Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Outstanding Episode

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today it was an outstanding episode. It was started with an breaking emotion of Maan and Geet, They both poured their each other grim of the situation in that first hug. The way Geet yelled to Maan to bring back her child was very emotional and touchy. She is broken, MSK is also. Geet is a women so she pours out the pain in cry but MSK makes his pain inside himself as he is a strong men. I loved the way he consoled Geet by saying their child is with god smiling. He now also said they lost baby because of him. Of course they lost the baby in none of their mistake. I hope that they may have enough strength to get rid of this sorrow from their life. Time will do that. MSK i know will make this situation also ease for GEET.

Precap:-- Interesting one. I hate that Dev coming to console Geet. He is going to get some shouts from MSK tomorrow.

Hats off to GC and DD for their brilliant performanceπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG today's episode was AWESOME
I cant wait till tom
I LOVED maaneet hug at the beginning
It was soo touchy n perfect

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
2'day was such a heart-wrenching episode😭😭
Was crying all the way through
Awww da way dey both blamed themselves 4 the loss ov da baby---Dis shows how much dey luv each other & da baby
Kudos 2 GC & DD 4 giving us a beautiful epi wiv der outstanding performance Xx...
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kya bolun kuch samajh mein hi nehi aa raha hai....gurti again made me speechless.....wooooooooooooooooow !!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....
hats off to GC & DD....their expressions,acting, emotions everything were flawless.they indeed are the best actors of telly world....

Edited by Tuli - 13 years ago
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As We Read The Update The Epi Seems Be Verry Sad ^& Awesome
So It Was An Awesomme Epi Gurti Where Brilliant Today
lody thumbnail
am giving geet and maan a big big big big big bow
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was such a mindblowing episode both GC and DD rocked BIGTIMEE!!!So excited to c the precap!!!
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

2'day was such a heart-wrenching episode😭😭
Was crying all the way through
Awww da way dey both blamed themselves 4 the loss ov da baby---Dis shows how much dey luv each other & da baby
Kudos 2 GC & DD 4 giving us a beautiful epi wiv der outstanding performance Xx...

I AGREE !!!!!!!!!!! - 😭😭I cried sooo much today esp when Dadi and Maan were talking😭😭 ...... WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE BY DD AND GC !!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Today Epi Was Sad
But It Was Fab
Hats Of To DD And GCπŸ‘
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The performance of DD and GC today was exceptional....Especially DD. As a mother myself...i could feel the emotion and pain in Geet today. Her acting today bought tears to my eyes....hats off to her.πŸ‘