Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Outstanding Episode (Page 3)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Today it was an outstanding episode. It was started with an breaking emotion of Maan and Geet, They both poured their each other grim of the situation in that first hug. The way Geet yelled to Maan to bring back her child was very emotional and touchy. She is broken, MSK is also. Geet is a women so she pours out the pain in cry but MSK makes his pain inside himself as he is a strong men. I loved the way he consoled Geet by saying their child is with god smiling. He now also said they lost baby because of him. Of course they lost the baby in none of their mistake. I hope that they may have enough strength to get rid of this sorrow from their life. Time will do that. MSK i know will make this situation also ease for GEET.

Precap:-- Interesting one. I hate that Dev coming to console Geet. He is going to get some shouts from MSK tomorrow.

Hats off to GC and DD for their brilliant performanceClapClap

Well said Veena... Yeah today's was a heart piercing but beautiful episode!!!! one of the memorable ones..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

sameera L Goldie
sameera L
sameera L

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
agree...todays episode was awsome....GC and DD were Mindblowing...ClapClap

..VeenaGcian..

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

You are so right Veena, it really was an outstanding episode, so heartbreaking and so beautifully portrayed by GC & DD.

I already had tears when Geet embraced Maan and started crying, but when she asked him to bring their baby back I couldn't control myself because for Geet her Maan can do anything and I felt so bad for Maan seeing the pain and helplessness in his eyes. He couldn't help his beloved Geet when she needed him the most and we could see how it was hurting him.Cry

I was so touched by each other was trying to blame themselves, just showed the depth of love between them. My heart was constricted throughout the episode, I could hardly breathe.

I'm sure our Maan will be able to console Geet and their love will heal their pain, we could see that Geet couldn't bear to be away from Maan for a second he was her pillar of strength. And their love will heal them both.

And they have Daadi and the other KC members to help them through this difficult time.

I still can't get over the brilliant acting of GC & DD, they really blew my mind, it's so difficult to believe that Maan and Geet are just characters in a show, these two amazing actors have made them so real that we feel & live every emotion with themClap

GC & DD really deserve a big applause for the brilliance and kudos to them. Clap 

..VeenaGcian..

LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
really outstanding episode.and gc was outstanding.

..VeenaGcian..

tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
that was well said no doubt in that. GHSP  at its best these days sometimes i wish that some emotionless creatures on tv who actually manage to win awards and dont even know a of acting learn some thing from GC and DDStar

..VeenaGcian..

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClap
Awesome post Veena! Sachi...Cry I know you wont believe meCry

I was so touched by their pain yesterday. The way MSK walked in shock and then the way he hugged dadi and cried..CryCry It was so natural. I am so touched by the awesome performance of both the actors. The pain in the first scene where they hug each other and Geet cries her heart out....my god.... I had a lump in my throat. Bechara MSK has to manage himself and Geet also.... He cant breakdown because he has to keep Geet strong... Like he said in last scene "Mere hote huye Geet ithna dukh nahi ho sakthi" Dead Where are MSKs in real world?Cry

..VeenaGcian..

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I love GC Gurmeet choudhary of geet hui sabse paraiEmbarrassed

..VeenaGcian..

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
superb episode.........! i saw the episode 3 times...........GC and DD were brilliant with their expressions..............! i am just touched by their acting.............! both GC and DD rocks................hope they keep up the good work.....!

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top