My heart was full of flutters..!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by savi-tan

Yet to watch the episode......reading your take - looking forward to it!!

Thank yo dear..I hope yuo enjoy it like how excited I am ..IT WAS SIMPLY AWESOME SCENE..!!
Originally posted by kiaravivian

lovely post hema............i enjoyed today episode soooo much....................every scene was perfect n at the end we get sweet sweet dish................-abhay pia hug😳....................

Agree KIARa,πŸ€—,very nice Epi..but YES a greedy ghoose that I am πŸ˜†..theyshpuld have shown ABHIYA HUG more..and their  EYE LOCK more than ..anything else..yaar..!!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by abhaylove

Hema what lovely episode today . Piya was shining with her love , smile , confidence in abhay . Abhay really was need hug He was broken from inside , lost . May be no one has framed him for this all years and he has to bear the pain after ages ( though this pain is less than what he had for mathili and now fear for piya) . oh....it is all for piya who still trust him and when she said that she would be there for him...hope cv always keep there trust ever and ever .

OH YEAH..that a good point he was TOTALLY shattered..because everyone was looking at him with such expressins..ofcourse the only light o fhis life was all smile for him..awwwww..IT WAS SO AWESOME TO SEE HER GLOW IN HIS LOVE..even without her knowledge..!! And Ironically her words got him the BAIL..!!aww..😍
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

hey Hema,
amazing post as ever!
i havent watched the full epi yet....i just saw the last part, that Abhiya scene....that was cute...Pia looks so cute when she smiles 😊....and Abhay seemed worried.....lol the students were getting scared of Abhay i suppose πŸ˜†...but Pia was literally blossoming....in short, lovely scene 😊
Abhay thanked Pia and said he got bail bcoz of Pia's statement? lol that scene wud be worth a watch i guess *still waiting for the video to be uploaded πŸ€”*
and the precap...omg chandu standing on the way to stop Sid 🀣....lets see who wins, baap vs. beta 🀣

rest of the epi, i guess i will have to watch first on youtube before commenting πŸ˜›

Awww..Nishi...πŸ€—..I am so happy that you loved my post..because tumhe kuch aise hi acch anhin lagta you see..!!πŸ˜‰ I am very proud because you are very realistic not totally mad and Biased like me..!!😳 adn you bet that scene when Piya argues with Kabir in front o fthe police officer was awesome..and GOD yeah she was all bathed in ABHay's love & looking stunning as never before for me..!!😍 ha ah ..yes CHaand standing at center of the road..wonder what eh will say..to SId & what challeng is again in store..!!πŸ˜›

AND YAYOOHOO I am a DAZZLER..yayyyyyyyyy..!! just saw it..!!See..see..yaayyy...
hi romantic btw my name is anmol
the hug was wowπŸ˜ƒ, long awaited , finally all the tension between them goneπŸ˜ƒ
i love piya , its so good to see her defending abhay , abhay is so lucky to have a girl like piya on her side
she was awesome in defending abahy against kabirπŸ‘
and abhay said thanks, and piya ke dil ke andar balle balleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
first of all,congrats buddy 4 being a dazzler πŸ€—
And yeah..that hug was the showstealer ! I wished they didnt break their hug
😍
Originally posted by intruderfast

hi romantic btw my name is anmol
the hug was wowπŸ˜ƒ, long awaited , finally all the tension between them goneπŸ˜ƒ
i love piya , its so good to see her defending abhay , abhay is so lucky to have a girl like piya on her side
she was awesome in defending abahy against kabirπŸ‘
and abhay said thanks, and piya ke dil ke andar balle balleπŸ˜†

Hey Anmol..!! Nice name Hun..!!πŸ˜ƒ And yeah Piya look s HER BEST EVER only when she defends& is with Abhay ..always ..Dont you agree..!!??😍 There is something like a added..attraction when she does that..!! Is it me ONLY..the ABHIAY  FANATIC THAT I AM..!!??πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

first of all,congrats buddy 4 being a dazzler πŸ€—
And yeah..that hug was the showstealer ! I wished they didnt break their hug
😍

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH ..you noticed that..yayy..I am so excited that I am a dazzler..!! And YEAH that HUG should have been for some more time & I also was worried with that disturbed look on ABHay's face yaar..
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey Anmol..!! Nice name Hun..!!πŸ˜ƒ And yeah Piya look s HER BEST EVER only when she defends& is with Abhay ..always ..Dont you agree..!!??😍 There is something like a added..attraction when she does that..!! Is it me ONLY..the ABHIAY  FANATIC THAT I AM..!!??πŸ˜†

thanks
yes i completely agree , she looks really good when she defends abhay 😊
i love their perfect understanding, no one can fool piya regarding abhay😊
Originally posted by intruderfast

thanks
yes i completely agree , she looks really good when she defends abhay 😊
i love their perfect understanding, no one can fool piya regarding abhay😊
And I hope it remains even STRONGER when now Shanaya murder wil come to existence..till now they have not told that Shnaya is mrdered..only that police knew that there is a third murder..NOW THAT WILL BE VERY VERY ..complicated as far as Abhay goes because she has already given a complaint aginst Abhay..so they will have a non bailabel warrant now....And still if PIYA has that FAITH...na that will be just AWESOME..yaar..