Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Thanee

Rachna If I can call you Rachana...

My God..I'm hungry too...its a big party here...

Seem to be tasty all that.....Miam miam.......👍🏼

But will leave you cause...I'm going to bed now..

Have you all tomorrow..😊

Thanee you can call me anything.. Iam fine.. I know Rachana is the way they pronounce in kannada.. My Kannada teacher used to call me like that 😊.. I think you are kannadiga if am not wrong..

I know it might be late so good night.. So sad you could not have them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
you guys left me speechless...shreya was looking at it..and she said wow...😆...thanks for all the yummy food..and thank you to everyone who wished my siddu happy birthday..i appreciate it..it was fantastic birthday for him today..he enjoyed it today..😍..thanks guys..blessing do work wonders..🤗
archanamanav thumbnail
and i like pantra and parota..😎
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Usha baralla ankondide.. Bandra very good.. Better late than never 😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

you guys left me speechless...shreya was looking at it..and she said wow...😆...thanks for all the yummy food..and thank you to everyone who wished my siddu happy birthday..i appreciate it..it was fantastic birthday for him today..he enjoyed it today..😍..thanks guys..blessing do work wonders..🤗

I wish I could have made it all for real .Honeslty , I would  loved to cook for all my friends at the India Forums ...😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The  kaarnjkar sisters looked so pretty today .Even Vaishali with so little make up ..Varsha was absolutely stunning , loving her hair style and Archu was of course the classic beauty ...I just kept looking at her ...she looked so serene , so lovely   .there is this calm on her face , in her voice ....
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

The  kaarnjkar sisters looked so pretty today .Even Vaishali with so little make up ..Varsha was absolutely stunning , loving her hair style and Archu was of course the classic beauty ...I just kept looking at her ...she looked so serene , so lovely   .there is this calm on her face , in her voice ....

Agree Three of them were looking so pretty. Archana's saree colors are so beautiful these days.
Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Vote for both vaishali and Archana
Archana - for giving sooooo much love to her husband, who is a wonderful person but born into a family that gives nothing but misery, suffering and saddness to
him. He is so lucky he got archana in his life. This girl is really    
something. She is doing pooja for her mother-in-law's well being, who whished
her death many many times and try to kill her....
They enjoy giving to others, both were very happy to feed those children.     

Vaishali - for still thinking to take darmesh to police/court. He might be gone for a while but he has to come back, all his business and assets are here.
Glad to see her like normal human unlike her sister archana...

karsri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

it is because varun can be saved thats why i guess..if she is not pregnant then dharmu is out of country..so no chance..😆

Darmesh left credit cards with lakhs of rupees balance. he said he will add more. All she was getting from darmesh was money to take care of Varun...

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

Thanee you can call me anything.. Iam fine.. I know Rachana is the way they pronounce in kannada.. My Kannada teacher used to call me like that 😊.. I think you are kannadiga if am not wrong..

I know it might be late so good night.. So sad you could not have them

Hi Rachna........

Oh no I'm not Kannadiga.its a beautiful country...but not .I'm in France........😊
I just want to know if I can call you Rachna.....I made just a mistake for "Rachana" which is good too ..I'm was tired yesterday..

So the party ended lated i supposed....You enjoy every good food here..😊 
Bye.....have a nice day...