Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know you guys are going to kill me πŸ˜† but in one way gyatri wasnt wrong when rajshri told her to stop the tilak rasam what proof did she have, at that point gyatri was thinking from a mothers point of view it could have been rajshri's misunderstanding, and then she asked shankri tai who claimed the boy's right and she has conducted loads of marriage so gyatri was automatically resured at that point. if you think about it if rajshri was in that place she might have done the same now enough gyatri geet πŸ˜† she was wrong when she taunted rajshri in front of everyone  now tomorow she will taunt naksh more, 😑 gyatri is right from a mothers point of view but she has a phateic thinking after all she is related to dino and how come dino was missing from the room
gayatri😑
my god.. beti ki shadi karane ki itni jaldi hai.. 🀒
\koi ek baar agar kuch bol rha hai to kya ye uska farz nhi banta hai ki dhang se jaach-padtaal kare n fir koi faisla le.??
shankari tai se pta karaya ladka kaisa hai.. i mean.. wat the hell.. shaadi AAPKI beti ho rhi hai.. shankari tai ki beti ki nhi.. jo unhone jo bhi kaha tumne maan lia.. khud se check nhi karna hota hai kya.??
hated her in the episode.. pehle she taunted daddaji.. n abhi rajshri behen.. poori duniya galat.. ek vo hi sahi hai.. nonsense..

upar se rajshri.. aise aise expressions.. uff.. main to srsly pagal ho gyi in dono ko dekh kar.. kya yar.. utter crap was shown yesterday..🀒

but naitik was gud.. apni maa ko jawab dena aa gya use!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ n akshara bhi thik thi.. at least she tried to justify wat her mother did..  great...πŸ‘πŸΌ

n precap mein dadi.. arre labour pains hai.. pregnant hui hai varsha to ye to hona hi tha na.. kya dadi.. aap bhi na..πŸ˜‰
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Jo bhi ho yaar,mujse g3 ki expressions dekhi nahi jathi.kitni bhayanak hai wo.main hamesha uske dialogue hi sunta hoon.muje lagta hai wo hame bhi mardalegi.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

I know you guys are going to kill me πŸ˜† but in one way gyatri wasnt wrong when rajshri told her to stop the tilak rasam what proof did she have, at that point gyatri was thinking from a mothers point of view it could have been rajshri's misunderstanding, and then she asked shankri tai who claimed the boy's right and she has conducted loads of marriage so gyatri was automatically resured at that point. if you think about it if rajshri was in that place she might have done the same now enough gyatri geet πŸ˜† she was wrong when she taunted rajshri in front of everyone  now tomorow she will taunt naksh more, 😑 gyatri is right from a mothers point of view but she has a phateic thinking after all she is related to dino and how come dino was missing from the room

ur right ! Gayitri couldn't stop the rasm at that time, even if she felt Rajshri is right...it was not possible to stop the rasm ANY WHICH WAY..hated it when Akshara said "main kuch bahana karti hoon"🀒 aa bail mujhe maar ! but all the disappointment vanished in the last segment πŸ‘ when i saw grudge & sadness in Akshara's eyes & THODA SA gussa for Gayitri πŸ₯³..finally usko kisi baat ka toh bura laga....good naitik will also know his mom's true colors..vaise he's not far behind in ma bhakti n i dun expect a good reaction from him (like he retaliated to baisa) but still, kahi toh start hua kissa πŸ‘ 

Mariam ur right that Gayitri is thinking from a mothers perspective but pointing a finger at Rajshri was πŸ€¬ idiotic !  this is what she was doing later ..good munna saw it all happening in front of his own eyes otherwise he wouldn't have taken akshara seriously..he believed her but we all feel ke "shayad kuch aur kaha ho, uska koi aur matlab ho"...but here gayitri was acting pure EVIL in front of munna n akshara..πŸ‘ the last scene EXPOSED Gayitri...itni badi baat she's saying in front of Rashmi & Nandini, paagal aurat ko zara bhi akal nahi hai ! I'm sure today she's gonna sunaofy her munna and jiski hum wait kar rahe the, from ages, woh ho jaayega πŸ₯³munna and gayitri ki cold war ! 

therez no need to find logic in everything....may be Rajshri saw some other boy but she outright insulted Rajshri by saying that she doesn't want this rishta to happen bec. sooraj's rishta was rejected πŸ€’ how much Akshara was hurt πŸ˜­ n poor Rajshri..i felt very  bad for her πŸ˜­ good they didnt  say anything n let the rasm happen..let rashmi marry nikhil πŸ€¬ gayitri ka yahi ilaj hai ! later on she will be doing "kshama kar deejiye" πŸ€’

lastly, i hate it when these ppl. do all the ceremonies and rasms with a long face..if they dun wanna involve naitik n akshara then why not say it openly? khush hokar naitik ko bula bhi nahi sakte to do the tilak rasm, what's the point in doing show off for the world? πŸ€’ cheap hypocrites , all the dinos ! 
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

mariam di..
gayatri ki BETI ki shaadi ho rhi hai.. she shud hav taken full measures to assure ki nikhil is THE RITE GUY for rashmi.. agar rajshri ke man mein shak hua hai.. to at least ek baar gayitri shud hav confirmed ki baat kya hai.. putting blame on others won't help..

