India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

TL will end like kyunki ?

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Dunno but the way things are going i don't think we are getting even a proper ending Ermm sirf 16 days r left before a wrap up and we get to see epis full of everyone but those for whom this story was made ... i don't know what is the reason for not showing TaAnu even now but what ever it is its so totally unfair! I mean what is our fault that we are being punished? Aik tou due to SP and BT's unprofessional attitude we are loosing our lovely show and they don't consider us worthy enough to atleast show us TaAnu in these last few epis? Ermm One thing i will surely tell to everyone and spread around is that kuch bhi karna kabhi fan na banna Sleepy

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadtaanuforever7bhagii10roshaniDthejazzgalmanasi_31cuttieeTani91-SMay31--Ramya--SilverAngel-SunShine_Amishti_17

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
why we are punished like this .plz cvs give resons for my onu going pagal and give a nice ending to story we need more taanu scenes
kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
OMG,  I was thinking this the other day!

I still remember how much of a ridiculous, utter bakwaas ending Kyunki had, or if you can even call in an 'ending'. TL being from Balaji has high chances of ending the show in a pathetic way like Kyunki.

Tere Liye, has become one my most favourite, if not the most fav show I have ever watched, and I have to say with all the negativity, TL has to be one of the most cursed shows ever. To go off air, DESPITE doing well in TRPs, being popular, having a successful jodi, is just reallly unlucky, and I feel that this bad luck will carry on to the ending.

Star Plus and Balaji Telefilms.......Go to hell! Smile
x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i really hope not
but u see Kuinki lasted for 8 years so ending like that was kinda ok
but ending TL like kuinky would be so unfair to us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10Tani91sitakshii

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I really hope NO.. We cannot be punished that much for being TL's fan.. Ermm But looking at the way the story is progressing, I dont expect much.. We shud be prepared for absolutely anythingErmm.. 14 epis to go.. And we still are clueless Kiske liye this show was made, coz it was certainly not for TaAnu ke LiyeErmm ....
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I seriously dono how kyunki ended... but there are negative vibes with TL and the rate at which episodes are shown with useless characters i definitely see a negative ending...

hope the story just doesn't end with taani telling the complete story to warden.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whatever may be the ending pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee i don't want tragic endingOuch............... i really don't want it to be............. i hate tragic ending....... onu has already spent 3 years of his life without the support and allOuch so i hope they don't do anything to him...........

note: i am a not a sadist and this my viewsOuchROFL.......its an open forum and i can share my views right? so please spare meBig smile..i really don't want to know why i am here .....thank uROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
well i think Kyunki ending was fine but seriously in Tere Liye,m sure cvs r gonna mess up the storyline badly..

Go to top