•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Message to CT's

I love CCBM and although I love Viren and Nivi's character more, I have fallen in love with all the characters.... be it with dislike or like...However I am disappointed with the CT's as they start a track but don't finish it off properly, either they go through it too quickly, too slowly or you leave it in the middle of no where such as:

Nivi's moms death - for some time they showed there might be story behind her suicide

Keshav's Innocence

Sid and Nivi past

Viren's disappearences and visit to Delhi after marriage

Viren being the MP

Yash's Exams

Nivi's Mangalsutra!!!!

I understand that they are under a lot of pressure from all us viewers and have to fullfill all our demands, This is a sincere request to ensure that the future tracks are not full of bloopers and continue with a strong story line.

Thank you

Mittu

yes totally agreeing with you...CTs are disappointing us
Mythri completely agree with u....CT's r in a rush.....they didn't give any explanations to anything...just want to end this track without giving any proper answer....i just hope they don't ruin the future track with their rushness....and giving bloopers one after the other..bringing JW one day...he will disappear next day....nivi wearing mangalsutra only for making an emotional scene.....nothing make sense..!!!
I agree.... specially nivi's mangalsutra that was duh...
Completely agree with your post, Mythri!!! These numerous open unresolved tracks in the show are seriously getting on my nerves and need to be closed.
 U r absolutely right !
ur rite mittu... let's hope CVs have not got amnesia and give us some good storyline in da future....
Is it not foolishness to expect perfection and logic from a Serial?
in the race of improving trp rs is dng al tis ...plus point   of ccbm is nivi viren atleast ct can show their story properly yesterday i felt bad when no one noticd nivi expect ds ....

I love CCBM and although I love Viren and Nivi's character more, I have fallen in love with all the characters.... be it with dislike or like...However I am disappointed with the CT's as they start a track but don't finish it off properly, either they go through it too quickly, too slowly or you leave it in the middle of no where such as:

Nivi's moms death - for some time they showed there might be story behind her suicide

Keshav's Innocence

Sid and Nivi past

Viren's disappearences and visit to Delhi after marriage

Viren being the MP

Yash's Exams

Nivi's Mangalsutra!!!!

I understand that they are under a lot of pressure from all us viewers and have to fullfill all our demands, This is a sincere request to ensure that the future tracks are not full of bloopers and continue with a strong story line.

Thank you

Mittu

completely agree with u!!!!!!!!!!

the cvs needs to understand that............😳

Edited by kinnyyy - 13 years ago