Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

this love story is fantastic..........

YES dear TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU ..even though it has its own limitations & blopper & shoopers..IT IS STILL AWESOME..with FANTASTIC STAR CAST & AWESOME DIRECTION & MUSIC..etc etc..and mainly VISU..awww..😍
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cute Post Dear😊 

If it wasnt for those 'special' scenes that comes every once in a while at least, this show wouldnt have been worth the watch at all. yesterday was indeed one of them, the glowing love on Piya face running towards what has become her existence to just be releaved of that he is out of trouble and then came the hug as if she went into the arms of eternity, embracing it with all her existence...it was beautiful. wish a scene alike it would be longer and shown more detailed instead of some unbelivably unrelated dragged sidetracks.
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajani-Jadhav

fevicol ka matbooz jod..! lolπŸ˜†

the hug was short and sweet....lekin itne dino baad yeh chota sa hug bhi bahut acha laga...i love piya for supporting abhay...

Chalega nahin DAUDEGA..!!!πŸ€£πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monus-

Cute Post Dear😊 

If it wasnt for those 'special' scenes that comes every once in a while at least, this show wouldnt have been worth the watch at all. yesterday was indeed one of them, the glowing love on Piya face running towards what has become her existence to just be releaved of that he is out of trouble and then came the hug as if she went into the arms of eternity, embracing it with all her existence...it was beautiful. wish a scene alike it would be longer and shown more detailed instead of some unbelivably unrelated dragged sidetracks.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....SO MUCH DEAR..!!πŸ€—
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow hema u killed me with ur post dear the song totally suits them ... oh thanx god that atleast we could see a hug ....i think last hug was 7months a ago (which i know was not )!!! love abhiya there one scene kills me dude ...!!!
your post was superb yar !!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

HEY RUMI yeh kya yaar ..aap log Pakarahe ho..tab se dekh rahi hoon you & sanjana & gurmeet devian are ..doing this..lie spamming..🀣 cooll it hun..!!?? Mein danda leke aavoongi.😑.!πŸ˜†

i m really sorry 4 dat plz look at this link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1636181?pn=49�

ita contest goin on 

hope u understand

nd m really sorry 4 dis
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

i m really sorry 4 dat plz look at this link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1636181?pn=49�

ita contest goin on 

hope u understand

nd m really sorry 4 dis

OH MY GOD...I am so sorry yaar..god I am not able to stop laughing..🀣 keep up the good work ..girls..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: aromal

wow hema u killed me with ur post dear the song totally suits them ... oh thanx god that atleast we could see a hug ....i think last hug was 7months a ago (which i know was not )!!! love abhiya there one scene kills me dude ...!!!

your post was superb yar !!

OH DEAR thank you so much..sweet heart..you always make me feel like a princess..with your sweet praises..GOD BLESS YOU..& hope I will not disappoint you anytime..!!πŸ€—
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH DEAR thank you so much..sweet heart..you always make me feel like a princess..with your sweet praises..GOD BLESS YOU..& hope I will not disappoint you anytime..!!πŸ€—

πŸ€— hey i know u will never disappoint me ....