Fan Fictions

plz. pray for japan

punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
                       " please pray for japan"

Searchers have found 2,000 bodies in Japan's quake-hit Miyagi region. The police chief in the prefecture said the death toll there was certain to exceed 10,000, with that many missing in the port town of Minamisanriku alone.

The national police agency said the confirmed death toll now stood at 1,597, but hundreds of bodies are being found along the shattered coastline.

As the nation struggled with the devastation wrought by the twin disasters of a shattered land and a surging sea, tales of terror, death and miraculous survival emerged.

Miki Otomo, whose home near Sendai was destroyed, said she quickly piled into her car in a desperate bid to outrun a churning torrent of wood, mud and metal.

"The tsunami wave was coming and I grabbed grandfather and our dog and drove," she said.

But many were not so lucky. Ms Otomo's sister was in a bus when the wave bore down on it.

"The bus driver told everybody to get out of the bus and run. My sister was able to get away but some people just couldn't run fast enough," she said.

The slower passengers were engulfed by the swirling waters, with the image of their deaths seared into the survivors' memories.

Ms Otomo is now living at an evacuation centre in an area school with about 1,000 other exhausted survivors who cheated death.

"God ,plz give them strength for a new beginning"

lena hi hai wapus apno ko
toh feer unhe keun dete ho
sapno ko jo cheen hi logey
feer keun unhe sanjote ho

hum toh koi khilouna nahi
tum humse dill bahlaoge
jab chaho hume hansaoge
aur jab chaha rulaoge

ek nanha sa dill hai hamme
jo pyar ki duniya sanjota hai
sapne har pal sundar sundar
apne naino mein pirota hai

tum ho patthar,tum kya jano
hahakar!! kya hota hai!!
pagal ban jata hai insaan
apno ko jab khota hai

har ghaw ko samay hai bharta
aisa sab toh kahte hain
kya samay ko ye pata hai
dard ko kaise hum sahte hain?

koi dawa,koi marham
kaam nahi tab aata hai
bas dhundhte hain usey
jo wapus kabhi nahi aata hai

tum nirdai ho,humey tarpakar
maza tumhe keun aata hai?
apne bachchon ko kya aise
koi dard deta,rulata hai?

bebas aur laachar hai ham toh
terey raham par jitey hain
pal pal ki hum mout hai martey
gam ka jahar hum pitey hain

bas itni si daya karo ki
jabtak duniya kayam ho
apno se koi na bichde
dukh ka koi na aalam ho

dhan doulat ka moh nahi hai
bas, apne humko pyare hain
unke sapne purey hon
jo humey , nyarey aur dularey hain

***god,please stop the game of death and give them strength who lost everything in this disaster***......

plz.friends pray for japan....

love u all
punam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey punam di
such a heart touching post
such hai di apn ekk bahut achee hman being ho apnee ye post diyya i will definately pray for them for a new start
i pray for them they has lost so much but
almighty god is there and he saved many lives
i always pray for them who lost their families who seprate them pray tht they found their closed ones.
please guyss pray for them it just takes 2 min but our prayers help them
with lots of luv
nikita

ekts_dmgmjht thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was d worst nightmare 4 d whole of japan
may the soul of people died in dis disaster rest in peace
n japan comes back to normal as lively as it was before

KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
plzzzzzzzz GOD help dos people!!

heycookie thumbnail

I'm praying for those people
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
May god help thdm.
Its realy a big disaster. Those how die may god give them piece now.
and give the strength to those who lost their family, their lovingones.
Its realy a very big and dangerous disaster. Moreover now in japan the radiation is their from the nuclear power plant.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pray for them to live peacefully..................
swati_ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am praying 4r them.all vl b well.god is nt stone hearted
-wild- thumbnail
hey sweety u di amazing work to spread such massage , i ts really disaster wich is haapen japan i am too shocked to see  such a situation there but god know whats is giong to happen next >I think this is a way a god to show his anger i mean in todays worlds crime are increasing day by day ,murder ,stabbing , hitting, raping kidnapping and whats not ,For how much long god can see his creation becoming bad like this, he had made tthis world for us and we r only one who r messing it . and if we rnot doing anything wrong so dont be happybcz we r also did not stopping other we r just puppet in thier hand who cant stp them to cummit crime bcz we first think ourself not other so can a god seee such a mess in his beautiful world which he had so beautifully..Peolpe are notstopping in comitting any crime so why god stop to show his anger on people i am not talking about only japan but other countries hawai  , pakistan and many more .WE also did not know whats going to next with us if we r going to see next second , this is all game which is controling only a one GOD.I hope god will forgive us and other too.
I feel really bad to see such a situation in this universe but can we  we r also the one of them.I hope i did not hurt anyone feelin.
SOrry if i hurt someone.
I am glad u write this this yaar, keep writing good thing like this
Love u
Salina
shonadesire thumbnail
Hey punam
such a touchy poem but it is indeed true, sum time i also thnk lyk that, this earthquake n tsunami was terrible n horrible, if i try to understand what those people face i don't, we just pray them n god give them strength to face this terrible condition, i pray for them surely