Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD...That last scene of hug..looked like ..FIRST hug..I mean itna time hogaya na..issiliye..And very cleverly they have shown it at the end..😳 OH MY MY MY..the way HE looked at her ..into her eyes..it was like he was clearly reading her mind & seeing her heart..OPEN..where only HIS FACE was POSTED..!! And TODAY SUKU stole the show with her..Super confidence on ABHAY..Aw..the way she sprinted like a Deer..all over joyed..and all smiles ..running behind ABhay calling out for him..Not bothered to see what others will think..WAS SIMPLY FANTABULOUS..!! And there was so much love filled in her words & her smile & her eyes..!!Ahhhhhhh..!! And that HUG..aw..she initiated it..See..how much he insulted her PUSHED with all his MIGHT..but NO..she is Always ..& forever..STUCK TO HIM..(Yeh fevicol ka mazbooth jo d hai tootega nahin..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..Kyun..!!πŸ˜‰)..aww..the way she held him..he was so dumbfounded as to how can thsi girl still LOEV ME..I mean ..what more can I do to make her away from me..Kind of a stare..A feeling of sadness that what more can I do to make her go away from me..which is KILLING ME...like a expression..I felt..!!..Now again Shanaya thing will come out & ..Again he will be framed & that time I think Piya will be helpless as KAbir saw him fighting over Shanaya..that night..GOD..THAT HUG IF WAS NOT SHOWN NA.I would have taken sleeping pills..TODAY..🀣..just kidding..GOD I was totally getting irritated ..WHAT ..NO ABHIYA TODAY..??!! And then they showed the precap & saved my TV..I was about to hit it..!!πŸ˜† ( again Just kidding..I am just trying to explain my ANGST..!! 😳)..woahhhhhaaaaaaaaa...What a HUG after a zillion secondss...of our lifeπŸ˜†..!!!

Well SONG for TODAy will be,,hmmmmmπŸ€”...Actually it is a male version but fits BOTH PIYA & ABHAY..

Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne Duniya Ko Dikha Denge
Hum Maut Ko Jeeneke  Andaaz Sikha Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne Duniya Ko Dikha Denge
Hum Maut Ko Jeeneke Andaaz Sikha Denge

Maana Ki Andheron Ke Gehre Hain Bahut Saaye
Are Maana Ki Andheron Ke Gehre Hain Bahut Saaye
Par Gum Hai Yahan Kisko Aati Hai To Raat Aaye
Hum Raat Ke Seene Mein Ek Shama Jalah Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne  Duniya Ko Dikha Denge (

Hum To Hai Dilwale Khanjar Se Nahi Marte
Are Hum To Hai .. Dilwale Khanjar Se Nahin Marte
Hum Zulfon Ke Qaidi Hai Sooli Se Nahi Darte
Sooli Ko Bhi Zulfon Ki Zanjeer Banaa Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne  Duniya Ko Dikha Denge
Hum Maut Ko Jeeneke  Andaaz Sikha Denge

Aye Ahl-E-Jahaan Tumko Nafrat Ki Hai Bimaari
Aye Ahl-E-Jahaan Tumko Nafrat Ki Hai Bimaari
Bhadkaaya Karo Shole Phenka Karo Chingari
Hum Pyar Ki Shabnam Se Har Aag Bujha Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne (Duniya Ko Dikha Denge

Was waiting for ur post. totally worth it. πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@smithasrk..you always make me feel so proud .and my hyper excited posts worth it πŸ˜†,..by your sweer words for me...Love youπŸ€—
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
itna acha hug angad and piya aur abhay n misha ke beech bhi dikhana chahiye....it will be fun to watch dem....
angad n piya have a baby..uska name hai angiya..and mishu aur abhay ke baby ka name hai abhisha........unke best frnds ka name hai jadoo and auro...4 bahut masti krte hai saath mein..πŸ˜‰
--sunshine-- thumbnail
yr shaw aur shankar k track ke baad i guess misha sgud be paired wid abhay and  dere bache will be abhisha

nd hw abt most weird jodi could be dat is pia and angad
and dey will hav cildren like allien jadooooooooo
and dere bst frnd auro
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..Nishi...πŸ€—..I am so happy that you loved my post..because tumhe kuch aise hi acch anhin lagta you see..!!πŸ˜‰ I am very proud because you are very realistic not totally mad and Biased like me..!!😳 adn you bet that scene when Piya argues with Kabir in front o fthe police officer was awesome..and GOD yeah she was all bathed in ABHay's love & looking stunning as never before for me..!!😍 ha ah ..yes CHaand standing at center of the road..wonder what eh will say..to SId & what challeng is again in store..!!πŸ˜›

AND YAYOOHOO I am a DAZZLER..yayyyyyyyyy..!! just saw it..!!See..see..yaayyy...

LOL thanks for the compliments Tongue
yea i saw that...Kabir is back but not with a bang !!! πŸ˜†...i hope they do something good with Kabir's character Ermm....i loved the way Misha said to Pia that they will save Abhay πŸ‘πŸΌ...i want more Abhay-Misha scenes Tongue
and ofcourse Sid rocked the epi with his "pee loon" ROFL...oh man! that guy kills me in every scene ROFL....totally loving the evil guy! 😈
right now i am waiting for Abhay-Sid face-to-face fight Tongue...with Pia being on Abhay's side and Panchhi on Sid's side, lets see who wins (though i think Pia will be more like Abhay's weekness to Sid i suppose)
so let the game begin!!!  

and hey congratzzz for being a Dazzler πŸ‘...i dunno if i will ever be even a goldie πŸ˜†....when i went to Indya forums last time, i could hardly complete 2000 posts when i left the forum forever πŸ˜†Tongue
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Awww..Nishi you will dear...you write such amazing posts ..please continue then you will never know when you become one DAZZLER..!!πŸ˜ƒ And yes MISHA on ABhay's  side is nice Jeeja saali relation I SO LOVE IT..!! And yeah Sid is EVIl..god the way he was dancing was terrible..yet very innovative style of showing evil..I must say..!😎
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
this love story is fantastic..........
Edited by angel_ksg4ever - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey....TR goes another good news for you....A bachha party is going to be introduced in PKYEK soon..AngIya(Angad-Piya's kid), AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid), and their besties Aurooo n Jadoo....πŸ˜ƒ
Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fevicol ka matbooz jod..! lolπŸ˜†
the hug was short and sweet....lekin itne dino baad yeh chota sa hug bhi bahut acha laga...i love piya for supporting abhay...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi005

Hey....TR goes another good news for you....A bachha party is going to be introduced in PKYEK soon..AngIya(Angad-Piya's kid), AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid), and their besties Aurooo n Jadoo....πŸ˜ƒ

HEY RUMI yeh kya yaar ..aap log Pakarahe ho..tab se dekh rahi hoon you & sanjana & gurmeet devian are ..doing this..lie spamming..🀣 cooll it hun..!!?? Mein danda leke aavoongi.😑.!πŸ˜†