Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chista

hey every bodyπŸ€—

thanks a lot jaz for the  lovely up date & your funny commentsπŸ˜†
really our avdesh  has un peu brain?!😑

why  is avi leaving arpi with that jerk man?😑
bahuji was wonderful   kabootar πŸ˜† 

u know guys both of RANBAHUJI are enemies  each other  but  they have  one aim: avitas love!!
  &  this couple are the dumbest  couple in the world πŸ˜•

ok guys have to go  my back pain gotta kill me

nitika happy birthday honeyπŸ₯³

Aww

Get well soon Di

and Take Care😳😳😳
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Jaz.

@Vrish .......RV's Mangalsutra........priceless.....🀣

jnawaz thumbnail
lol...i love how the update threads turn into bday threads...ha ha...happy bday nikita...its still the 14th here in the US...but promise...your bday thread will be up soon

JAZ

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Yasmin πŸ˜ƒ
HEARTY WELCOME TO THE GKD FORUM DEAR
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today's epi is paving the path for exposing the RV and Arpi's deal. Rv was 100%sure he is sowing seeds of doubt in BJ's brain already showing  wonderful results in his favour.But BJ thinking exposing RV and Arpi will benefit her the most. Poor Arpi still thinking she can defend herself with lies when the truth comes out. Me really wonder how can she defend herself or is she thinking her husband would believe her whatever she says. But both BJ and RV planning from both sides helping each other without knowing it will expose both of them to the world.

If Bj will expose RV , will he sit idle watching beaten up by Avi. No way. he will bring out one more truth of Haweli, none other than the chamber of Secrets ,Bootni's truth, to shatter Avi.
Poor Avi will be heart broken   by whom he trust more in this world ,unfortunately   both women of his life . Hope he wont hate all the women in this world after that.
Where there is love there is trust, there is trust to cheat, cheat to hate , hate to suffer or to bear pain, where there is pain , there is sadness, sadness to emptyness. Now the emptyness needs love to live life. I think Avi has to go through all these phases in coming epis. Poor boy , now im really feeling sad for him even before he is about to go through them, suffer from them.
RV did sowing seeds of doubts in BJ's brain , now BJ trying to sowing those seeds in the whole family members. But she will see the results when she got full proof. Now RV needs to give another proof to BJ that needed her to prove Arpi's guilt. what is it? we all know. RV deliberately show Arpi's managalsutra in his pocket or holding it  in his hands saying his love towards Arpita  " Arpita ji, aap ki shareer sirf aap ke pathi ke saath  hai lekin aap ka dhil  to  hamara paas chod dhiya hai " to make BJ to take the scene to the climax. By then Rv's plan finish and BJ's execution will start and after some process will show the result Arpi telling lies one after the other defending herself alone.Every one's eyes suspecting Arpi.
The future epis going to give us nothing but pain , hope Simple stand beside Arpi until the matter settle down. I hope she will do for Avita sake. 
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update....
yoga23priya thumbnail
hey jaz di πŸ€—

thanks for the awesome update πŸ˜³

abt episode    

thank god i didn't watch epi πŸ˜†

finally Avi closed the door β˜ΊοΈ

my aunty is only one who can sense RV evil intention...it was scary was when she said i don't care who is playing game but faida is mine   πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

why everytime she would get faida ha? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

take care πŸ˜³

love ya πŸ€—
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey JazπŸ˜ƒ,

Thanks so much for the awesome update and the commentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....really put a smile on my face, when the epi itself makes me want to scream😑

For RV and BJ, I have only this to say: BJ is playing "enemy -of-my-enemy-is-my-friend" game with RV. She of course, doesn't see that RV's real animosity is not with Arpi but with Avi.

Both Avi and Arpi have been reduced to such boneheads by the CV that it is not even funny.

Thanks once again

Vista

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Now, that would be curious.

After all, from the story she narrated today, Simple fell from a terrace and landed on her head, and today she's so brilliant. πŸ‘πŸΌ

So why hasn't Arpi's landing on her head made her the Miss Marple of this show?  Normally, peeps die, but in this case, one'd have expected Arpi to become the next Madame Curie

Oh, and if RV being a doc wasn't enough, Avi listening to him and following his instructions was even more priceless! 🀣  But then again, if he can believe Arpi when she says that she accidentally fell from the terrace while standing on the railing (probably to look taller), then why not this?

Methinks Avi should go to RV for private tuitions. 😈

Luvvvvvvvvvv the sarcasmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  You are good!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahahaha loved all the comments

and vrish i know u for ur witty comments when u turned kumbhakaran also into some football player πŸ˜†

coming back to why arpi didnt get brains

the reason is she never had enough brains and what she had cvs made sure she lost it as soon as she entered haveli. she is not tough like simple  rani..

now i wud like to go with sowjanya theory above..   both rv and bahuji r playing games but for now i think rv game wud be up with regards to arpita.  but  rv still has one more trump card in form of shikha

what is he going to do..
i think coming episode wud be interesting to see how bahuji  comes up with the plan..

@niti i didnt wish u in this thread
bt wud wish u  in ur bday thread