Posted: 13 years ago
VERY NICE EPISODE!! GOOD WORK BY CV'S!!
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Agree

Todays Episode Was Full Of Emotions..

Maan & Geet Both Were Fab.

Geet Showed Her Pain Through Tears But MSK.....Hats Of To Him..

Today U Rock Verode Coz U Appreciate Gurti's Effort...hehe...Just Kidding

And The Precap Is Interesting...

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
With great episode there was new beautiful small tune maans bg music was given little sad touch in recent tai chi n today again his bg music was played in piano soft touching version wen he was consoling geet second time in hospital.loved that tune
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smrite

With great episode there was new beautiful small tune maans bg music was given little sad touch in recent tai chi n today again his bg music was played in piano soft touching version wen he was consoling geet second time in hospital.loved that tune

Yeahh i loved it
Itz his sad tune
Itz so nice lol
jasraj123 thumbnail
veena today episode was very heart touching and full of pain. GC and DD had done phenomenal acting๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘and hopefully maaneet come out of this sorrow soon. 
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: verode

Today it was an outstanding episode. It was started with an breaking emotion of Maan and Geet, They both poured their each other grim of the situation in that first hug. The way Geet yelled to Maan to bring back her child was very emotional and touchy. She is broken, MSK is also. Geet is a women so she pours out the pain in cry but MSK makes his pain inside himself as he is a strong men. I loved the way he consoled Geet by saying their child is with god smiling. He now also said they lost baby because of him. Of course they lost the baby in none of their mistake. I hope that they may have enough strength to get rid of this sorrow from their life. Time will do that. MSK i know will make this situation also ease for GEET.

Precap:-- Interesting one. I hate that Dev coming to console Geet. He is going to get some shouts from MSK tomorrow.

Hats off to GC and DD for their brilliant performance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Well said Veena... Yeah today's was a heart piercing but beautiful episode!!!! one of the memorable ones..
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
agree...todays episode was awsome....GC and DD were Mindblowing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You are so right Veena, it really was an outstanding episode, so heartbreaking and so beautifully portrayed by GC & DD.

I already had tears when Geet embraced Maan and started crying, but when she asked him to bring their baby back I couldn't control myself because for Geet her Maan can do anything and I felt so bad for Maan seeing the pain and helplessness in his eyes. He couldn't help his beloved Geet when she needed him the most and we could see how it was hurting him.๐Ÿ˜ญ

I was so touched by each other was trying to blame themselves, just showed the depth of love between them. My heart was constricted throughout the episode, I could hardly breathe.

I'm sure our Maan will be able to console Geet and their love will heal their pain, we could see that Geet couldn't bear to be away from Maan for a second he was her pillar of strength. And their love will heal them both.

And they have Daadi and the other KC members to help them through this difficult time.

I still can't get over the brilliant acting of GC & DD, they really blew my mind, it's so difficult to believe that Maan and Geet are just characters in a show, these two amazing actors have made them so real that we feel & live every emotion with them๐Ÿ‘

GC & DD really deserve a big applause for the brilliance and kudos to them. ๐Ÿ‘ 
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really outstanding episode.and gc was outstanding.