Har situation ke liye ek hi gaana?

madmaxine thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love Pkyek! Ab toh gaane mein bhi savings! Be it Kabir serenading Protima ma'am, or Tracker singing in the bus or the Trangad chipmunk version or today- Sid's scary bloodthirsty version...Pee Loon is their anthem! Love it! E hi gaane mein saare emotions covered-love, humor, bloodlust! Awesome. 😉

Any thoughts on this super-amazing economy in the use of the same song over and over? To their credit, it suits every situation...so I am just having fun..not a serious criticism😃!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya i agree-pee loon becoj the signature of pkyek...........😆but i enjoyed it...............i love the sid version of pee loon
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka007

ya i agree-pee loon becoj the signature of pkyek...........😆but i enjoyed it...............i love the sid version of pee loon

Yep..Sid's version was pretty creepy..esp with him dancing with the lifeless Shanaya..majorly creepy😃!
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 😆 It seems Pee Loon is an all rounder,multipurpose song of PKYEK
&
I almost forgot, that  "I am in love" song too, i so lurrved it on Abhiya,their intense gazes,eyelocks,this n that...ahem ahem,sorry m digressing 😳😆

but these guys diluted its essence by using it on Shaw-Shank 🤣

madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutemug

😆 😆 It seems Pee Loon is an all rounder,multipurpose song of PKYEK
&
I almost forgot, that  "I am in love" song too, i so lurrved it on Abhiya,their intense gazes,eyelocks,this n that...ahem ahem,sorry m digressing 😳😆

but these guys diluted its essence by using it on Shaw-Shank 🤣

Haha! You're so right Mugsie!

As for I am in love..that used it on Shawshank! No way! See that's what happens when I watch online..I fwd through all those scenes...haven't watched a single Shawshank scene the whole of last week. But yeah...I loved it on Abhiya too😳😳! They were so intense in that scene when he comes to her room after healing her post-sccident....ermmm....I digress too!

I think the message is...we want more Abhiya! And plz..don't ever use Pee Loon on them...pleaseeee😆
cutemug thumbnail
Originally posted by: madmaxine

Haha! You're so right Mugsie!

As for I am in love..that used it on Shawshank! No way! See that's what happens when I watch online..I fwd through all those scenes...haven't watched a single Shawshank scene the whole of last week. But yeah...I loved it on Abhiya too😳😳! They were so intense in that scene when he comes to her room after healing her post-sccident....ermmm....I digress too!

I think the message is...we want more Abhiya! And plz..don't ever use Pee Loon on them...pleaseeee😆

@bold: I was remembering the same scene 😉😍☺️☺️☺️
*runs off to watch it for the umpteenth time*

P.S - you know which movie it is from,i wanna dwnload it?

madmaxine thumbnail
@ Mugs: He he..😊!

Its from Once upon a time in Mumbai..strangely enough the same movie that has our fave...Pee Loon😉!
cutemug thumbnail
Originally posted by: madmaxine

@ Mugs: He he..😊!

Its from Once upon a time in Mumbai..strangely enough the same movie that has our fave...Pee Loon😉!

Creepy 🤓
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
for this to change..we have to wait for another Ekta movie
ilove99 thumbnail
loved the peenloon version by sid🤣