Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: swamini5

LAxmi LAXMI lAXMI

Chill Kar Yaar
Thode Thanda Pani Pe le aur Thandi  ho ja

Just caught the new promo..there's more to come I think Bahuji will dig deeper & find the real story... Abt the SR mein nahin chodne wali.. Koi thnada pani help nahin karegea.Ab ek SR toh banta hai...
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@laxmi, avi only locked the room till 1:00 am. Uske baadh khula chod dhiya :)
& showing the bedroom more, as the revelation gets nearer, is giving me the jitters .....Othello killed
Desdemona in bed.
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Isn't it funny that all of them are making such a big deal about finding RV's chain in Avita's room when there
is a perfectly logical explanation to it.They all know that RV was in her room to check on her health & again
when they were all sitting around & listening to Simple's story.  But nobody is bothered to find out how exactly Arpi fell from the terrace even though Arpi's story doesn't add up. CVs are making the characters so stupid they are all barking up the wrong tree without any logical lead to it.
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustTP

& showing the bedroom more, as the revelation gets nearer, is giving me the jitters .....Othello killed
Desdemona in bed.

I don't think Aviz going to kill Arpi which would show a complete victory of evil over good in the show..Avi will never have  alife agin..Is that what this show is bout..Ths is just a track which will get over Thatz what I feel....
swamini5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustTP

Desdemona in bed.

It wo't go Othello way dear
Its an Hindi serial after all
Don't worry end mein sab thek hoga
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: laxmi73

Because veryone has left their brains out for a walk... I hope somebody kills Rv..For all you know Bahuji might do it & get Arpi caught..Anything is possible in GKD..I don't really know how the writers are planning to take the story forward.. Now the ball is in Bahuji's court...

@bold- I loved this line hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swamini5

CB Itna Math Socho

Its a Show after all
And after some time all these Pagal Panti happens in a serail
So Brain ko nikal Ke baju mein rakna aur  show ko enjoy karne ka
Mumbaiya language mein bole to "Dimag ka Magajmari Nahi Karne ka Kya"

@bold- Swamini- This is one of the fav dialogues of mine in tapori slangπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mauve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update
Looks like av is ready to defy even bj for arpi.
He didn't even bat an eyelid when bj went on & on abt rvs chain being found in their room .
Looks like the only way he will believe anythng against arpi is when arpi herself admits to the same.
If, after defying everybody, av gets to know arpis story,even her truth will appear like lies .
Now, new promo shows, Rv telling tht he will bring abt arpis death & bj insisting tht she will take advantage of the situation no matter Wht
Ground is set for drama. Who does wht & how?