star of the day 14th March

Poll

vote for your star

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow yaar today is a gr8 day for cbians...that means for us......
today our RaDev's first meeting..I just love it.........
Dev in love.......
I like Rad's bro here...he loves his sis a lot may be more than chanda....I like it.......he didn't want money which was more important to him but he wants to find his sis....I like that......hope we can see more.....
RaDev is rocking.................wow gr8
love cb2 soo much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Radev Radev Radev Radev Radev Radev Radev Radev Radev...........................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................Radev Radev Radev ..................................................................................................................
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Radev were amazing, they have amazing and cute and now funny chemistry , the same when they were kids. 😉 Can I say Dev was good today too.. he was too cute and funny with Radhika. 😆 Was an amazing scene, he couldn't stop staring at her beautiful face. He was looking handsome 😊
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loved rads bro too., the way he said " behna ko dekhne jaa raha hoon..

prabhasfanitaly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved todays epi. particularly radev conversation in the boat, they looked divine flawless absolutely out of this world. i just read in another thread some comparisons about cb 1 n 2 in my opinion radev have grown in acting since cb1  days radhika looks more beautiful than ever well dev awesome as always, they r much more in ease n confident, thier acting was flawless so guys,they're simply  fantastico.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

no need to ask

only radev

and for today's episode ,radev meeting,no point of asking i think
its insult to our lovely jodi
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu17

wow yaar today is a gr8 day for cbians...that means for us......
today our RaDev's first meeting..I just love it.........
Dev in love.......
I like Rad's bro here...he loves his sis a lot may be more than chanda....I like it.......he didn't want money which was more important to him but he wants to find his sis....I like that......hope we can see more.....
RaDev is rocking.................wow gr8
love cb2 soo much

I Agree !!!!!!!!!!! Radhika's brother was really nice today !!!!!!! Loved Dev and Radhika's dialouges also  !!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode !!!!!!!!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

no need to ask

only radev

and for today's episode ,radev meeting,no point of asking i think
its insult to our lovely jodi

oops sorry i didn't want to insult lovely jodi....so please its hurt you from my thread.......😲