Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yayyyyyyy..something to celebrate after a long time..!!
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Yayyyyyyy..something to celebrate after a long time..!!

yup....lets celebrateπŸ₯³
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema what lovely episode today . Piya was shining with her love , smile , confidence in abhay . Abhay really was need hug He was broken from inside , lost . May be no one has framed him for this all years and he has to bear the pain after ages ( though this pain is less than what he had for mathili and now fear for piya) . oh....it is all for piya who still trust him and when she said that she would be there for him...hope cv always keep there trust ever and ever .
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

Heema..same feelings..same feelings..i swear yaar tat hug was lik a balm 2 my broken heart(coz of Abhay's pain)..and honestly Abhay ka expression was 2 good..he was like 'ok honestly Piya u still love me!!'..i swear loved it..and the way he talkd with Piya all sweetly i was like thank god tat was mch needed 4 his own mental sanity..i just loved it and Piyas confidence in Abhay was great..

Awww..YEs Angel..I was also worried ki abb yeh kya bokega..And he was all melted but he did not show it yaar..GOD what a strong man..never shows his feelings..!! 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_111

Yaar abhiya toh awesome hain hi but you too are totally rocking πŸ‘after reading your posts,i've become ur biggest a.c kyunki a.c fan se bhi bada hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜† you portray the scenes so beautifully with your words that you really take me to abhiya's world 😍and now coming back to abhiya,yes that was a much required hug...meri toh aankhein hi taras gayi thi for a beautiful abhiya scene...aaj yeh dekhkar dil ko sukoon mila and a song for my situation,"very happy in my heart dil dance marey re" πŸ˜†

Awww...AC..??!!awwww..I am totaly bowled over by your words so a TIGHT ABHIYA HUG FOR YOU..πŸ€—..awwwoh yeah,..nera BHI DIL DANCE MAARE RE..!!!
hey Hema,
amazing post as ever!
i havent watched the full epi yet....i just saw the last part, that Abhiya scene....that was cute...Pia looks so cute when she smiles 😊....and Abhay seemed worried.....lol the students were getting scared of Abhay i suppose πŸ˜†...but Pia was literally blossoming....in short, lovely scene 😊
Abhay thanked Pia and said he got bail bcoz of Pia's statement? lol that scene wud be worth a watch i guess *still waiting for the video to be uploaded πŸ€”*
and the precap...omg chandu standing on the way to stop Sid 🀣....lets see who wins, baap vs. beta 🀣

rest of the epi, i guess i will have to watch first on youtube before commenting πŸ˜›

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_voice

Totally agree with u Hema!!! The hug was so nice but way too short. I found the whole epi mighty rushed up...everything happened so fast...even the beautiful hug ws over before it ven began...Am I only the one who felt like this....dunno

Angel sweet heart..πŸ€—YOU HAVE A POINT & I TOTALLY agree with you..but I am a akind of person..who usualy tries to se all these bloopers & mistakes aside..YES AGREED it was all hurried up episode..and THAT HUG YES YAAR..WHY..they hurried so much only GOD KNOWS..but IT WAS AWESOEM FOR WHATEVER LITTLE TIME IT WAS..otherwise it would be one BEJAAN EPISODE yaar..!! That one scene PUT ALL SUNSHIEN TO The episode see..what effect our ABHIYA have..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

TR πŸ€— sweetie i was waiting for your post only πŸ˜ƒ seriously dil ko thandak pad gayi 😍 i was also on your state only getting super frustrated ki what no abhay today kya,and i was going to label it as a worthless filler epi,but then abhay came and abhiya hug happened and it was worth it 😍 loved loved piya today....am so glad that she stood up for abhay in front of everyone and especially to kabir....and mishoo she's a sweetheart too for supporting abhiya.,. and now coming to the last scene....am all in la la land....piya with the lovelight shining in her eyes and that hug....superb 😍 ⭐️ i know abhay was totally stumped na ki is ladki ka main kya karu...kuch bhi karu iska pyar badta hi jaata hai mere liye πŸ˜† 😳 that's the abhiya bond,they just cannot stay away from each other...interesting lets see how long will abhay be able to resist piya now...i just hope they don't show abhay going back to his rude ways with piya...

REEPS..!!!at this time yayy..so nice to see you..πŸ€—sorry fro a late reply..!!Oh yeah MISHE's..was AWESOME..she is one true friend yaar ..she understand's PIYA & HER LOVE ABHAY so well..and never interferes..in her personnel matters..specially Abhay's..!!And Yeah me too worried ki woh ..phir se uss rude mode pe na chala jaaye yaar..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifu18

when i saw the comig up nxt part i was mad dat pia didnt hug abhay but after seeing the hug woooooo hooooooooooo n i was sitting my fingers crossed oh come on abahy dnt u dare spoil the moment and he didnt yipeeeeee am so happppppppppppppy

Ha ah ..me too ..same thing..was praying..NO ABHAY no dont be rude..aww..what do I see ..my ABhay is all love filled eye locks with PIYA..aww..And PIYA's smile was PRICELESS..!!😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Icecreamx

lovely! at the end of the day, his anger never seems to work on her. love how she glows in his love. enjoyed todays episode cause of her confidence and as always priceless beautiful smile of seeing him out of trap=) the hug was awaited indeed, beautiful. but to short scene between them. insteed of dragging down on their scenes they could easily drag down the sid-shanya and shauraya scene.

YOU BEt..!! that Shanaya killing scene was  too long yaar..and SHAURya was totally useless scene..Poor thing what a waste of an actor yaar..!! Feeling very bad....BUT GOD ..THAT HAPPINESS PIYA EXPRESSED..it was so involuntary..and the hug..god she is so so so compassionate & loving yaar..PERFECT FOR ABHAY..!!COME ON  ABHAY WHEN DO WE GET A TIGHTEST HUG BETWEEN YOU & PIYA..so tight that you should both stop breathing..!!🀣😍