Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow I love the game RV & Bahuji are playing.,they are digging their graves deeper..GKD's story is now like a cat on the wall.no one is sure which way we are gonna swing😕...I hate to see RV🐷.Just want to wring his neck & put him to dry on the clothes line when he gives those dirty looks to Arpi😈 ..Avi & ARpi have let their brains out for a walk..I am really waiting for the day when Avi would wipe that silly amirk off RV's face

Finally am happy that we have a sleeping arrangement in place.Avi & arpi share a room and a bed wowie🥳..And the best part of the episode Avi locked the door...☺️
swamini5 thumbnail
HHHMMMMM
so now all SHAK thing happening
Don't  you thing the show is going in typical way.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
chk out the new promo detail i put up just now
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahahaha loved all the comments

and vrish i know u for ur witty comments when u turned kumbhakaran also into some football player 😆

coming back to why arpi didnt get brains

the reason is she never had enough brains and what she had cvs made sure she lost it as soon as she entered haveli. she is not tough like simple  rani..

now i wud like to go with sowjanya theory above..   both rv and bahuji r playing games but for now i think rv game wud be up with regards to arpita.  but  rv still has one more trump card in form of shikha

what is he going to do..
i think coming episode wud be interesting to see how bahuji  comes up with the plan..

@niti i didnt wish u in this thread
bt wud wish u  in ur bday thread

HHHHHEEEEEEE😉
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi73

Wow I love the game RV & Bahuji are playing.,they are digging their graves deeper..GKD's story is now like a cat on the wall.no one is sure which way we are gonna swing😕...I hate to see RV🐷.Just want to wring his neck & put him to dry on the clothes line when he gives those dirty looks to Arpi😈 ..Avi & ARpi have let their brains out for a walk..I am really waiting for the day when Avi would wipe that silly amirk off RV's face

Finally am happy that we have a sleeping arrangement in place.Avi & arpi share a room and a bed wowie🥳..And the best part of the episode Avi locked the door...☺️

LAXMi Chod na Nahi Pakad ke Rakhna (And the best part of the episode Avi locked the door...)
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i dont get one thing
rv is suspended cop then why is everyone still calling him darogaa

talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

i dont get one thing
rv is suspended cop then why is everyone still calling him darogaa

Because veryone has left their brains out for a walk... I hope somebody kills Rv..For all you know Bahuji might do it & get Arpi caught..Anything is possible in GKD..I don't really know how the writers are planning to take the story forward.. Now the ball is in Bahuji's court...
swamini5 thumbnail
CB Itna Math Socho
Its a Show after all
And after some time all these Pagal Panti happens in a serail
So Brain ko nikal Ke baju mein rakna aur  show ko enjoy karne ka
Mumbaiya language mein bole to "Dimag ka Magajmari Nahi Karne ka Kya"
talkie14 thumbnail
Absolutely.. If u start thinking abt GKD u lose it completely...Poor Avitha pata nahin kab ek SR mana paayenge ( I can't 4 get that come what may)!!!
swamini5 thumbnail
LAxmi LAXMI lAXMI
Chill Kar Yaar
Thode Thanda Pani Pe le aur Thandi  ho ja