this is a topic i am soo confused about myself...u r absolutely right in saying that seeing everything sid has done, which includes murder, we cant possibly say that he is not bad...as much as i want to, i cannot say that he has made bad choices but he is a good person at heart....i really wish i could say that, but i cantπŸ˜•....simply because, not only is he a vampire so he kills people, but also cos of the way he kills them..he doesnt choose people who are criminals or evil themselves for his meal...he preys on innocent people who would probably otherwise have had long and full lives...
so yes, u r right that he isnt a good man....but i still cant get over the feeling that he has another side to him, one that hasnt yet been explored fully, just barely been scraped by panchhi...the day he helped her when she was face to face with danish, and he said he himself doesnt know why he did that, that very day i felt that he doesnt have to be bad...he can be good...
and i really do hope panchhi brings out the good in him eventually...
but what makes me sooo sad is that although eventually he may become good...i know that he must pay for the crimes he has committed, although deep in my heart i hope he gets away and just has a happy ending...but i know it cant, and morally, shouldnt happen..after all, he has killed innocent girls....there is no coming back from that no matter what...πŸ˜”
so ya, his future and his character makes me sad, but it doesnt stop me from loving him...but i will have to, with a lot of difficulty, admit the truth of your statements,....what sid has done are beyond forgiveness...and i guess he eventually will pay for them...πŸ˜”...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sid IS bad, there cannot be any arguments there. It's just that most of us really like him, in fact love him, despite the fact that he's evil. I guess good girls do love bad guys πŸ˜³

-Edited-

Btw, I won't have liked him so much had he not been evil. It is his dark side which makes him so intriguing and interesting to watch. I never liked him before, when he was only the casanova boss. It was this sudden change in his character which suddenly changed my outlook towards him as well πŸ˜Š
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Heya kaheela ..agree with you...exactly if you are hurt by some people in part that doesnt give you right to hurt others arround...okay he has a soft corner for birdie but even evil people have some weakness or softer side..and yes..sid is surely evil... Like he used shanaya as a ladder to hurt abhay... He is just a killer who loves his victim until its raw in his arms... I doubt if he loved maithli..or it was mere ego or self satisfying thought that i deserve maithli and not my younger bro... Whatever it was i wont comment on past until its fully revealed...by the way all your points are truely valid and i agree..tc
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

HE IS AN EVIL.....................!

nthn elz can define him more dan dis..!

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think he is bad Kaheela - HE IS EVIL. πŸ˜†

But yeah I don't think people find him "not bad" or "good". But they do find him charming - which he is. Well, he needs to be charming to his women prey to entrap them. This is the reason girl audience also finds him intriguing. πŸ˜ƒ
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sid is grey character and till now CV has shown his evil side . He is evil by all means , the way he kill all the innocent girls with no remorse . Till we get to know his other side of character ..it is difficult to sympathise with him .
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAHA.

Nice post Ka7eela, i have no comments for this.