Spoiler!Anandi to reveal Jagya's truth n 4 Yr Leap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Anandi to reveal Jagya's truth; Balika Vadhu takes a leap

By KavitaYadav 14 Mar 2011 - 19:05

Pratyusha Banerjee and Shashank Vyas

Balika Vadhu and a celebration that follows it but before all this happens there will be confession-time between Dadisa and Jagya.

A source says, "Since dadisa gets to know about Anandi studying and the family plotting against her, she gets very irritated and leaves the house. To this, Jagya will convince Dadisa not to leave the house and also tells her that Anandi will quit studying. But, hearing this Anandi will reveal Jagya's truth. She will tell everyone that he has not been true to anyone about his identity while he was in Mumbai, that his classmates and other friends there know him by a different name and a different place. This moment of truth will take the entire family aback but Jagya will explain to dadisa why he did what he did. He will justify his lies. But, Anandi too will stay firm on her decision of continuing her studies.

"The story will take a four year leap soon after this where Jagya will come back after completing MBBS. Since he has become a doctor now there will be celebration in the family and also the comeback of Shyam and Sugna. Sachin Shroff and Janvi Chheda will play the characters of Shyam and Sugna who were last seen in Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai and Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi respectively.

"The actors have just shot for a day as their track on the show has not yet been worked on. The production house was trying to get the original actors Vikrant Massey and Veebha Anand who played Shyam and Sugna but since they are busy doing Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo and Sanskaar Laxmi respectively their dates weren't available and the new actors were brought in."

Shashank Vyas (Jagya) says, "Yes, there will be a huge argument between Anandi and me."

Sachin confirmed his participation in the show and said, "Yes, I will be playing Shyam and I have shot for a day." Janvi remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by -Bella- - 13 years ago
Pata tha. Fir se drama hoga aur jaggya fir se bach niklega aur anandi roti reh jaayegi. How can one be so mean. Jab chahe gawaar keh do jab chahe padhai chudwado. But anandi shud stand firm on her further studies.

Whats the use of revealing it now? Moreover he is still getting away with his cheating stuff.

jagya ko kaal kothri mein band kardo plz! in fact he deserves even worse punishment for what he's done & doing & will be doing...😡
another leap...story sari leap mein hogi kya...waise i am happy Sachin n Jhanvi r back
Whats the point.. the family is going to give this liar a grand welcome.. I dont understand this Singh family [:S]
Originally posted by ammoos

Whats the point.. the family is going to give this liar a grand welcome.. I dont understand this Singh family [:S]
comedy circus hai poora. Sabse badi joker DS aur hunmaster our beloved Jagdish
Originally posted by ammoos

Yes so agree with you,the  least i expected Bhairav-Sumitra -Gehna to give it back to Jagya but it seems all will be hunky dori for Jagya n he will give some stupid explanations n get away😡

How can these 3 even trust him

Priya

Originally posted by -Bella-

Yes so agree with you,the  least i expected Bhairav-Sumitra -Gehna to give it back to Jagya but it seems all will be hunky dori for Jagya n he will give some stupid explanations n get away😡

How can these 3 even trust him

Priya

Whatever is wrong with everyone!.Just saw today's episode,17 march,2011....horrible...
the 4 year leap occured...and how??
Anandi kept standing and standing on the terrace.....time just went by,....
Oh really!!!They showed the same scenes again and again...past scenes to show future.,..!!

Then Jagya rejoiced with Gauri...

Not just that he could fool everyone, his family, Anandi....he even fooled (not gawar and educated)... Gauri....and god knows how he became Dr.Jagat!!....Nobody checks records, right??

Pathetic!! Have they sworn to make Anandi's life hell!!!....
I hope she continued her studies in these 4 years!!  (But I cant be hopeful!!)

And the villain(Jagya is much more a villain than DS)....the completely negative and hated character Jagya....who is in no way justified in what he is doing, will get away with it!!!

Glad to know Sachin is coming,But earlier actors would have been great to watch!!!...They shouldnt have reduced their part, that they had to go for other serials, in the 1st place!!!....Infact, they should have shown how the clever jijusa did something to bring Jagya back on track!!!! I was wondering how they didnt show Anandi telling everything to Sugna....

Instead they took old characters out, and brought in Gauri and kept showing Mumbai darings, as Jagya turned into the completely black character that he is today!!!