India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy!

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

seriously i don't know how you define bad then?!

just cause you find him hot, this doesn't mean he is not!Tongue 

he is seducing single women by false promises of love and marriage

he sleeps around with married women 

so basically he is using women and sees them as sex objects. 

he feeds on women and suck the life out of them!!

these acts are the worst behaviors and they are the acts of a psychotic serial killer! he is simply a monster, a criminal!!

now please don't justify it by saying he is a vampire , blah blah blah!!!

Edited by ka7eela - 14 March 2011 at 11:02am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

tobingitika.jRajani-JadhavBlossom10attack_007Nikhi.Ms-Min-HoRehanismram92AnuPurvaSimplyAparajita-rupa-UmIbrahim-Doppelganger-MMBG--sumana13--Ritziechahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICSimiSaysragzz..Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
He's not evil, seriously. If you have read his interviews, he said that Sid has a equally emotional and sensitive side of him, his own heartbreaking story of his past. And besides, no 'evil' person would save Panchi like he has, time to time.

We can't judge anyone when we don't know the side of their story. He comes across as negative, evil, yes, that's what he's supposed to be. But, like Damon, he has his own hurting past, his own emotional side. Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Nikhi.manjhaAanya.--sumana13--UmIbrahimreadingworms.MagicalKashMeeko-Aicha-lostmymusic.Bazingaa.AngelsafeplacetolandWrackspurt

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Kaheela, he's not bad....He's pure EVIL...And he's a genius too..So basically he's an Evil Genius...Nothing can justify his acts-simply nothing...But yeah, he has an undeniable charisma. His mystique compels people to be glued to him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

havokhotline-Doppelganger---sumana13--

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hey ka7eela....Smile
u know...as much as i love sid, this is a topic i am soo confused about myself...u r absolutely right in saying that seeing everything sid has done, which includes murder, we cant possibly say that he is not bad...as much as i want to, i cannot say that he has made bad choices but he is a good person at heart....i really wish i could say that, but i cantConfused....simply because, not only is he a vampire so he kills people, but also cos of the way he kills them..he doesnt choose people who are criminals or evil themselves for his meal...he preys on innocent people who would probably otherwise have had long and full lives...
so yes, u r right that he isnt a good man....but i still cant get over the feeling that he has another side to him, one that hasnt yet been explored fully, just barely been scraped by panchhi...the day he helped her when she was face to face with danish, and he said he himself doesnt know why he did that, that very day i felt that he doesnt have to be bad...he can be good...
and i really do hope panchhi brings out the good in him eventually...
but what makes me sooo sad is that although eventually he may become good...i know that he must pay for the crimes he has committed, although deep in my heart i hope he gets away and just has a happy ending...but i know it cant, and morally, shouldnt happen..after all, he has killed innocent girls....there is no coming back from that no matter what...Unhappy
so ya, his future and his character makes me sad, but it doesnt stop me from loving him...but i will have to, with a lot of difficulty, admit the truth of your statements,....what sid has done are beyond forgiveness...and i guess he eventually will pay for them...Unhappy...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007ka7eelaUmIbrahimTOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Sid IS bad, there cannot be any arguments there. It's just that most of us really like him, in fact love him, despite the fact that he's evil. I guess good girls do love bad guys Stern Smile

-Edited-

Btw, I won't have liked him so much had he not been evil. It is his dark side which makes him so intriguing and interesting to watch. I never liked him before, when he was only the casanova boss. It was this sudden change in his character which suddenly changed my outlook towards him as well Smile

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 March 2011 at 11:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

havokhotline--sumana13--readingworms...Armaania..Charu21AmeresBazingaaTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Heya kaheela ..agree with you...exactly if you are hurt by some people in part that doesnt give you right to hurt others arround...okay he has a soft corner for birdie but even evil people have some weakness or softer side..and yes..sid is surely evil... Like he used shanaya as a ladder to hurt abhay... He is just a killer who loves his victim until its raw in his arms... I doubt if he loved maithli..or it was mere ego or self satisfying thought that i deserve maithli and not my younger bro... Whatever it was i wont comment on past until its fully revealed...by the way all your points are truely valid and i agree..tc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

SimiSays IF-Sizzlerz
SimiSays
SimiSays

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

HE IS AN EVIL.....................!

nthn elz can define him more dan dis..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I don't think he is bad Kaheela - HE IS EVIL. LOL

But yeah I don't think people find him "not bad" or "good". But they do find him charming - which he is. Well, he needs to be charming to his women prey to entrap them. This is the reason girl audience also finds him intriguing. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaAmeresTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index