Posted: 13 years ago
when they go slow we complain and when they go fast we still complain 🤣

viewers zindabad!!! 🤣

Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

TRPs ki train chhut rahi hai, Anjali! That's why they need to hurry up! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Anyhow, on a serious note, I would've preferred a little less of Sid-the darinda with Shanaya-the despo and Shaurya and a little more focus on this jail track. Not that I was really looking forward to it, but if it's there, then why not show it properly? 🤓

-Edited-

Btw, I didn't even like the hug. It felt incomplete. Maybe because of the pace =/

Totally Agree Chillz...they just needed to show the jail track well enough. They have committed blunders like Abhay being bailed our so fast and Shanaya being included in Abhay' slist of murders when we all saw that he was behind bars when the murder was found.
Even After so poor direction and blooper slooper...still looking forward for Chand-Sid confrontation😊 What to do cannot afford to miss Abhay😳
Edited by Angel_voice - 13 years ago
Angel_voice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

when they go slow we complain and when they go fast we still complain 🤣

viewers zindabad!!! 🤣

Yeah could not keep up with the pace ...ROFL 
aadat nahi hain na  u see

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Thanks Anamika di for giving such a detailed confirmation...I didn't know about that 15 years age limit...But my point is Piya's was not even a testimony...She had no evidence to provide...She only said that she knows Abhay well and she's sure Abhay can never murder anyone...Can the police count this as a testimony?? I mean isn't it obvious that the friends and family of every accused would say so under these circumstances??

You know the problem is most Indian film and serial makers do not bother to do these simple researches...They think that the audience are fools; they won't bother as long as they get some 'hawt hawt' scenes...That is why Hollywood has always been ahead of us and inspite of trying hard to copy them at each step, we are unable to match them...

Abhay was with Pia when the first murder happened. Piya had seen Abhay and Shenaya together the time of the second murder. The 3rd Murder happened when Abhay was in jail. I am sure she might have cooked up some story. But still Bail is not an easy thing to get and that too this fast especially when there are proofs against him. And a statement at the Police Station is not enough to get a Murder Accused bail... it should be done in front of the Judge and Court. Still there are more legal formalities needed.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_voice

Sid's blood lust was good..i mean vampires are supposed to drink blood and Shanaya outta the show is also great...but everything happened so fast. Abhay has been bailed out. Piya has already given her statement and Chand was having a confrontation with Sid in the precap...

Even the hug happened in a hurry....why this super pace???😲

i was very happy bcoz it was fast😃
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Thanks Anamika di for giving such a detailed confirmation...I didn't know about that 15 years age limit...But my point is Piya's was not even a testimony...She had no evidence to provide...She only said that she knows Abhay well and she's sure Abhay can never murder anyone...Can the police count this as a testimony?? I mean isn't it obvious that the friends and family of every accused would say so under these circumstances??

You know the problem is most Indian film and serial makers do not bother to do these simple researches...They think that the audience are fools; they won't bother as long as they get some 'hawt hawt' scenes...That is why Hollywood has always been ahead of us and inspite of trying hard to copy them at each step, we are unable to match them...

i agree to what you said ,u cracked me up with this "hawt hawt scenes"

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well i don't think it was in a hurry....

i think this was a small thunder before the real storm arrives....

the real problem will be shanaya's murder....

KaPi have seen their abhay-shanaya arguements

kabir have seen abhay-shanaya heated arguements...

both girls murder were a normal murder nothing related to abhay...the case connected only with his bracelet and pen but than shanaya was related to abhay and KaPi have seen them together with their heated arguements....so sid did played his cards well....

sid very well knows that his father will bail abhay.....he is a vampire and strong one...like abhay he can predict future.....so sid really played a very good game against chand-abhay....
Angel_voice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

well i don't think it was in a hurry....

i think this was a small thunder before the real storm arrives....

the real problem will be shanaya's murder....

KaPi have seen their abhay-shanaya arguements

kabir have seen abhay-shanaya heated arguements...

both girls murder were a normal murder nothing related to abhay...the case connected only with his bracelet and pen but than shanaya was related to abhay and KaPi have seen them together with their heated arguements....so sid did played his cards well....

sid very well knows that his father will bail abhay.....he is a vampire and strong one...like abhay he can predict future.....so sid really played a very good game against chand-abhay....

Still they did not clear out the points Kapi seeing them together would have meant somthing only when Piya did not help Abhay...but he is already out and she has already testified so  shanaya's murder if is brought into light again will see Piya againt abhay...is that what you mean???
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Angel_voice

Still they did not clear out the points Kapi seeing them together would have meant somthing only when Piya did not help Abhay...but he is already out and she has already testified so  shanaya's murder if is brought into light again will see Piya againt abhay...is that what you mean???

KaPi saw them together but then kabir will suspect abhay and against him not piya...she will find out the truth.....she will never trust that abhay can muder shanaya....eyes is always not true.....
Angel_voice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

KaPi saw them together but then kabir will suspect abhay and against him not piya...she will find out the truth.....she will never trust that abhay can muder shanaya....eyes is always not true.....

Good Point Mages...yes we can once again find Kabir against Abhay in the coming episodes...I think Kabir's suspecting Abhay will only push Piya more into her detectivegiri...so it will be interesting.