Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mindblowing, Phenominal DD!!!!!!!!!!!!

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG DD was outstanding, mindblowing, phenominal, extraordinary in todays episode. This was infact the 5 or 6th time she made me cry a river😭I couldnt control myself whenever i saw her crying i would cry with her at the same time. The upcoming episodes are gonna be marvelous too. Its going to be so challenging for DD these weeks to potray as a mom who had her MC and believe me ts sooo tough.

Ajj ka episode tu DD nae kamal kar dya.

Bravo DD. Love you loads my rockstar!!!!this is for youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously Awesome!!! you could feel the pain when you saw her cry. I'm just done with two parts waiting to catch up with the others... But i can already feel my heart cry...

Actually before starting watching i challenged my self that lets see how soon will DD make me cry i will hold on as long as possible... but alas i accepted my defeat... The moment i saw her hug Maan the rivers started flowing.... 😭

DD you are the best!!! A very powerful performance!!!

GC too was very good.... Maans silence and pain was portrayed perfectly by him...

DD and GC are the best in business and there are no doubts about it whatsoever....
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
DD was mindblowing  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she is simply rocking...at her bestπŸ‘
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG....What a performance...SUPERB Expressions by DD & GC....they both made me cry ...Yes I cried thru out the episode today...it was heart-breaking....BUT BRILLIANT ACTING by Gurmeet & Drashti...

HATS OFF TO GURMEET & DRASHTI
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

OMG....What a performance...SUPERB Expressions by DD & GC....they both made me cry ...Yes I cried thru out the episode today...it was heart-breaking....BUT BRILLIANT ACTING by Gurmeet & Drashti...

HATS OFF TO GURMEET & DRASHTI

yup both were brilliant but........aajka epsiode DD ke naam
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DD she was so convincing.....she had me in tears today.....not once but umpteen times.....she stole the show today.....u could feel her pain....Geet was in pain today..
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U r right.........She is always outstanding but today she makes all of us feel her pain by her brilliant performance πŸ˜³

LuvScooby thumbnail
DD proves again and again why she is a best actress out there 😊 

maaneet28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Drashti gave a  mindblowing performance  in todays episode.she is very good in emotional scenes.

.I could relate to the pain  of  a mother losing her baby.Drashti made it seem natural unlike other shows where it  is shown dramatic.

DD is a brilliant actress⭐️