Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
that was well said no doubt in that. GHSP  at its best these days sometimes i wish that some emotionless creatures on tv who actually manage to win awards and dont even know a of acting learn some thing from GC and DD⭐️
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Awesome post Veena! Sachi...😭 I know you wont believe me😭

I was so touched by their pain yesterday. The way MSK walked in shock and then the way he hugged dadi and cried..😭😭 It was so natural. I am so touched by the awesome performance of both the actors. The pain in the first scene where they hug each other and Geet cries her heart out....my god.... I had a lump in my throat. Bechara MSK has to manage himself and Geet also.... He cant breakdown because he has to keep Geet strong... Like he said in last scene "Mere hote huye Geet ithna dukh nahi ho sakthi" 🀒 Where are MSKs in real world?😭
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love GC Gurmeet choudhary of geet hui sabse parai😳
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb episode.........! i saw the episode 3 times...........GC and DD were brilliant with their expressions..............! i am just touched by their acting.............! both GC and DD rocks................hope they keep up the good work.....!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Indeed!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

A standing ovation to the Cast and Crew!! πŸ€— I love this show more and more each day... 😳