Soulmate (AR FF) (Part 9 in pg 70)

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends, I'm an AR fan and missing them so much right now. So thought of starting a ff. Well this is my 1st ff on AR. So don't know whether u all will like it or not. And also I'm not that good a writer considering the other amazing ff writers here.  But still thought of pouring out what is stored in my imagination for quite some time now. So I'll just provide the theme of the story and the character sketch. Tell me friends whether I sud continue or not.

Oh in all my blabbering I 4got 2 introduce myself. I'm Nandini btw. 

This story is about a guy who had been turned into rude, obstinate and extremely workaholic man due to the sudden and unbearable shock of the demise of his beloved mother., which was still a mystery to anyone and everyone. He had cut himself off from the joys and raptures of life, in fact from life itself. And had confined himself to his work only. At this crucial juncture of his life, a girl entered into his life and slowly his life began to change. once again he began to laugh and enjoy life which he had almost became oblivious to.  But off course he was still oblivious of the formidable circumstances that he would have to face in future, the formidable and obnoxious revelations that would come his way. Would the girl be still there by his side? Well lets c.

Main characters:

Armaan Mallik: He was the CEO of the Mallik Group of industries. A very rude, obstinate and workaholic person. He rarely smiled and didn't laugh at all. He had cut himself off from the joys and enjoyments of the world and confined himself to his work and  family business. He had erected a strong wall around himself, a kind of hard, unbreakable outer shell. He didn't allow anybody to become intimate with him on personal terms except his family and 2 friends. He had a dejection stored in the depth of his heart but didnt share it with anyone, not even his dad.  He was a very principled man and highly respect women. He believed in the positive aspects of modernism and not in the negative aspects. He was a basketball champion of national level and dribbled the ball whenever he got any free time which he rarely got and also when he was confused or sad or outraged, he practiced it even at the oddest of times. He had also the talent of playing guitar, drums and piano but, well, that was well concealed and except his best friend rahul no one knew that. He was very caring and warm hearted person, qualities which contradict his outer appearance. Well, that was how Armaan was.

Riddhima Gupta: She was a very sweet, charming and bubbly girl. She was very independent by nature and self confident. She knew how to lighten a serious ambiance. She was like that vibrant ray of light which, when crosses the darkness of dejection, spreads light and joy. She was a talented student in the field of business and was now in search of a job. About her background no one knew. She lived in a rented house and her landlady looked upon her as her own child. She was a very good singer and had a sweet, melodious voice. She could easily impress anyone by her confident and cordial nature. 

Other Characters:

Siddharth mallik: 
Armaan's dad. A very concerned and caring father as well as a talented businessman who had one prime yearning to see his only son happy. More of a friend than a dad to Armaan.

Kirti Mallik:

Siddharth Mallik's unmarried sister. She was like a mother to Armaan and cared for him just as her own child. A complete housewife kind of lady. 

Rahul Oberoy: 

Armaan's childhood best friend and colleague. Very much concerned for his friend's wellbeing and happiness. A very flirty and naughty kind of person. But always stood by the side of Armaan whenever he needed him. Armaan may scold or threaten him but he trusted him a lot. 

Muskaan chaddha:

Another childhood best friend of Armaan and formed the third and final part of the three musketeers' gang. A very garrulous, chirpy, sweet and naughty person. Always ready to do anything for both of her friends. 

Vikram oberoy

Rahul's dad and Siddharth Mallik's best friend. A shareholder in Mallik empire. A nice and charming man. Armaan was much dedicated to the person and looked upon him as his own unkle.

So this is it. plz do tell me whether I should continue or not.
tk cr
luv 
Nandini 😃

Edited by sweetshera - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 1 - Pg 7
Part 2 - Pg 15
Part 3 - Pg 23
Part 4 - Pg 33
Part 5 - pg 40
Part 6 - Pg 48
Part 7 - Pg 55
Part 8 - Pg 61

shreyshrey

salinashah

shaaz_91

AMMY12

shona_rtfan

shilpI007

pragatisk

sweety7395

teenorchid

vidu87

anushkajain

Crazyy_Fan

ARMAANKSGFAN

dashingtusha13

moonlight44

qt4ever

princess14

-simi

anumeha_rajat

Live.Laugh.Love

gupta.aditi20

hotKaJen

ruchi89

ankitajain94

princess_rashmi

BhartiKhushi909

ASMI95

Jiyaa

megha01

Cutiepie_KSG

krazzy4armaan

iceprincess101

AR_LOVER

bhavs_gid03

AR-kash,  

pragatisk,  

Stupidcupid1234,  

gyanvi

cutie13

frnd.of.frndz,  

choco_pie92

disha4life

Mrs.ArmanMallik

Rihanna4all

ammy_ka_ashu

ksg_ritika

zARqaa_X

amruta04

aditi_sweet,  

ksgmyluvmylyfff,  

roshni_A,

kalikijen

moonlight2630

jiyaa

namita18

Edited by sweetshera - 12 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
hey dear
CONGRATSSS DEAR FOR 1ST FF👍🏼😃
sound interest dear........
add me in ur pm list n do pm me
plz update soon😃
Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
-wild- thumbnail
hey sweety first congractulation for the forst step in writing session ...................... i wish u do well and make this FF awsome with ur thoughts..............well come to the prolouge well its was amazing looking very intresting....do pm me every part
love u
salina😊

Edited by salinashah - 13 years ago
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Want to read more
Do continue
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey cont soon
do pm me