Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy bday Sidharth...My Friend Usha's son πŸ˜ƒ...GOd bless him and many many happy returns of the day!!!  πŸ€— Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks MF varsha..MF stands for my friend..πŸ˜‰...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: archanamanav

thanks MF varsha..MF stands for my friend..πŸ˜‰...

I wrote MF Usha first but than changed into long words My Friend...I wanted clean bday wish for 5 yrs young cutie pie πŸ˜ƒ  Hope he has the best one...
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usha, a very happy birthday to your super cute Siddu (thanks).  May God continue to bless and protect him always.  I hope he got lots of hugs, kisses and gifts from mommy and daddy. Siddu dear, do have a great day.  Enjoy!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today's Star Of The Day is Siddu ..........πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Usha I looked at the birthday pix you send me and he is looking  loevely mashallah ..He looks so grown up in one day ...πŸ˜†

Shareya is turning into quiet a stunner...You better watch that girl of yours ....😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mannu gets my vote for showing the signs of being remorseful...just wish the guy wasn't so slow at everything.

Usha ji, happy birthday to your son.
Edited by carpe-diem - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
First things first.. I would love to wish Siddu..
Hey Usha Wishing Siddu a Many More Happy returns of the Day once again..
Happy 5th Birthday.. May god bless him with all the happiness..

Yes even I got to know that he likes toy guns through Jaanu.. So here we go..

Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Have a great birthday Sidhu! Hope all your wishes come true

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Today's vote goes to Archana for being such a lovely wife  .She never thinks about what has happened to her  , her biggest priority in life is Manav's happiness and for hat she can do anything ...Manav is surely lucky to have a wife like Archana ...

Also vote goes to her for feeding orphan children ...Truly a beautiful human being ....even looked so pretty .

I totally agree with you, I voted for Archana too.

LovePRSoham thumbnail
My vote goes to Archu today.. She was so supportive and caring wife.. She was patiently listening to Manav and she wants to move to Manav's house even though she knows Savita Aai does not like her.. So sweet of her..
Thank God we saw ArMan today.. Archu is back and she was looking gorgeous as usual.. I was so happy to see her back in that black net saree... She was 😍.. Again we saw her in red saree after that.. She is a beauty.. Manav/Sushant is very lucky.. πŸ˜‰

I also liked Archana the way she said we will sit here and not change the place as that might hurt Savita Aai more.. She is so understanding..

The pooja she performed was only for her mother in law who once tried to burn her and dont know how many times wished her death.. She wants to see her husband and his mother happy no matter what..

Felt bad for Manav today.. He was so depressed thinking about his mother.. He even wants to appologise his mother..

Felt bad for Savita Aai also not coz of her stubborness but shelooked so tired and weak.. She needs someone to take care of her.. Only Archu can do that as she understands her so well.. Savita Aai has to stop being stubborn..

I wish Damodar Baba is little more sensitive towardsSavita Aai and takes care of her.. He could have give the medicines instead of taunting her saying he is not his naukar/servant..
I remember Savita Aai used to be behind him with medicines when he was not well (post leap). Now it was his turn to do the same..

Varsha, Vaishu and Bhavna Aai - Liked the scene.. Bhavna Aai was so caring.. I doubt if she knows about Dharmesh. Varsha is so lucky but she missing all this coz of her foolishness.
Need to mention Varsha was looking very beautiful yesterday in that saree..

Precap looks good.. I wish Shibu is a good person.. Like him whenever he comes on screen.. Hope there is no mystery about him..
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Akka😊........

Sorry late as usual......but I'm here.........

Just to wish your little cute  Siddu babe..he is the star today⭐️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  .........πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
wish him lots and lots of happiness..joy.and .all the best wishes for a lilboy can have..........many friends, many toys, many dreams.which can be fulfill by his parents..
I know he is a lovely little boy...as his Mum is a lovely Akka πŸ˜Š

So for your 5 years Old.😊
As gift..you have my blessing my dear little babe ..😊
million of Kisses..Hope you have enjoyed yourself..with your parents familly..friends..and You eat cakes...and sweets..and had plenty gifts...I know your mother decorate everywhere with balloons..its was a big surprise ya😲😊...You have a great mum..and I'll don't forget your Dad..who love you too..So stay as lovely as you are..and be very good with your parents.

Love you my dear little babe.......😊

Hope you have explode some.balloons..... πŸ˜† I'm an Atta..or Atte..who like explode balloons🀣 you know that....

Happy birthday once more..πŸ₯³