gayitri is thinking ki agar rajshri galat hui TO kya hoga..
use iss point of view se bhi sochna chahiye tha ki agar by chance rajshri sahi nikli to kya hoga..
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

mariam di..
gayatri ki BETI ki shaadi ho rhi hai.. she shud hav taken full measures to assure ki nikhil is THE RITE GUY for rashmi.. agar rajshri ke man mein shak hua hai.. to at least ek baar gayitri shud hav confirmed ki baat kya hai.. putting blame on others won't help..

gayitri is thinking ki agar rajshri galat hui TO kya hoga..
use iss point of view se bhi sochna chahiye tha ki agar by chance rajshri sahi nikli to kya hoga..

she will say akshara's dialogue "main galat hoon, shankari tai galat hai, hum sab bade galat hai bas rajshri behen theek hai" πŸ˜† 
Krinya thumbnail
i didn't like naksh's scene yest....i got confused kaunsi MA ki baat ho rahi hai..🀣 they should have been more specific...naitik toh bas.."ma ne gusse mein keh diya hoga, ma ko kitna bura laga hoga"..it took some time to understand..

sabse third class dialogue came from naitik "aapko tilak nahi hone dena chahiye tha"..what bakwas..akshara should have told him that's fine but why should akshara stop the tilak? pehle hi everyone is against her, the dinos r not looking at them , phir in the presence of relatives , neighbours, maheshwari's, the ladke wale and dinos, how can akshara meddle in b/w and stop the proceedings πŸ€’
Originally posted by: _charu_

she will say akshara's dialogue "main galat hoon, shankari tai galat hai, hum sab bade galat hai bas rajshri behen theek hai" πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
akshara ko fir bolna chahiye.. "ha.. sirf meri ma thik hai.. aap sab galat ho".. πŸ˜‰ lekin ab kyonki munna ka interference bhi aa gya hai iss mamle mein.. to i dnt think gayatri aisa kahegi.. vo to seedhe munna pe waar karegi pehle.. "munna badal gya hai"..

but i hav sum hopes from RB abhi bhi.. kash vo gayatri ko chup karaye.. bole ki jab rajshri behen ne bola hai to kuch soch samajh ke hi bola hoga.. aapko mujhse baat karni chahiye thi..
rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

ur right ! Gayitri couldn't stop the rasm at that time, even if she felt Rajshri is right...it was not possible to stop the rasm ANY WHICH WAY..hated it when Akshara said "main kuch bahana karti hoon"🀒 aa bail mujhe maar ! but all the disappointment vanished in the last segment πŸ‘ when i saw grudge & sadness in Akshara's eyes & THODA SA gussa for Gayitri πŸ₯³..finally usko kisi baat ka toh bura laga....good naitik will also know his mom's true colors..vaise he's not far behind in ma bhakti n i dun expect a good reaction from him (like he retaliated to baisa) but still, kahi toh start hua kissa πŸ‘ 

Mariam ur right that Gayitri is thinking from a mothers perspective but pointing a finger at Rajshri was πŸ€¬ idiotic !  this is what she was doing later ..good munna saw it all happening in front of his own eyes otherwise he wouldn't have taken akshara seriously..he believed her but we all feel ke "shayad kuch aur kaha ho, uska koi aur matlab ho"...but here gayitri was acting pure EVIL in front of munna n akshara..πŸ‘ the last scene EXPOSED Gayitri...itni badi baat she's saying in front of Rashmi & Nandini, paagal aurat ko zara bhi akal nahi hai ! I'm sure today she's gonna sunaofy her munna and jiski hum wait kar rahe the, from ages, woh ho jaayega πŸ₯³munna and gayitri ki cold war ! 

therez no need to find logic in everything....may be Rajshri saw some other boy but she outright insulted Rajshri by saying that she doesn't want this rishta to happen bec. sooraj's rishta was rejected πŸ€’ how much Akshara was hurt πŸ˜­ n poor Rajshri..i felt very  bad for her πŸ˜­ good they didnt  say anything n let the rasm happen..let rashmi marry nikhil πŸ€¬ gayitri ka yahi ilaj hai ! later on she will be doing "kshama kar deejiye" πŸ€’

lastly, i hate it when these ppl. do all the ceremonies and rasms with a long face..if they dun wanna involve naitik n akshara then why not say it openly? khush hokar naitik ko bula bhi nahi sakte to do the tilak rasm, what's the point in doing show off for the world? πŸ€’ cheap hypocrites , all the dinos ! 

Agreed... with every single word! I don't have the patience to write and discuss my thoughts all the time, which is why I love reading the comments here. Especially yours, Charu. Always so reasonable and well-articulated. πŸ‘
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yesterday i hate her for her behaviour what a woman yaaaaaaaaaaar