Savita
Varsha
Vaishali
Bhavna
Madhuri
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
these people leave kids alone or what..nobody takes children anywhere..sachu was alone all day i guess..madhuri forgot varun also..🤓
Jasmine , a very happy birthday to your daddy as well ......🥳

Special day today ...I think it is even Aamir Khan's birthday ..and there is one birthday on the forum as well ...Tb also having 18th janam din ...wow ...we should all have cake ...diets be damned ....
he is coming home in 30 mins..guruji..i will show him..i decorated the house with balloons for him..i was blowing and blowing..reminded me of dharmesh the balloon..🤣
what did Archana say towards the end of the epi missed that part 😊
Manav is the luckiest man on earth to have a wife like Archana .She just keeps looking at him ..his face is her life ..Just to see a smile on this face , she would do anything ......❤️
Really so much love she has for this guy ....

I liked Vaishali also today ....she is still firm about taking Dharmu to police .....👍🏼

jasmine wish yr daddy happy birthday too  🥳
Originally posted by archanamanav

he is coming home in 30 mins..guruji..i will show him..i decorated the house with balloons for him..i was blowing and blowing..reminded me of dharmesh the balloon..🤣

ROFL..I think Thanee comes up with the most brilliant ideas ...the balloon exploding ....ROFL
Originally posted by piya_10

what did Archana say towards the end of the epi missed that part 😊

what will she say .....
" manav , don't stress, everything will be allright ,  we have to find a way to get back in that house ' ...
Piya , this girl did a pooja to bring back mother and son even though she knows that his mother hates her ....
Originally posted by piya_10

Tanya the car was shown for god knows what reason neither Jaywant nor Shibu was in the car, maybe to create suspense / drama 🤔

yes, no one came out of that car ....bekaar ka drama ....and of course ,our overactive imagination ...Who was th person who said ti would be Shibu coming out ....tell me , who said that ...😡
^^ oh only that much 😆 .... then m casting my vote to Manav he will always love his mom no matter what he's just a bit stubborn like his mom he'll soon realise his foolish approach and make up for lost time