Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

yes, no one came out of that car ....bekaar ka drama ....and of course ,our overactive imagination ...Who was th person who said ti would be Shibu coming out ....tell me , who said that ...😡

😆 😆😆😆 OSJ I think 😈
😆
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manav for finally realizing that what he did was wrong and for once thinking that how his mom had fought all the hardship all alone throughout her life by raising three children with little help from that dumb idiot Damo.
And stated the valid reasons why Savita has become so violent when she was calm in the past its sad to hear it but at last Mr Manav realised his mistake of cutting off communication with his mother. 
And Archu for making him realize his mistake and doing that pooja and giving food for orphan children.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday sidhu 🥳 a bigggg 🤗 from myside

my vote goes to Anyone else i.e ArMan both were stars for me today.
Archu was luking sooo pretty and lovedd her wen she was praying to god..she is adorable

Manav was luking hott in the last scene so as his dialogues were pretty heart touching esp the way he said ppl used to make fun of our garibi 😒 i lovedd him for pouring his heart to Archana who understands nd supports him the best in the world
both Varsha and vaishali were looking very pretty esp Varsha ..... when Bhavna was talking bout the kid, felt the next track could be Vaishu giving up her baby for Varsha ......... how predictable 😳
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you know they can show that both are pregnant..varsha is fake..and then vaishu can give her baby to varshu,,and tell that her baby didn't survive..that is another possibility..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt get why madhuri thanked god after she came to know she is pregnant 😕 is she not worried abt how she'll rise 2kids now?
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

i didnt get why madhuri thanked god after she came to know she is pregnant 😕 is she not worried abt how she'll rise 2kids now?

it is because varun can be saved thats why i guess..if she is not pregnant then dharmu is out of country..so no chance..😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am liking Shibu a lot ....
gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

it is because varun can be saved thats why i guess..if she is not pregnant then dharmu is out of country..so no chance..😆

madhuri never learned anything frm dharmu.😆

voted for ArMan ...for that one scene whr they come out as a lovely couple who stand by each other.😃
archanamanav thumbnail
how did you vote for arman..there is no option as such..gauri..🤔