Originally posted by: friends_4dream

nice
awesome

thanx sooo much
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Hey dear..Awesome update..Loved it to the core...Awww Riddhima save Armaan from his dad...so sweet..love the question-answer round between AR...want to read more so do continue soon...thanks for the PM...take care

Lots of Love
GEET

hi dear,
thanx sooo much 
will update soon
most welcum
u 2 tk cr

Nandini25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

hey

that was awsome...

sry long comments after xams

thanx sooo much 
no worries
All the best fr ur exams
Nandini25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

wow loved it! cont soon pleaseee

thanx sooo much 
will update soon
Nandini25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

amazing part yaar..

armi was soo scared of being caught n scolded by his dad...

bt ridz saved him...

loved how she answered him..

n he is impressed also..

thnx for the pm/...

thanx sooo much yaar
hehehe ya poor Ammy 😆
most welcum
Nandini25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragatisk

hey

its awsum
liked ar interview session
waiting for riddhima to join office
update soon

thanx sooo much 
will update soon
Nandini25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riarai2346

hey sweety nice update goodd
keep it up
continuee soon
lov
maria

hi dear,
thanx sooo much 
will update soon
Nandini25 thumbnail

As soon as the door swung close behind Riddhima's retreating back, Siddharth turned to face Armaan, glowering at him.

Armaan shrugged his shoulders with an apparently naive look : "What? What have I done dad? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Siddharth shook his head in exasperation and retorted back : "What have you done? Okay tell me then why were you being so unnecessarily difficult with Riddhima?"

Armaan again shrugged nonchalantly and replied : " Come on dad! Our company is the best one in the whole country and we should at least be sure of our employees competense before appointing them."

Siddharth smirked as a thought crossed across his mind : " hmmm...so does that mean you have already approved her to be the new creative head of our company, Mr. CEO?"

This question, however, caught Armaan offguard. Offcourse he approved her. Not because he was being pulled towards her by some  unknown, powerful force and also not because he has developed a soft corner somewhere in his heart, though much against his own wish, for her or because he liked it when she would exert authoritarian attitude over him by pointing him what to do and what not to. Obviosly not, no ways. He shook his head to shove away all kinds of baffling thoughts that crossed across his mind. Ofcourse not, he approved her only because of her competence and qualifications. He wondered why the simple reason sounded so fake in his own mind as he tried to reason out with himself. He wondered what the hell was happening to him. His flow of thought was interrupted by a fake cough by Rahul.

Rahul : " Ehem ehem! Earth calling. Are you there, Mr. Mallik?"

Armaan blinked twice : "uh...yeah...Um...what ?"

Rahul chuckled : " Wow you have already started fumbling? I see.  Why are you so nervous? Unkle had asked whether you have approved Riddhima to be our creative head and not your consent to marry her."

Siddharth too chuckled seeing Armaan glowering at a giggling Rahul n leagued  with Rahul  as he replied : " Well if you say son I can ask the latter too and fix everything up as soon as you give your consent."

Armaan glowered at Rahul and threw an incredulous look towards his father : "Guys you both are just incorrigible! Sorry to burst your bubble. I'm not at all remotely thinking on those lines. And for once I'm not involved. You guys can decide over this matter of creative head. Umm...i have some work to complete. Gotta go. Bye Dad, bye Rahul."

He got up almost instantly and strode out of the room as fast as he could to save himself from getting landed in any more awkward situation. As soon as he left the room, both Rahul and Siddharth Mallik burst into fits of riotous laughter.

Rahul managed to gasp out amidst his laughter : "Poor thing! Ran away!"

His words geared up their laughter and after a while when they sobered themselves a bit, Siddharth replied : "how far could your friend run ? No matter how much he run away but one just cant run away from oneself and one's feelings."

Rahul smiled and nodded in affirmation while Siddharth Mallik leaned back in his chair and sighed : "I just hope what this dream of mine comes true as soon as feasible."

