pyar,dosti aur bhrosa..finally torture se chutkara

Posted: 13 years ago
good epi.....

lots happening ....firstly finally we hv got chutkara frm dt shanaya..torture ..gud Sidd ka dinner bhi ho gaya aur hume chutkara bhi mil gaya.....

she ws all flirting.... wid the Charmer vampire Sidd..........n wat did he giv her in return...a dramatic death....

nw i think abhay shud get benefit of doubt as he ws in ...wen shanaya ws killed...๐Ÿ˜•

d staff room convo b/n d professors ws funy...pronita maam....๐Ÿ˜†

i lkd hw misha showed faith in abhay n d way she ws annoyed wid kabir while he ws talkin against abhay......her expressions showed her disagreement..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..

pia ...liked d way she stood by him...her strong replies to Kabir n the police officer gets a thumps up.....

n finally abhay n pia hug scene...... n he thankin pia.....n thou he hugged he being  perturbed ws evident...๐Ÿ˜•

n Sidd lk alwaz ws too gud....

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
That Shanaya was worst,, good she is out

I cant see Abhay in Jail its nice he was bailed but Piya's statement & Police belive her statement was stupid,,,,,,

Piya is not a Big Personality or VIP that her statement can bail the the person

Ya the Hug Awesome

Great Post

Edited by -sim- - 13 years ago
cute analysis:))
at the end of the day,Abhays anger never seems to work on Piya. love how she glows in his love. enjoyed todays episode cause of her confidence and as always priceless beautiful smile of seeing him out of trap=) the hug was awaited indeed, beautiful. however the show still need to recover from confusion and needs to get on track asap.

i agree with the Shanaya part, that she was killed when Abhay was in jail, hope creatives wont just forget that like the many other bloopers
The episode was not too good...but was not bad either! Absolutely loved how Sid made Shenaya his dinner. Actually the character was a bit too irritating...so I am happy to see her go. Wonder if Sid likes Gays for dinner.The Shaurya character is becoming too annoying.  Loved How Piya and Misha stood by Abhay!
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Thanks for a nice and cute summary Aditi. 
Thanks for the analysis , nice emoticons !!
It was good episode , sid killing shananya , college scene , abhlya hug . But dont like MSS track a lot . But the abhay locker scene was fast , they didn't really show the details and hence still confusion about shananya murderer . Hope they don't blame abhay for this . I did like abhlya bonding and the way piya shows her trust in him.
good post๐Ÿ˜†
even i agree shanaya was a torture๐Ÿ˜ก good she is out of the show๐Ÿ˜†(no offence๐Ÿ˜‰)

the episode was good in terms of AbhiYa trust and hug for each other....i just love that hug.....i would love if it was a bit too long...a long hug would be beautiful......but anyways whatever was shown between AbhiYa its very very beautiful and i am satisfied with my AbhiYa dosage

and the other thing was good in the episode was sid devilish nature....oh god he is too heartless....when i see him in such avtaar....i feel so bad for panchi...what kind of inhuman thing have panchi fallen in love....i felt crying for panchi...her heart will break into million pieces.....

the rest was bogus drama.....misha was good while trusting abhay...and blasting kabir.....
omg amazing written with super apt emoticons like ever....i just loved these 2 emoticons ๐Ÿคฃ
Abhay and Sid i guess ๐Ÿคฃ

now i am more eager to watch the epi after reading this ๐Ÿ˜ญ...omg Misha supported Abhay against Kabir? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ wow.....Pia did, it was totally acceptable but MISHA? really?
@Adits..awesoem post yaar bohoth din hogaya was waiting for your emoticons & awesome punchlines..๐Ÿ˜†..adn @mages..you said it beautifully..and yes..ABHAIYA HUG SHOUDL HAVE BEEN MORE..IT WAS OUT OF ๐Ÿ˜THIS WORLD.!!