Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
3rd scene begins with robi thinking about wat mouli spoke about the gas agency at his office... grrrrrrrrrr😡
robi thinks that their happiness was given by me.. if i can give them happiness i can very well take them from me. i sanctioned the loan and now i will... and calls someone inside....(manager i think)
he's asking the person about ppl who can do any work for money.... and then he tells he wants someone who can do anything and everything for money.. and the manager tells that taposh is already doing illegal business.. they are not allowed to keep gas cylinders in the agency and blah blah blah.... so we can give a case against them and remove the license and the gas agency can be closed and then our dreams will come true..😡

taani is crying in her room.. neelu comes to console her.. taani tells that she didn't teach kuhu anything. neelu tells that we all believe u, we know u from childhood and then u can't do all this.. taani tells that i haven't been a good mom.. its not imp if only i take care of their studies and food. i shld also know that wat the child is doing, listening to and watsoever....  

just 2 mins to goooooo😡😡😡😡 onu just enters asking y did she ask sorry??? and neelu says, u don't scold her.. i'll get coffee, wen i return i shld see smile in taani's face and onu nods his head... 

onu tries to sit next to taani and console her but taani is pissed off and tells, already ritesh has told me so many things and u are starting now.. i have become a bad wife to u, i'm a bad bahu to the family and what not..😡 and she walks away from the place...

she goes to the balcony and onu follows up telling that i want to know ur problem and need to talk.. taani tells y should i share the problem.. u didn't share ur problem yest and y shld i? even after being so close, wen u can't share ur problem, its hurting.. for that it was better when we were not that close.. atleast hak se u come and share ur feelings.. but now, even if we don't share our happiness it doesn't hurt, but if we don't share our sadness it hurts... and u have hurt me a lot yest and she walks off.. neelu is overhearing the conversation... and mera bechaara onu... ðŸ˜¡
silky_harshad thumbnail
I wanna say shut up,tani.ye kya achi ma achi ma laga rakha he,1st b a gud wife
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria2285

onu tries to sit next to taani and console her but taani is pissed off and tells, already ritesh has told me so many things and u are starting now.. i have become a bad wife to u, i'm a bad bahu to the family and what not..😡 and she walks away from the place...

she goes to the balcony and onu follows up telling that i want to know ur problem and need to talk.. taani tells y should i share the problem.. u didn't share ur problem yest and y shld i? even after being so close, wen u can't share ur problem, its hurting.. for that it was better when we were not that close.. atleast hak se u come and share ur feelings.. but now, even if we don't share our happiness it doesn't hurt, but if we don't share our sadness it hurts... and u have hurt me a lot yest and she walks off.. neelu is overhearing the conversation... and mera bechaara onu... ðŸ˜¡

Aaaaw bechari Taani. She's right though, if Onu won't share his problem toh voh kyun bataye? 🤔
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: maria2285

3rd scene begins with robi thinking about wat mouli spoke about the gas agency at his office... grrrrrrrrrr😡

robi thinks that their happiness was given by me.. if i can give them happiness i can very well take them from me. i sanctioned the loan and now i will... and calls someone inside....(manager i think)
he's asking the person about ppl who can do any work for money.... and then he tells he wants someone who can do anything and everything for money.. and the manager tells that taposh is already doing illegal business.. they are not allowed to keep gas cylinders in the agency and blah blah blah.... so we can give a case against them and remove the license and the gas agency can be closed and then our dreams will come true..😡

taani is crying in her room.. neelu comes to console her.. taani tells that she didn't teach kuhu anything. neelu tells that we all believe u, we know u from childhood and then u can't do all this.. taani tells that i haven't been a good mom.. its not imp if only i take care of their studies and food. i shld also know that wat the child is doing, listening to and watsoever....  

just 2 mins to goooooo😡 onu just enters asking y did she ask sorry??? and neelu says, u don't scold her.. i'll get coffee, wen i return i shld see smile in taani's face and onu nods his head... 

taaniiiiiiiiiii u duffer 😡 🥱 .haiiiiiiiiiiii mera bechara onu.onu come to me i will hug u 😳 😆
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Angelfairy

I wanna say shut up,tani.ye kya achi ma achi ma laga rakha he,1st b a gud wife

But taani was rite....
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Welcome everyone...

we just got a taanu fight today... i felt onu is already upset and taani is now angry on him... bechaara.... aisi hai to, kyun paagal nahi hoga....😭

and ppl, i'm writing the update in a hurry.. so i wouldn't have covered the exact dialogues, but covered most of them.... sorry, if updated anything wrong... bear it ðŸ˜Š

No precap shown today...😭

Hope we get a manaofy scene tomo... we can only hope for dat...
LubzA thumbnail
Arre yaar, see it from Taani's point of view, Kuhu's her responsibility, obviusly she's gonna feel bad and when Onu walked off yesterday when she wanted to talk, it was bound to hurt her. So why should she share her feelings with him? 🤔

I'm 100% behind Taani on this one *hides* 😆
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Aaaaw bechari Taani. She's right though, if Onu won't share his problem toh voh kyun bataye? 🤔

ya dats true.. onu has to trust her and share his feelings with her... but onu was already upset and now taani shouting at him.. he was like.. bechaaraaa😭
Edited by maria2285 - 13 years ago
LubzA thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

But taani was rite....

Absolutely ridzii <3
HanoAhmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thanx alot 4 da update maria
vll ondr worthless epi again m not going 2 watch it lyk Yday just don't wana 2 ruin my mood 🤢