It had been a long day and finally the bright, sunny and eventful day paved the way for the arrival of a dark, soothing night. After returning from work, as was his habbit, Armaan went to his private basketball court attached to his personal gym. Whenever he was stressed out, a basketball practice works like magic in relieving him off the stress. So it had been his usual routine to go for a basketball practice after returning from work. Sometimes when Rahul would come for a stayover,which was much frequent, they would have a basketball match and often even Siddharth would join them.

However today he was not being able to concentrate fully as his mind kept drifting to the day's events and more prominently to his frequent accidental meetings with the girl. What was her name again? Yes, Riddhima.  Sweet name, he thought, and even sweeter was her nature. She was the typical Indian girl yet with a strong modern opinion of life. She was just the perfect blend of modernism and traditionalism. He smiled as he marvelled at the fact that she was just the kind of girl he thought a girl should be. And the most enchanting thing about her was her eyes her big, black, almond shaped, captivating eyes. Unknowingly Armaan smiled recalling the way he lost himself in those eyes in their very first meeting, the way she frowned, the way she ordered him something none apart from his parents ever dared to do. As he was lost in his thoughts, his grip over the ball loosened and with a loud thud the ball hit the floor of the court, breaking his flow of thoughts and bringing him back to reality with a thud.

Armaan shook his head in incredulity : "What the hell is happening to me? I met her just today and here I'm all lost in her thoughts. I'm losing it surely. I was thinking about her eyes, her smile, her frown? What's wrong with me? Never ever in my whole life did I think about a girl and that too at the first day of meeting her? What is it that pulling me towards her with such a force that even after trying I'm not being able to break out of the shackles? No I think I should just stay away from her and perhaps than every thing will be fine."

He shook his head and again began to dribble the ball. He was about to shoot a basket when suddenly a melodious voice startled him.

Voice : "Are you trying to ignore me? Are you sure you will be able to? Am I that bad?"

Armaan whirled around instantly and got the shock of his life. There she was, leaning against the wall with a mischievous smile playing on her rosy lips and with her hands crossed across her chest. She giggled as she glanced at his startled expression. Armaan, on the other hand, was totally flabbergasted. He was gawking at her like she was totally an allien creature. Still giggling, Riddhima straightened herself up. Her  giggle finally faded away leaving behind only a small, mischievous smile. She strolled towards Armaan in a leisurely pace. She approached him and stood in front of him.

Riddhima : "hmm...so were you thinking about me?"

Armaan stuttered : "Yeah...um...I mean...No!"

Riddhima giggled seeing him so nervous.

Armaan : " uh...what are you doing here?"

Riddhima : "Well you were thinking about me and see here I am.  Why shouldn't I come?"

Armaan fumbled with his words again : " yea...I mean...no."

Riddhima chuckled : "That's so rude of you. You shouldn't say no to a guest."

Her chuckle automatically brought a smile on his lips and he regained some of his courage back.

Riddhima : " You know what you are so sweet. Then why do you always conceal your real self behind the mask of rudeness and arrogance?"

Armaan gaped at her in awe. How could she see through him, that too so accurately? He had masked himself with such an expertise, concealed his real vulnerable self so perfectly, that noone, not even his dad and his best friend was able to see through his rudeness.

Armaan : " I don't want anyone to come closer to me. It hurts when they leaves us behind."

Riddhima came closer to him and raised one hand. She touched Armaan's forehead and then let her hand slide down his face, making Armaan to close his eyes. Her touch had such a soothing effect on him that for the moment he became oblivious of his surroundings as well as himself. His lips curved into a sweet smile on their own accord.

Riddhima smiled seeing him smiling and leaned closer to his ears. Armaan shivered as he felt her breath on his ear. Her lips were barely inches away from his ears. The next moment he heard her sweet, melodious voice speaking in a barely audible whisper : " And what if someone wants to stay with you? For you?"

With a jolt he opened his eyes as soon as the words dawned on him.

Edited by sweetshera - 12 years ago