Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Usha, Bhavna got 16 votes for Fool of the day 😲, I am really shocked .....
I think when varsha's track will start people won't be too happy with Bhavna ....I mean if now so many are feeling put off then imagine what then ..Yesterday she was being sweet , still she was getting these negative votes ....
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

Y is manav lukng so depressed nd frsutratd in tht K's holi function...he was nt smilingπŸ˜•

he is very depressed because of his mother ....Ouch.He loves her  dearly and can never be happy without her ...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes..guruji..lot more are voting..jdj also over..i wish they show more arman..people will vote more..😊..
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i know why was bhavna a fool?..πŸ˜†..i think her over caring nature people don't like it..i wasn't even watching that scene..just listening to it..πŸ€”..i believe people also think she is mainly responsible for varshu choosing abortion..πŸ€”
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanyadi..i was really happy to see Archu now..her life is full of colors now and she is performing every puja wid her hubby Manav haq se without no grief,tension (like she did for SN puja).yes'day my mom was also saying the same to me :)
but again i want to see both ArMan happy not only Archu or Manav but both as dey both deserve to be after all the hurdles dey faced in dere lives..he was really luking unhappy while doing puja just like during dat shanti havan in K's house πŸ˜” wonder wen manav-savita probs will sort out :((( i wish atleast dey celebrate holi while playing wid colors in D;s house