Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@shubba akka, how can one major irresponsible person (TA) remind someone else (Charu) of their responsibilities? This is why Thuls nagging him about not being responsible doesn't bother me at all as TA completely deserves it.

Even in her dream, she had every right to scold him for being so careless. Who knows where they had been in a rush to... silly Charu always supports TA for what ever he does, wrong or right... just to get on his good side 🀒

@Ruby, No way is Charu more important to him than Thulasi. It is only his naivety and lack of responsibility and guilt that has him dancing to her tunes. These types of scenes are only supposed to make us doubt him so we get a twist... but all it is doing is getting me irritated to the core.

But one thing I hope is that he gets mad at himself and feels guilty after he finds out the truth for hurting Thulasi and being so blind to her pain.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

OMG...one jobless idiot laughing at one shameless creature's joke.....he does not seem to worry about job and she does not seem to worry about her dad....and of all TA never had a doubt @ her behaviour am....cant he just think ,how can a girl be so casual and enjoying when her dad is at jail...useless TA.

Charu made a crying scene saying i love youuuuuuuuu appa...and she will make TA to say that he is very innocent...after coming to TA's house she totally forgot that she got a family...and never talked about VR or didn't bother convincing TA...maybe because she think that if VR is released she need to go back to her houseπŸ˜•..if she go..she cant focus on separating T&T full time 24/7..so she is being quite...knowing this psycho's character i am thinking like this...lol...its only very sad that chatter box Mr.TA who talk a lot on everything like a genius is being so dumb on noticing Charu's acts...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ranu - u r right abt TA and charu...
imagine if these two idiots got married and it wd be like one wd talk all nonsense and bak bak talks and otherone always nods for everything...
VR would have gone mad and would have done the same thing.....he would have arranged a killer , but this time to kill both the idiots.....
Today's stair case scene made us all really mad at TA...remember it was the same idiot who made faces when charu touched his had at the hotel (before the hotel scene with thulz b4 wedding)..that time she had all rights and was engaged to him....and now she has no rights and this idiot is enjoying and keeping quiet even when she tries to close his mouth and use every chance to touch him like cleaning his shirt collar, holding his hand, going in bike.....TA's s really gone nuts and like ranu said he himself is going to kaari thupufy for his behaviour of hurting thulz....Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

Thulasi shd ask him if he remembers her at all and remind him that she s his wife....and of all before she got married padma/mohan were her only torture and ppl around her were aware of it.....but now everyone around her are tortures and TA s not aware of it......sigh....

Shubba Akka, TA is not only aware of the tortures the poor girl is getting, himself tortures the poor Thulasi without knowing that he does it. Seeing Charu's behaviour, i doubt if she really wants to marry him to live happily with him. πŸ˜•

Today she was soo close to him at midnight...she may even kiss him and say, i am your thickest friend so it is very normal 🀒🀒 and TA would be happy too and he still won't understand her intention, very logical story! I wanted to scold him but seeing the way he reacted when Thulasi came to them, i calmed down myself LOL.That guy is pure at heart and knows about Thulasi's trust on him. This scene is a big nose cut for Charu,she should have understood by now, that even if she talks to him at midnight all alone, Thulasi will not suspect him. How does she expect to create fight between TT by being so close with TA. Ruby, i don't think he values the friendship more than the love he has for his wife, but i think he wants Charu to be happy so that she can forget the pain he caused to her, irritating guilty feelings. 

Thulasi's dream was silly too because even if she keeps fighting for small things with her hubby, TA won't leave her, but it is Thulasi's usual insecure feelings that made her to have a nightmare!

Kumaran, we can't enjoy a jobless hero!

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys lets calm down and be patient... i think that thulasie is going to step her foot in this battle with deepa's training... there is apppu waiting for charu this week wait.....
kuttyponnu thumbnail
TA's behaviour is completely unacceptable. How come he does not even try and get some privacy with Thuls. Wonder how he would react if Thuls fell all over Nithesh the way Charu was all over him ....
Probably the director is trying to say that just as Thuls was caught in the web TA is also being caught. The situation was very different and Thuls never allowed Vels near her even after he called her his mother who gave new life to him. Here TA is allowing Charu all over him and also to hold his hand and take him wherever and now the bike scene ....
TA should deeply repent the pain he is causing the already insecure Thuls ... and for once it is Thuls who should lash out at Charu and GW and not TA. She should say she trusts TA completely and yet make TA grateful to her the way she was to him in Vel case....
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Shubba humorous comments at such a tension-filled moment.Ur comments were aptly put.πŸ‘

Iyooo....tamil can't u understand charu is trying to take advantage of u.Ta has no idea  to ponder over what is gd and what is bad. I feel like admonishing charu for thotufying ta .This is totally illogical and irking.All viewers cannot accept this fact that charu is attempting to do all types of things...Hmm....Poor Ta! He is sooo naive to even suspect charu.πŸ˜”

Coming to thuls, pavam....thuls... Although ta thinks charu as a sister, does charu think like ta.....Hmmm..No.Charu is doing too much.NoThendral's special treasure is t&t.However, where is the lead pair's adorable scenes.All viewers would certainly miss old thendral with the mellifluous BGM.Sigh.....      

Stop adding soooo many spices to the serial.Thanga...mudiyala..Pulling My Hair Out
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was thinking that there must be a reason why TA is being kept of his job for so long.  

may be only thru TPS (who must be T's mom because remember when TA gave her Lav's card she told "you hv called me yr family so I'll def come" earlier also in the bank MM had told TA u r part of my fly frm now and we know wht happened).

so let us wait n watch-  we need to get some of T's patience i guess...

earlier at the htl when C tuched TA he knew it was a diff intention and he did not like it, even in Lav's marriage hall when the patti blessed C for her marriage wesaw how angry TA got.  Now he thinks C is tching him like friend/sister, so i guess he is taking it that way....

But T's dream is def a  wake up call for her...
jeva5723 thumbnail
thanks for the update...director sir please cut off charu scenes...we hate her...😑
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the super update theiva
I thought the dream scene would be charu's but it happen to be thulasi's... thulasiku ivallavu nambikkai illama poganum TA mela
TA TA when u are going to have some senes i dont know how can u make a girl to touch ur mouth man😑