Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: thejazzgal.s

urgh!! i hate this kind of fanship..sroping tanis pic nd pasting pihu urf heer's pic

This is really bad...wen HC was with AG...we accepted him with her rite..!!
So y do they do this with APK..!!!!?
But HC APK..!!! Haii πŸ˜
❀️ β€οΈ
*Faints*
Jenny_Barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

urgh!! i hate this kind of fanship..sroping tanis pic nd pasting pihu urf heer's pic

but we are not copying heer in kisdesh and merging taani yaarπŸ˜•...y this people doing all these..😑

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

This is really bad...wen HC was with AG...we accepted him with her rite..!!
So y do they do this with APK..!!!!?
But HC APK..!!! Haii πŸ˜
❀️ β€οΈ
*Faints*

right!!

anurag is gud wid taani...and prem wid  heer..

no anurag and pihu..
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

right!!

anurag is gud wid taani...and prem wid  heer..

no anurag and pihu..

Actually
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Kohi update karooo mujheee? πŸ˜†

kuch nahi hua lubz..

1st scene just got over and the evil has succeeded in creating problems between onu and robi.. Onu slaps robi in front of everyone at office and blasts him.... 

and the precap shows robi telling everyone that he has joined ritesh's business....😑

Edited by maria2285 - 13 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Episodes Begins With Robbie....He goes to a bar..!
A girl comes there..She tells i lost my purse...So Robbie agrees to Help Her and Pays Her Money...then he tells that...He is Robindo Ganguly...and that girl says Jonakis Hubby rite..so he asks her how do u noe...she says i m Jonakis frd..!! then robbie gets a call...Blank...the girl puts some tablet in his glass..(And the girl and Ritesh are together)
Morning.....Shekhar is thinking that Onu has done wrong in giving him the presentation....Onu calls Robbie...Robbie tell all went well..!!
Then they Reach the Office...robbie comes there....everyone are angry with Robbie.....Onu robbie...Start Fighting...Onu says its ur Character that comes always in ur Work he tells that the girl who was with u in the bar was the employ of another company..then ritesh is in the office and he thinks all that happens (That Tablet that the girl Put in robbies glass was a nasha ki dava...the girl brings robbie in his room...Takes a USB cable and then transfer all the quatations in her thing..!! and gives it to rRitesh and ritesh gives that girl Money..)....Robbie starts Shouting at Onu..!
Onu gets angry and Slaps Robbie..!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
bakwaasss... shekar blaming onu for all this.... πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑

no taanu scene today... bechaara mera onu.... πŸ˜­
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anu scolded Robi, so Robi upset......
Shekar Anu come home depressed and Neelu feels bad  due to business these brothers are getting fight...

Robi says He joins Rit in busniess and he will not work with Anu... 😑

Precap: Shekar scolding Anu saying that he's the reason for Robi's decision coz he dint allow Shekar to speak with Robi πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Anu gets blame totally! πŸ€”
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Neelu and Laboni are there Sekhar comes in..Neelu tells him to wash ur hands we Will eat food together...Onu comes Onu tells Neeelu that hez not feeling Hungry..!! Then Sekhar tells that they lost the contract..!! Onu tells the whole situation..!! Neelu starts crying..!!
Then Robbie Comes with ritesh and robbie tells the family to celebrate..!! Because he has joint Ritesh's job....and its a part of Baba Bissness...

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ussssssssss bhopu volcano ki itni himmat keh mere onu peh chilaya.how dare heeeeeeeeee  😑 πŸ₯± 🀒 🀬 😈
😡