Anurag better than Prem

Posted: 13 years ago
Please do not bash me up for this post, but seriously speaking I wanted to share something since long,
I find Anurag character portayal better than Prem.

Prem was a author backed role and other characters had build up the role of Prem, more God-like, which is easier to idolise and love.

Whereas Anurag was a character full of flaws and had Human qualities. Anurag would do mistakes and take wrong decisions.

Harshad has done good job in portaying Prem but with Anurag he has EXCELLED as an actor. I had never seen KDMHD but after watching Tere Liye, I went back and saw part of KDMHD but sorry to say, Tere Liye is a better offering from this actor. 😛

Harshad as Anurag, with his amazing acting and vulnerability touched us more. How he could pull the dejected, heartless US return Onu, to a guy who helpless loves Taani (remember eating chits and losing cards game, Tani appreciating Shahid, or Robbie going to hug Taani, Diwali gift exchange, First dinner date, entire Subodh Jealousy track....I Just Loved it) and lastly Anurag of last 2 months( the way he was before going to US). Its Amazing!!!!

In a short span of 6 months only (screen space), he created an impact which no other male lead in TV industry has ever done.

Now we need to wait for his comeback 😭 Hope he comes back with something which gives him more satisfaction as an actor and pleasure for us as his fans..... 😊 and is long lasting.

HATS Of to HARSHAD..... God Bless & Good Luck :)
I am a big Prem Juneja fan so much so that i always got bashed for supporting and defending Prem 🤣 but even i feel as a char Onu is better and it gave a lot more acting room to Harshad as Onu has so many different shades.

But when he was Prem he had me totally engrossed in Prem and when he is Onu, he totally engrossed me in Onu the char. I never saw Prem in Onu even though both were love stories and that is what makes harshad a brilliant actor in my opinion

I know this topic will get locked soon, so socha jaldi sey reply kar doun.

He is a brilliant actor thats one thing i can vouch for with eyes closed 😊
Yes I agree....see its not about bashing Characters.......after all its Harshad only. 😊 But as an audience/fan which character gives more satisfaction as a viewer and  groW*H, versitality and potiential of Harshad. We all love him as an actor and celebrity. 😛 Even he said in once Interview that Ekta while giving him narration of this character Anurag, told him that - "now script is not going to support you, so you have to do your way "😳 and he took up the challenge .😊
Originally posted by Soaps1

I am a big Prem Juneja fan so much so that i always got bashed for supporting and defending Prem 🤣 but even i feel as a char Onu is better and it gave a lot more acting room to Harshad as Onu has so many different shades.

But when he was Prem he had me totally engrossed in Prem and when he is Onu, he totally engrossed me in Onu the char. I never saw Prem in Onu even though both were love stories and that is what makes harshad a brilliant actor in my opinion

I know this topic will get locked soon, so socha jaldi sey reply kar doun.

He is a brilliant actor thats one thing i can vouch for with eyes closed 😊

agree wid u nads...harshad has portrayed both d characters so well dat we cant find any resemblence between prem and anurag even though both d characters r played by d same person...hats off to harshad for dat...
Originally posted by Nikita_David

agree wid u nads...harshad has portrayed both d characters so well dat we cant find any resemblence between prem and anurag even though both d characters r played by d same person...hats off to harshad for dat...
i agree with you nads and nikhi really harshad portrayed the character so beautifully we cant find any resemblence to prem and anurag .i love prem as a matured romantic man .and anurag as innocent romantic boy . hatts off to you harshad we allways love .😳
Very well said.

u r saying right
anurag is very better than prem

i think Harshad did a very well job in both characters: As Prem & as Anurag.

heyyyyyy  one thing for sure................. prem and onu character couldn't have been portrayed brilliantly by anyone then harshad........
I love & prefer anurag more cuz i find onu VERY VERY REAL.
otherwise HC portrayed both prem & onu with perfection.