Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy that Shanaya is gone...it was the best surprise of the episode😆
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
i am really happy 2day coz..abhiya hugged each other after a long tym...wow...
bahon ke darmiyan do pyaar mil rhe hai..jane kya bole mann dole sun...yeh badan..dhadkan bani zubaan...aaaaaaa...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well good riddance....her character was way too irritating...i can't see her seducing my abhay raichand....

sid has done a good job by drinking her blood....by the way she is the one who invited him to drink her blood....oh god i crack up when she was inviting sid to drink her blood🤣...such a despo for physical relationship....good riddance...a good job sid have done

both the actors did a remarkable job in the scenes.....it was beautifully done....
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mages

well good riddance....her character was way too irritating...i can't see her seducing my abhay raichand....

sid has done a good job by drinking her blood....by the way she is the one who invited him to drink her blood....oh god i crack up when she was inviting sid to drink her blood🤣...such a despo for physical relationship....good riddance...a good job sid have done

both the actors did a remarkable job in the scenes.....it was beautifully done....

ya that part made me laugh when she was acting out the scene the present people  must be having good laughter  fun ............
the way she said drink my blood ðŸ˜†but good she was killed i knew this would happen 
but that killing thing was funny naa,imean he  just sucked the blood from her body from a small hole i mean he dint bite her ,remember the police said the first dead body u cant even recognise wether a human attacted her or animal but these two dead bodies r in good condition except two marks on neck.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tanvismile

ya that part made me laugh when she was acting out the scene the present people  must be having good laughter  fun ............
the way she said drink my blood ðŸ˜†but good she was killed i knew this would happen 
but that killing thing was funny naa,imean he  just sucked the blood from her body from a small hole i mean he dint bite her ,remember the police said the first dead body u cant even recognise wether a human attacted her or animal but these two dead bodies r in good condition except two marks on neck.

she was inviting her death for herself...i don't blame her...she wanted babies....sid made his chilli chutneyROFLROFL....oh my god the dance was icing in the cake....😆

as for the bodies...sid attacked and run away.....noone knew abt the attack until morning....because of certain animals....the body was disfigured....since the body was there for a long time

as for the other two...i really see no sense except for blooper by the Cvs
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Yeah poor girl...She had to pay for getting horny...But did you see her dead body?? There were no blood stains or spills in her neck except for two perfectly clean holes, as though Sid had put a straw in them and sucked out the blood...The dance was the icing on the cake...

OMG those are the funniest comment I have ever read🤣🤣

as for me I just love Sid and I somehow thank him for getting that woman off my face😈

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shanaya did a good job today.....first time for the last time i loved her but she gone becharri ''''apni hathoen se hi apne par per hulhadi marli''''vampire se ishq ladane chali thi.''''''..................

watching todays epi i waz thinking what if shanaya would be a vicky of vd it anyhow he had to die sid must have turned her inot vampire then she would have dead................it would be fun
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is she dead or she will become vampire?
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

is she dead or she will become vampire?

she already  looks like a vampire ðŸ˜†sometimes i pity her but she is a cheapo
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail