Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Thulasi divorce that idiot TA!

OMG akka! πŸ€£ Are you actually being serious? I'm sure you wouldn't want to see that happening would you? πŸ˜‰I know how much you love them, so you just poured it out in anger rite? LOOOL I couldn't stop laughing at that comment. Thulasi wouldn't want to do that neither would Tamizh accept. I remember from the episode 10-01-2011 Thulasi says: "yaar enna veruththaalum enakku kavele ille, neenga enna verutha naan enga poven? Ungalukku pidikaathavala poita, sathiyama sethuduven" (Or something like that) We'll wait and see what that "relationship" is! As Noxeous said (sorry my mistake before I said it was Shubba akka); if Tamizh says it is brother and sister feelings, then that would be such a super duper nose cut,πŸ˜† but I doubt that. I always hate when Kumaran puts that sad bgm, which played at the end of part 3.
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank You Theiva for the wonderful update πŸ‘

When Shyamala told Anand that any girl need not prove her love as she is leaving all her relatives, parents and believe and come to her husbd's house anand's reaction was just funny....

I thought for a second Anand would say..."Dont worry bujjima....venumna naan en appa ,amma, sister ellarayum vitutu un veetuku unna nambi varen..." appo en true love a nambuviya nu....
🀣🀣🀣

hahah....but he did not say that.....and i m sure she would have even slapped him for that.......would have been more funny......πŸ˜†...

OMG....last scene was really hell....
when charu came in car....i understood it was a dream and nothing affected me much............we know she cannot have a car all of a sudden....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But the dream sequence is a wakeup call for Thulz.....dont just argue and lose temper for small issues....hope she understands that from the dream....πŸ˜•

But seriously the next scene...OMG....i just wanted to call charu...all....🀬.....

And TA u idiot....how dare u....unaku ava face patha siripa varutha and ava jokes keta innum siripu varutham.....🀬🀬

And of all relationship identify panrangalam....OMG....Thulasi just say may be he s a brother to u......that will do the job for psych....

TA does not have any sense, seriously.....going in the bike may be normal.....but talking in the stairs and laughing out loudly in the midnight is just too much.....any one would doubt them....that too with ex-fiance....this is the limit....

TA ava solra joke keta siripa varutha....ava solrathu ellam kelu.....siripa siripa.....un life a joke a marapoguthu........u will realise it soon...

Shameless creature told yaaro thati ezhupina mathiri irunthuthu....
i doubt this GW must have seen TA going out and this GW would have woken up Charu to follow him.....🀬....she is capable of doing it....and i seriously think she would have done that....

So lil bit of irritation started and imagine how this week is going to be.....Grrr

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
@gunz - thulz cannot do that at all or even leave him and go.....after all she was struggling so hard not to earn her mother's name......and that was the reason she pointed out to marry TA....she wanted to live with him all along....sigh....but TA s just too sick....give him one on the head and bring back to senses.....
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

TA ava solra joke keta siripa varutha....ava solrathu ellam kelu.....siripa siripa.....un life a joke a marapoguthu........u will realise it soon...

omg, Shubba....You made me really laugh so hard on this.....🀣🀣🀣🀣
Really TA brain stopped working.....Thulasi tight the nuts and bolts in his brain soon....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

TA sirikka sirikka i was staring at laptop screen....thinking did this psycho turned TA into full loose in 1 overnight in the name of jokesπŸ˜•...

TA ku brain working but it wont work for right things...TA 's brain is working to think why him & that psycho are thinking about stuff same time...athukku Mr.TA over aa thinking like its some space ship project😑, working to do social services but its failing to work when it comes to Thulasi.....i think it will fully start to work only when something happens to Thulasi...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Janani and Akka:

Lolllll psttttt....i know how much i adore this pair, that is why i was angry and kottufied my anger here... but i bet i was not the only one who thought soo...I am happy i did  not watch it after reading all your comments.

I know she won't divorce him or if she even asks him for that....he would problably kill her!
Ahhhh maan. Kumaran for giving us super irritating scenes with psycho we want equal cute scenes or romance....arggg i am too much. πŸ˜’
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I TOTALLY HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS EPISODE

IT WAS SOO BORIN
WHILING LUKIN AT THE PROMO, I THOUGHT THE STORY GOIN TO MOVE ON QUICKLY BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laxsha

WHILING LUKIN AT THE PROMO, I THOUGHT THE STORY GOIN TO MOVE ON QUICKLY BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, your absolutely right Laxsha. Once again, this director is fooling us again by showing a thrilling promo but then the week ends up with boring scenes.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Superb Update Theiva.

This is too much, its getting worse every day/week. Charu is mainly focusing on touching TA , for that only someone should burn her hand in fire (i know i am so mean). TA is failing to notice that he is huring Thulasi indirectly, i agree he is only treating Charu as his friend but there is a limit for that too. Did anyone noticed that this team is showing more TA/Charu scenes that TA/T. I am starting to think, is the friendship that TA got towards Charu is more stronger than the love that he got towards Thulasi, i cant see Thulasi being sad mainly just because of TA's acts. I still want his best friend to hurt Thulasi in-front of him, he deserve this and more for dancing to that mental lady's tunes.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
i just have a big question here....
Why not thulasi or TA asked about VR to charu??
Cant they just think that this girl s enjoying her life when her father is at jail and midnight la sharing jokes to reduce TA's tension am???appadi enna tension...did u promise any of ur frnd for another thirutu kalyanam ?????

OMG...one jobless idiot laughing at one shameless creature's joke.....he does not seem to worry about job and she does not seem to worry about her dad....and of all TA never had a doubt @ her behaviour am....cant he just think ,how can a girl be so casual and enjoying when her dad is at jail...useless TA...

Thulasi shd ask him if he remembers her at all and remind him that she s his wife....and of all before she got married padma/mohan were her only torture and ppl around her were aware of it.....but now everyone around her are tortures and TA s not aware of it......sigh....
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago